He doesn't run tactical brake pads on his car

>he doesn't run tactical brake pads on his car

Enjoy being detected

Attached: 307_box_pads.jpg?sfvrsn=0.jpg (800x554, 343K)

My engine makes more noise than my brakes

That's because you need to fill it with tactical gasoline retard. Everyone knows that

...makes me wonder if electric hybrid cars are more tactical...they are pretty quiet when running on battery.

Imagine a police cruiser that c as n steath mode, but when time to chase. It switches to a trubo 8 cylinder

>he doesn't know about tactical gasoline
Mfw

Attached: IMG_6031.jpg (200x200, 12K)

>Not powering your vehicle with your feet and being tactical Flinstone

Shiggy diggy my man

Do they make them for a 2002 Cavalier?

Attached: 4B14D07B-117B-473D-9920-E068F22014C7.jpg (800x534, 66K)

>When people don't understand how race brakes work

People who put track pads on a street car should be charged with criminal negligence when they inevitably slam into the car in front of them because there wasn't any heat in the brakes.

Literal Car Fudd

Attached: 41cdc67ba72a6611e3fb4b9c3a64f70ff2692f614c0c0596ce7835fc0e45692e.png (1160x717, 1.59M)

race brakes aren't that bad when they're cold you sperg.

You are probably someone who sets their DPI as high as physically possible for "precision, bro," as well as uses 93 gas in a car with 9.5:1 compression, because you think it matters. You are that person, I just know it.

Attached: 1520037739164.jpg (1920x1080, 489K)

I'm neither of those. I worked in a spec miata shop for 4 years and have raced a bit. racing brakes aren't that bad when they're cold you sperg.

i've driven to tons of hpde events with track pads on the cars. not a big deal

>Spec Miata
>Literal Oversquare trash 1.6

If there was a complete stock bottom end class, but everything else was allowed, that would be boss as fuck because it would just be about how far you want to go before 'sploding the weak rods/diff/trans. But IIRC there isn't, and you even have to use an ECU that they give you? That's gay dude. I'm sorry, it is.

I have a soft spot for them, it's really too bad Honda couldn't have made a similar style, inb4 S2000. I would def get into it.

Attached: 1518304416630.jpg (333x507, 26K)

Stopping power is a myth

>ITT: /o/
Is this what /o/ is like?

I say a plug in hybrid AWD truck with a fairly small battery range (sub 100 miles) would would be very practical, especially if its got something like four in wheel motors. Each motor can turn at different speeds if need be, portal axle suspension geometry is easy, no differentials to scrape on things and the generator can theoretically be built to run on any combustible gas or vapor.

If they can just make the motors seal up right. Otherwise you can't ford rivers in it and eventually dirt gets in the motor screwing it up. Also they need to get the free piston linear generator concept working good enough. And the motors might require large diameter rims which are worse when you want off road tires. It may be necessary to put the motors in the body anyway and just use portal axles to get the correct final drive ratio.

But as far as stealth is concerned, mufflers mean most of the noise is rubber on pavement and car on air anyway.

All you soft pecker wimps still have breaks on your cars.
Other people's cars are my brakes.

>Not drinking tactical coffee at Cars and Coffee before wiping out a row of children in your Mustang GT

Attached: CAF_version_C_large.jpg (480x480, 16K)

but are they milspec?

No it's really too bad honda hasn't made anything worth owning since the s2000.

Yep. Pretty much.

/o/ is much worse and probably one of the worst boards on Jow Forums. After 3 years my love of cars could not keep me there anymore. You can't even let the enjoyment of the hobby get you past the autism like I can with Jow Forums. It's just a nonstop onslaught of shitty trolling, petty infighting to the point where no cohesion can be formed, and absolute faggotry. They're pretty much the same as as any car meet retard except profoundly autistic.

Attached: 1521302790942.png (300x432, 219K)

>what if your brakes were as concealed as the footsteps of a navy seal

Are they ceramic?

Fuck brake dust.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 191K)

You're describing this place after the next ban goes into effect. It's noticeably worse every election.