I like to call it the Vatnik toaster

I like to call it the Vatnik toaster.

Attached: 450px-Char_T-34.jpg (450x338, 44K)

More like the best tank of World War II.

I like to call this the technical inefficient and retard design

Attached: file.png (1200x826, 956K)

Stalin Steamer
It cooks them in their own juices...

I like to call it the "cyka blyat-34"
Then again we all know what was the best tank of WWII

Attached: IMG_4717.jpg (1280x720, 135K)

What i like to do is weld the hatches before cooking, easy way of making sure nothing leaves the pot...i mean tank. Just say its some Stalin order, they will oblidge.

I'll christen this one a Muttnik coffin.

Attached: 1513336529908.jpg (5616x3744, 2.04M)

>D-do you like my skirt a-user senpai

Attached: IMG_4718.jpg (1280x720, 184K)

Ironically it was the only true "X" cooker of WW2. it was a death trap in every sense of the word.

And here we see the local vatnik clown trying to partake in the thread, his repelling joke and appearance stops his efforts with the first try.

Now watch how can say nothing in response beside something about mutts.

It always turns out great cause vatnik's are always just a little salty

Did you got a new haircut? Your head looks so different?

>worst transmission
>paper thin armor penetrated by AT rifles and 45mm soviet guns
>kraut boiler

Attached: 124.png (811x586, 189K)

Saves you all the trouble with the curing salt, you can just leave them in the tank for quite a long time til you need the meat.

this one i'll dub the jew canoe

Attached: gods chosen retards.jpg (538x599, 85K)

it wasn't
it burned less than shitman, the crews just got shot after bailing out

t. buttmad muttnik

inb4 butthurt amerimutts reply to this truthful post

the only thing that could BTFO a tiger 1v1 was a tank destroyer and it's own engine

>i i wana play too

>t. badly false flagging vatnik
When will they ever learn.

also just realized the pic i was replying to was a panther IV lmfao

>w-will you come back for me user senpai, it hurts senpai don't leave

Attached: IMG_4720.jpg (800x560, 91K)

Ah, the infamous Sherman. Often referred to as the 'Tommy Cooker' by the Germans. The nickname referred to when the Germans starving from lack of rations, would scavenge destroyed Sherman tanks for the precious cooked meat inside. In fact, the designers of the Sherman designed it to light every time, so that cooking of the crews was guaranteed. Of course, the Germans would often eat the allied tank crews whether they were cooked or not, regardless. My grandpappy told me this in great detail when I was a young boy. Truly the horrors of war.

Cover yourself up! I can see your transmission!

horrors-
Misspelled *deliciousness

If was more survivable than a T34.

>S-sorry user senpai, please come back, don't let the bad men touch me

>tfw no Panzer IV gf
Feels bad man

"The Soviet Union's nickname for the US M4 medium tank was Emcha because the open-topped Arab numerical-figure 4 resembled the Cyrillic letter, Ч, pronounced as che or cha.The M4A2s used by the Red Army were considered to be much-less prone to blow up due to ammunition detonation than their T-34/76 but had a higher tendency to overturn in road accidents and collisions or because of rough terrain due to their much-higher center of gravity.

Under Lend-Lease, 4,102 M4A2 medium tanks were sent to the Soviet Union. Of these, 2,007 were equipped with the original 75 mm main gun, with 2,095 mounting the more-capable 76 mm tank gun. The total number of Sherman tanks sent to the U.S.S.R. under Lend-Lease represented 18.6% of all Lend-Lease Shermans.

The first 76mm-armed Shermans started to arrive in Soviet Union in the late summer of 1944.By 1945, some Red Army armoured units were standardized to depend primarily on them and not on their ubiquitous T-34. Such units include the 1st Guards Mechanized Corps, the 3rd Guards Mechanized Corps and the 9th Guards Mechanized Corps, amongst others. The Sherman was largely held in good regard and viewed positively by many Soviet tank-crews which operated it before, with compliments mainly given to its reliability, ease of maintenance, generally good firepower (referring especially to the 76mm-gun version) and decent armour protection"

"To supplement this article, we are providing a excerpt from a Soviet tankman with the 6th Guards Tank Army, mr Dmitry Loza.

“[I fought] On Shermans. We called them “Emchas”, from M4 [in Russian, em chetyrye]…. When someone says to me that this was a bad tank, I respond, “Excuse me!” One cannot say that this was a bad tank. Bad as compared to what?”

“In general, the Matilda was an unbelievably worthless tank!”

With regards to the maintenance of the M4 Sherman tank versus the British Matilda tank, Dmitriy noted that “The Sherman was light years better in this regard.”
With more regards to reliability, especially both on-road and offroad service usage – “I might be mistaken, but I believe that the service life of the T-34 track was 2500 kilometers. The service life of the Sherman track was in excess of 5000 kilometers. Secondly, The Sherman drove like a car on hard surfaces, and our T-34 made so much noise that only the devil knows how many kilometers away it could be heard. ”

With regards to the ‘Ronson’ theory that the M4 Sherman was a death-trap once hit, causing ammunition to cook off (That is violently explode) –
“For a long time after the war I sought an answer to one question. If a T-34 started burning, we tried to get as far away from it as possible, even though this was forbidden. The on-board ammunition exploded. For a brief period of time, perhaps six weeks, I fought on a T-34 around Smolensk. The commander of one of our companies was hit in his tank. The crew jumped out of the tank but were unable to run away from it because the Germans were pinning them down with machine gun fire. They lay there in the wheat field as the tank burned and blew up. By evening, when the battle had waned, we went to them. I found the company commander lying on the ground with a large piece of armor sticking out of his head. When a Sherman burned, the main gun ammunition did not explode. Why was this?”
(After having his tank hit and set on fire by Germans) “We lay under the tank as it burned. We laid there a long time with nowhere to go. The Germans were covering the empty field around the tank with machine gun and mortar fires… …We heard many loud thumps coming from the turret. This was the armor-piercing rounds being blown out of their cases. Next the fire would reach the high explosive rounds and all hell would break loose! But nothing happened. Why not? Because our high explosive rounds detonated and the American rounds did not? In the end it was because the American ammunition had more refined explosives. Ours was some kind of component that increased the force of the explosion one and one-half times, at the same time increasing the risk of detonation of the ammunition.”

With regards to the interior layout, soldier comfort and amenities of the M4 Sherman – “In the first place, it was painted beautifully. Secondly, the seats were comfortable, covered with some kind of remarkable special artificial leather. If a tank was knocked out or damaged, then if it was left unguarded literally for just several minutes the infantry would strip out all this upholstery. It made excellent boots! Simply beautiful!”

the turret toss champ

Attached: turret thowing champ.jpg (675x231, 44K)

Attached: 1465094785843.jpg (1296x1728, 551K)

wrong

Attached: AC_IV_Thunderbolt_-_photo.jpg (1023x608, 497K)

why did they remove its penis?

Attached: benis.jpg (640x425, 60K)

>m'turret

Reassignment surgery

>6 engines to power one tank

Good read user. Can I ask for source?

Commanding the Red Army's Sherman Tanks: The World War II Memoirs of Hero of the Soviet Union by Dmitriy Loza

>mistakes p4 for tiger
>"panther" iv

youre a special kind of retard arent you user

>had a higher tendency to overturn in road accidents and collisions
Russians coulden't drive worth shit back then either huh?

A true slavic tradition, like shooting down airliners and sinking their own submarines.

>Feed me T-55s

Attached: 1521451850184.webm (640x344, 2.88M)

>burned less than a sherman
>burned less than one of the 2 tanks with a sub 50% burn rat the other being the tiger.

>it burned less than shitman
technically true since most that got hit in the ammo storage didn't burn as much as they just exploded.

>50% of all T34s were lost in combat
>best
pick 1