The weeaboo and american hatred is very strong in the comment section

youtu.be/Hf9BTncUZqY

>the weeaboo and american hatred is very strong in the comment section

Attached: 1521298049369.jpg (640x480, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DTnfSfYj5e8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WW2 was 100 years ago. get the fuck over it.

>the flag is beautiful!!111!1!!1
>japs dindu nuffin dey wiz good bois dat dindu nuffin fuck americans dey meanies
>japan should have rights to go towards pearl harbor with their BEAUTIFUL FLAGS11!!!!111!11!! up high!!!! We allies now!!!

What the fuck happened?

Fuck you the Japanese are still our enemies and so are the germans and the russians and the goddamn brits.

>Rising Sun flag is evil
>Confederate Flag is evil
>LGBT Rainbow flag is evil
>Swastika is not Nazi

WTF

What everyone is missing is that the Japanese are flyinf a flag that was used during world war one but that isn't so bad but the fact they are flying it and sailing literally towards and around pearl harbor which was the place that was deliberately attacked and bombed by Japanese and they have the guts to go in and wave the rising sun over pearl harbor again like that is literally disrespectful and insulting to the lives that were lost in that attack.

Fuck the Japanese and their self righteous fucking mentality bullshit.

Can someone tell me what goes on in the video? Because I'm not watching a video.

We would fly a nuke flag near Hiroshima for this.

just a 4 minute video of some jap ships and submarine sailing while flying the rising sun flag at pearl harbor... which is their official naval ensign. but some people get asshurt about it so apparently it's a controversial video

Japanese pulling into pearl harbor, all of their vessels flying the "rising sun".jpg

Think weebs would be fine with lol 'murrica if we did that at either of the nuked sites?

Someone should seriously go on there and ask how would they feel if the United States sent ships over nearby two cities that have been nuked and have their star spangled banner flag flying up and high.

Maybe we do? How close are those two cities to naval bases?

I mean we have a US base not there but on japan, besides marines drunk driving and killing/ raping people the concept in general doesn't seem to to piss them off that bad. Besides they need us to help them with china and NK.

We should just let them fend for themselves then go in and help them out once they realized their over inflated ego military power is nothing but a wet dream and realize that the United States is the only nation they can rely on support.

Traitors

>"you appreciate a good looking flag so you're a weaboo lole!!!"

neck yourself

I don't get it. Isn't the flag their naval jack they have always flown since they modernized? It isn't as if a German warship were to raise a swastika as they enter an Israeli port.

Huh, that's the Kirishima. It was part of the ADF fleet for CVN73 a while back.

Not sure why people are all aflutter like a bunch of pansies.

Pearl Harbor

Jap ships at pearl harbor

Flying the jap flag that was used in world war two which in that era pearl harbor was attacked

Connect the fucking dots you fucking idiot. Would you not be fucjing pissed if a bunch of arabs go over to the twin tower memorial site and they wave their isis flags and the flag of their sand niggerland?

See, A metric fuckton of the U.S. military is currently occupying Japan, and has been since it got two tins of canned sunshine opened on it's ass. They, are not. They just -visit-.

So if they want to sail one of their cute little tincans into Pearl on a goodwill tour, with a flag they've been using since Perry slapped them out of the middle ages, does it really matter?

Can we get a jap hate thread going please?

Then they should take that fucking flag down and rais up the current white flag with the red dot instead of that rising sun shit. They deliberately did that to just stroke their xenophobic tiny cocks over pearl harbor

Yeah, okay then. You go back to shaking your walker at every fucking Honda that drives past.

Fuck Honda and all of those other pieces of shit *modern* electric shit cars. Only vehicles that matter are old ford trucks and gmc models in the 90s and fuck Toyota they can go to hell eith their shit breaks and their over inflated rep thanks to their fanboys.

Bump

Americans being butthurt about pearl harbor lol

We give them military protection in exchange for them not being able to have a military, only a defense force. Many nationalist would like to remove this agreement and rely on themselves.
Why are so many soyboys in this thread upset about them using a flag that has always been a part of Japan since the Edo period?
Japan has been a better ally to us in the last 50 years than pretty much all European countries.

Boomers what do you expect. On a site built for anime discussion of all places.

Attached: japanese war crimes.gif (1064x589, 981K)

I dont see the big deal. Talk to any jap veteran and they're really remorseful of pearl harbor. When i visited the memorial a couple years ago there were hardly any white people and almost all visitors were Asian, most delivering flowers

Literally no one cares about Koreans or Chinese. Japanese are superior to them anyway.

Well for a few thousand years the swastika wasn’t nazi. Sorry if the people who had it first wanted it back!

Attached: dlKYm6s.png (1444x2080, 432K)

That's some sick banter, reminds me of when the Krauts sent a ship named Schleswig Holstein to dock in Copenhagen.

That comic really doesn’t track. The Jews were a part of German society.

If your just referring to Russian or polish Jews maybe it would work. They were living in the last century. But German jews we’re fully integrated into German culture.

Bullshit.

I hate that swastika is immidietly associated with nazis. It is a symbol of luck. Imagine hitler using an # instead of 卐 and we wouldn't be having this fucking hashtaging culture

Lmao let them fly whatever flag they want ,we neutered their country / military XD. Also rip japans birth rate bunch of neet virgins.

卐nomoreguns 卐thinkofthechildren卐whiteguilt

Hitler did absolutely nothing wrong, except that fact that he lost.

Attached: 1495894531183.jpg (698x1024, 87K)

>whole world fights against germany so we don't have to lick their boots
>they decide about our stuff anyways lol
卐euwasamistake

He did things wrong.
He was an absolute idiot when it comes to strategics.

The Rising Sun was never their national flag, it's their navy jack you idiot. The current red dot flag was their flag in WW2.
Fuck you niggers embarrass this country.

Attached: 1522954139315.jpg (707x500, 85K)

And now everybody licks Muslim ass :^)

>giving a shit about butthurt boomers
Get over it already, faggots. How long are you going to milk literally the only attack on US soil by a foreign nation other than the revolutionary war and the war of 1812? Europeans have had wars in their backyards for centuries and you don't see them bitching about it.

I couldn't care less about the current JMSDF flag, but as a sailor myself I'm very surprised by the lack of courtesy ensign and the idle people on the deck.

Those are warships; by maritime law, they have to display their ensign at all times when underway. They could not remove it legally even if they wanted to. The naval ensign is not the national flag (as illustrated by 90% of the world's navies).

Also pic is the US 7th fleet at Kure, Hiroshima's military harbor.

Attached: 800px-USS_Blue_Ridge_is_welcomed_to_Kure,_Japan._(8569854076)[1].jpg (800x531, 80K)

I think the JMSDF actually does remove the rayed sun when they port call in Korea or China.

The Rising Sun is a 10/10 flag, unlike Hitler's nigger tier pajeet cross.

If that's true, that's the cuckest thing I've heard this year.

Its probably better than licking kraut ass f.am

>imperial japanese
Yes please.
reclaim your samurai heritage.

It has never stopped being their navy flag for fucks sake.
Why do brainlets think the rayed sun was the imperial flag? Their national flag has literally never changed from the red disc.

Because Americans are only taught that hitler was literally satan.
We know nothing of life outside of America besides what we see for ourselves after traveling.
and I haven't been to japan yet.

This is sadly true American history education is largely shit depending on your teacher. I had one good teacher for history in my 12 years of grade school and that was only for American history. Also the vietnam war is taught horribly over here you basically only learn that it was long and that there were hippies and that we were bad guys.

Attached: 1522961007250.jpg (608x800, 111K)

You can just fucking google "japanese flag"
I genuinely do not understand why people ITT cannot do this

>You can just fucking google "japanese flag"
because that gives you the full history of japanese history and their flags yes.

the wikipedia article explains the rising sun and hinomaru.

Thanks for directing me toward that information, I'll have to read it.

the japanese are our enem-

Attached: The_Carl_Vinson_Carrier_Strike_Group_operate_with_the_Ronald_Reagan_Carrier_Strike_Group_(3501091120 (1900x1357, 1.26M)

Err, yes? Wikipedia is the first link, and it's rather complete.

Fuck bein' respektful and shieeeeeet! Japan did nuddin' wrong!

God tier naval ensigns:
Rising Sun
White Ensign

High Tier:
U.S. (literally just the national flag, but the star spangled banner is a good looking flag)

OK Tier:
Poland
Norway
Australia
New Zealand

Garbage tier:
St. Andrew's Cross
PLAN
White Ensign knockoffs (India, South Africa) (AusNz get a pass because they removed the cross)

I take it you were never part of the military, so I don't expect you to understand the importance of traditions and regulations.

No step on snek flag is god tier though

Attached: navy no step on snake.jpg (3008x2000, 770K)

You have shit taste, and anyways Joseon navy has the best naval ensign

Attached: JPi382M[1].png (450x407, 215K)

That looks like they're trying to communicate with aliens

Go to bed grandpa.

>caring about youtube comments enough to tell people about them

Don't talk to me or my adopted son ever again

This

"I've got a great idea! I'm going to fight the entire world"

"I'll be a real father to my people and send them to die by the score in a pointless war"

youtube.com/watch?v=DTnfSfYj5e8

Attached: 641.jpg (641x469, 77K)

don't forget the chapter on agent orange and advanced infant stomping techniques employed by the US army

>asians visiting pearl harbor
>paying any respect

They probably where chinese and flips but not Japanese since Japanese don't give a fuck about the deaths of pearl harbor and they boost and cheer about the bombing of pearl harbor.

We should have dropped seven nukes.

Why the fuck didn't we neutered them harder by banning and removing their use of the rising sun? Why did we allow them to continue to use that piece of shit fabric?

>Japanese showing up to pearl harbor to pay respects

Hahahahahahahahahahaha oh wow and i bet you believe they actually genuinely feel sorry too right?

Why ever should they?

>wanting people to be remorseful for a war victory
Cuckold soys

Probably because it's been their naval ensign since the Edo period and we pretty well altered everything else in their society anyways. How people get so assmad about a naval vessel flying it's standard ensign is fucking mystifying.

We should have removed their rights of using a war flag and their culture.

We should have forced them to eat MRE that blocks shit in your intestines so we can have documentary of Japanese having clogged shit.

We should have continued the use of concentration camps for these jap bastards well into the 60s

>removed their rights

Attached: bRITPolice.gif (348x372, 1.61M)

We fly our flags over their entire island who gives a shit.

Attached: 1456652143185.jpg (592x887, 110K)

They don't deserve human rights since they blatantly don't give a shit about human life anyway so why should we give them any privilege and understanding? At least the fucking germans know how to say sorry unlike the goddamn fucking slanted eye buck teeth japs.

>They don't deserve human rights
are you going to take them?

Attached: Jolly.jpg (221x228, 7K)

>hurr durr it was war after all
>feel remorse for Muh dindus killed in allied bombings!
they did ban it for some time

Attached: w.jpg (292x320, 27K)

>this impotent seething

Attached: treent.png (190x194, 26K)

Only Europeans have to pay for war crimes.

Gee there grandpa, you get canned at your job when Honda came to town or something? Either that or you're mentally retarded or some assmad Chinese guy who's still bitter about how the Japanese pretty much dicked your country in the ass for a decade.

If i was a president i fucking would hell i would do anything to take place in Truman's place and ordered the drop of more nukes and a complete melt down of their culture and removed their use of that tising sun flag forever and only allow them to have a police force but absolutely no military ever!

>waah they bombed us!!!
>we should have nuked them more!
brainlet soycuck

Well you weren't, and that didn't happen

Attached: heartland mike.png (257x283, 81K)

>The jews fear the sam-

Oh how the tables have turned.

Attached: Japan lose a sword and gets cucked hard by the Jew.png (720x944, 197K)

>tfw nukes were only a side show of operation downfall

Quite the perfect caption really.

>If i was a presiden
sick

Attached: Cheeky Cunt.jpg (238x212, 7K)

Koreans are ok, if only for the fact they killed commies.
Chinese are like cockroaches, except less useful unless you want someone to make poorly made copies of something or cell phone batteries that work as IEDs.

WHY THE FUCK ARE FILTHY JAPS IN OUR DAMN HARBOR! we should have finished off Japan in world war 2, now those dirty nips are infecting our youth with their filthy anime.

Attached: 1522160881498.gif (600x304, 263K)

bump

Attached: f6204f0e83935e58f755ba77085df160.jpg (440x615, 56K)

Why do americans still hate the japanese so much they want to outright murder them all?