Anyone else wish they didn't have so many guns? Like...

Anyone else wish they didn't have so many guns? Like, do you just wish you didn't have any of your current arsenal of guns except one to four? Like a rifle, a shotgun, a CCW, and a full-sized pistol or revolver?

I seem to keep buying them for funzies, but then never want to maintain the entire collection with regularity. Would rather have saved the money and spent it on training, ammo, comms, and nvgs.

Attached: 1495620937881.png (301x311, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rdRfqub26eo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No

>having enough money to keep buying funzies, but not enough to pay someone to take care of them for your

pleb

I’ll take the extras off your hands, faggot.

You know you could sell them if you so pleased.
I however never plan to sell any and believe I won't stop buying them anytime soon. Everything I have in my collection I still enjoy like the first day I bought it.

consolidate your collection into a few good guns instead of a ton of shit

I wish I had no guns in my country.

Attached: HipCover.jpg (700x450, 94K)

>Inplying OPs definition of "a few good guns" is not a stack of hipoint brand glawk 40 problim solvers in varying money and gold finishes

I sometimes get that feeling for some reason. The problem is which ones do I sell? I have a lot of pieces I'm close to that are no longer in production. Such as:

1.) 1968 Colt Detective Special.
2.) A first production Charter Arms Bulldog.
3.)S&W Model 28-2
4.)Browning HI Power MKIII
5.)Beretta 92S
6.)Lee-Enfield No4 MK1
7.)K31
8.)M1 Garand dated 1952
9.)A CZ52 a friend/neighbor sold to me for only 30 bucks because he was a total bro.
10.) 3 US Revolver Co./Iver Johnson revolvers
11.) Star BM
12.)A 1950 Russian SKS

I have sold guns before in the past and regret it. Like a beautiful Winchest 1300 Defender with beautiful wood furniture that they don't make anymore supposedly.

You'll regret it. I know I have. Just don't buy mindlessly, buy guns you know you'll keep. Only sell when in dire financial need.

>GOLLY GOSH WOE IS ME, I HAVE ALL THESE GUNS
>IF ONLY THERE WERE SOME WAY OF TRADING THEM FOR SOME SORT OF JEWISH FIAT CURRENCY

I’m with you OP

I rarely switch carry guns because if I have to pick out a new gun, that means another $80 holster, $80 set of sights, 100 rounds of HP ammo to vet it, have to buy mags and a whole bunch of other bullshit.

I wish I had the balls to sell off a great chunk of my firearms and regulate it to only a Glock 19, AR15 and a 642 with backups of the first two guns.

It’s far more rewarding in the long run to have a gun you can shoot at an extremely high level than it is to compulsively buy yet another gun you will later realize is just a distraction.

I have several guns like an SGL31, Elite II, USP45 that I rarely use but are legitimately good quality guns. That $2500 I can get out of them will equate to lots of 9mm ammo and some more classes.

Holy shit, I thought of doing this too. I too have a pre-Hillary Hole 642 I thought of as a Summer CC/backup along with keeping maybe a few others and just reducing it down to that.

those are shitty guns bro.

totally subjective
>sell sks
>sell charter arms
>sell 2 iver johnsons
>sell either hipower or Beretta

8/10 high quality bait
Almost had me
But it’s impossible to have too many unless you have JUNK
like a broken 22 revolver and rusty hunting rifles your uncle gave you

Why those? The Russian SKS is a hoot to shoot and they're not worth much from what I remember. I paid like 300 bucks for it and only reason was it was all matching numbers and I was a dumb ass kid in 2004.

You lack taste and should kill yourself.

What?

No, but I don't have an arsenal. Just a small safe of guns with specific purposes.

.410 break-action (Heirloom and squirrel gun)
20 gauge pump (hunting and loaner for friends who want to come bust clays with me)
12 gauge 3 1/2" semi-auto (hunting, SD, and clays)
10/22 (Small game and plinking)
.308 lever action (medium/large game)

Plan to get:
12 gauge O/U (to bust clays like a patrician)
Sig P365 (CC and general SD)

The P365 is a recent addition. I shot one recently and was deeply impressed. Will probably wait till next year to avoid ongoing frenzy and a model with a threaded barrel.

You’ll like this video

youtu.be/rdRfqub26eo

It's not bait, I wish I just had a full size AK, my cz82, snub S&W 640, and model 12. Although I do love my 29-2, but it's lead me to buy a matching .357 at 8 3/8" which I don't even enjoy shooting unless it's a snubbie. Wish I didn't have the rest, including things such as my 3 garands, 2075 rami, mosins, etc.

this. made me much happier. i always cringe hard when I see the arsenal threads here where it's just dozens of $500 shit guns without optics.

rather have some gucci shit like a SR-15 w/ elcan and a P7M13 than a dozen garbage guns.

>actually wants an elcan
It's funny how you bitch about wanting good things without actually knowing what good things are.

>Anyone else wish they didn't have so many guns?

What? I....no...no damn it, no!

Why would you say something like that.

Attached: Farley You Son of a Bitch.gif (240x180, 2.85M)

SoF thinks you're retarded.

Try owning one first, user.

>that one video on YT about zero shift means an optic that;s been deployed for decades by SF is shit!
kek. I have an ACOG anyway. :)

i get it op. i also have, well i wont say "too many", but a few guns. i think im close to or at the 50 mark. a lot of guns i bought because they were a good deal, not because i necessarily really liked them. other guns i have because they seem like something you should have, like a shotgun or makraov or whatever.
if i could do it again knowing what i know now, my collection would be a lot different. there would still be a lot of guns but they would be limited to exactly what i want, not just something im currently infatuated with.
yes, i could sell them, its just a hassle is all.

Right, so you're underage and the entirety of your firearms knowledge comes from youtube videos. And not even the informative ones, but the flashy clickbait ones. Sad.

I own 9, its not enough.

k noguns

Well, people should check and clean their guns once a month, but when you have lots of them, it becomes a real chore.

When going to the range, I often take at least three different guns and coming back home to clean all of them is kind of a pain.

As for storage, buy weapon locker/cabinets.

I suppose one can never have too much gun, but one should consider if in a shtf, how can they move their collection safely and quickly.

I think a dozen guns is the point where you might have too much.

I'm talking about operational history, user. You seem pretty defensive there buddy, wanna talk about it? Gotta be top man on the block with your informational superiority about gear?

i get it. i'd love to be a high-speed clean-cut fancypants with exactly enough gun. after maybe 6 guns, it's just hoarding.

follow the dopamine to more impulse buys

>follow the dopamine to more impulse buys
But it doesn't last more than a week or two, user.

Sell 4 in a couple years, it will appreciate.

Sell 9, 10, 11, and 12 for whatever you can get.

No. I love all my guns, and each one is special to me. Furthermore, I have plenty of room in my heart for more guns, because I’m a massive gun-loving faggot.

How (un)comfortable is the P365 to shoot?

What do you want to sell? I'll take them off your hands for cheap.

What do you want for the Lee-Enfield or M1 Garand?

Not that user, but a friend of mine and his dad both just got P365s. It shoots pretty well. And when you hold it for the first time, you'll be blown away by the size.

Would it be too small for a noguns newbie? I'm worried about developing a flinch.

No, because I don’t impulse buy shit.

If I want something I know damn fucking well that I want it, i got it for a good deal, and i’ll Never bet bored with it.

I haven’t gotten a new gun in a while, mostly because I haven’t had the cash, but I really only intend to get one more and stop for a bit.

I have a question, guys.
Hypothetically you were 17, hasguns as fuck because of allowance and parents who let you buy cool shit but wanted to have a special “first gun I bought myself” gun.
You would, all math having been done, have $1,500 in your bank account, all bills having been taken into account.
You can go back in time with that cash and re-pick the gun that you popped your cherry with. It’s gotta be a rifle.

Which do you choose?
>inb4 AR

Attached: 56A0BDE4-A980-4E21-BFB5-3430D1A5EE8D.jpg (2767x2752, 890K)

The P365 is a new gun and has teething issues.

I do. There's something satisfying about a tight collection of just guns you really really love. I've been working on it for awhile and I'm down to 10 rifles. It usually work out like selling 2-3 rifles and buying 1 in an attempt to diversify and get the most enjoyment efficiently as possible, but it's a real struggle

>no shotty
dude cmon

My Uberti Walker is simultaniously my most beloved and hated firearm. Of all guns I own it is the most fun to shoot by miles and it looks/feels fucking awesome too. However, everything else about it is complete ass from loading to mantainance to design quirks.

Just practice good form. It's 9mm so it already doesn't have much recoil.

Nope

Yes. I wish I could cut it down to my carry gun, a nightstand handgun, a nice AR, a nice shotgun, a bolt gun in 308 with quality glass, maybe a nice Enfield, and one or two fun guns. Suppressors and quality optics for everything applicable.

I have 25 guns. Always adding more, almost impulsively. I try to cycle which ones I shoot so I can get to them all, but it's difficult. Its also nearly impossible for me to sell a gun once I own one. Considering my collection, if I sell any its like I won't be able to get them again.
I feel like I enjoy owning guns more than shooting them.
As it sits, I'm considering selling my Suomi, my GP100, and the No4. I wish I could sell the Cetme, but I way overpaid for it so I don't want to sell it for peanuts, which is all it's worth. I've got an M72 kit I'm working on that I don't even want anymore, and I regret building the Uzi because it looks like shit and I can't exactly sell it.

Attached: DSC_0007edited_040.jpg (3800x2850, 2.89M)

still gotta be my parts kit AK, nothing beat building that thing and taking it to the range for the first time praying it wouldn't blow up in your face.

Attached: unnaermed.jpg (567x1008, 67K)

Eh. You only need like 4 guns at a minimum.
A long rifle, a short rifle, a carry pistol, and a full size pistol.
Shotguns aren’t required. They are fine to have but have such little practical use that you can skip it. Other than opening doors, your short rifle can handle any of the shotgun’s duties.
After that everything else is just fun. But you’re right, armor and nods is also important. A lot of Jow Forums posters are socially awkward loaners so what use they have for comms is questionable at best.

>hoarders in charge of comprehending minimalism

I do. Sometimes I'm considering selling all I have and getting like 3 nice guns with the money. Also consolidating calibers is always nice.

How do you guys sell guns usually? Friends? Armslist? Consignment?

9mm in lightweight subcompact frames have some kick to them.

Ever try to shoot a flying duck with a rifle?

Yep.

That's why I sold most of my unused guns.

Now I have:

1 Battle rifle
1 semi auto in 5.56 NATO
1 full size revolver
1 bolt action