Australia general

Australia general

Old thread: →#

Licence guides:
firearmownersunited.com/how-to-get-your-firearm-license-state-by-state/

Reminder to get your Collectors for Cat C fun.

SMLEFEST will return this year. More than likely toward the end of the year.

Gunsale sites:
Buyusedguns
Ozgunsales
Usedguns
Firearmsales
Universalusedguns
ssaagunsales

Attached: Even+the+australian+version+of+rednecks+are+top+blokes+_cfd0397bf5237fcfb8bc0529f5f93d2e.png (919x737, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

troupsystems.com/MAUSER/mauser_conversions.htm
youtu.be/XXNj8-Jwm0c
ssaagunsales.com/listing/15162
highcalibercosplay.com.au/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Autistic idea

So if you find an old bubbad to death Mauser, consider giving it a detachable mag for some reason. Voere make them.

Attached: 20180406_175519.jpg (1013x1194, 515K)

Which is what this FR8 conversion uses.

Attached: 430c3a8a9b59d301249f16d47a01cff6.jpg (540x540, 24K)

Attached: 20180320_100847.jpg (1171x398, 282K)

That's a flash lookin' musket there aye bruz

PumpPump

Are they the ones being bought back by the gubbment or is that the straight pull ones?

That's one specific straight pull, the River man Gunworks OAF.

This is the Wedgetail Industries Pump Action Rifle. 308W, 6.3lbs, made in Aus.

Attached: 20180320_100904.jpg (1221x1151, 692K)

Do they make a 45acp conversion?

troupsystems.com/MAUSER/mauser_conversions.htm

youtu.be/XXNj8-Jwm0c

How do you get people into guns in aus?

It seems like literally everyone is scared of it I just don't understand. People shiver at the idea of hunting too.

fuck me when will ruger just make a bolt action 45acp carbine, they've made 357 bolt actions before.

Anyone who like disciplines and precision who isn't bonkers is a good start. Talk about the advantages of hunting for food and environmental conservation. We do pretty well on the wold stage on competitive shooting too. Just don't ram it down peoples throats and talk about the benefits. As far as sports go, it's pretty inclusive for people with physical disabilities.

I've been thinking about some sort of campaign we (shooters as a collective) could run to get more women into the sport. Currently the draconian laws on pistols means every pistol is quite large and hard to operate for women. I think we'd see more women getting into the sport if we had access to smaller pistols again.

Can't give away that I like shooting till I know the other person is open to it. Or they'll be wary of you forever.

someone really needs to tell ozzie reviews to stop with the cringey music

You have to know the person a bit before saying anything to them, maybe drop something about sporting shooting, the Commonwealth games are good for this right now, and if they seem to be relaxed about it, ask them 'ever had a go?' or something like that, and offer to take them to a range to try, and if they seem down, start them off with something easy to deal with, like a .22 or an air rifle. The big thing is just getting them to have a shot, in my experience once you give them a shot, and they start hitting things, they are hooked. I have like 3 or 4 mates all asking me how to get licenses, and want to try hunting, and all they've ever played with are .22s, air rifles, and maybe a few shotgun shells.

given all me mates the offer to hunt and shoot all want none of it

fuckin sucks bruh

ssaagunsales.com/listing/15162

fookin wot

Daily shill for Jow Forumsausguns

Just had a look and hell fucking yeah.

fb.com/PBHQAU/posts/1459418017501858

Painball guns in NSW to be declassified as firearms.

Anyone know if these guys are still selling?

highcalibercosplay.com.au/

I doubt it. All the cosplay toy gun stores had all their imports blocked for bizzare legal reasons.

Any source on that, as far as I can tell they just sell out as soon as they get a shipment in.

last time i read an article about these guns (months ago) it basically said import of any more had been stopped and they were pushing the idea of making it illegal to sell them anymore within australia.

Honestly at ts point your better off spending a little bit more money on a gun club membership and shooting an actual firearm than spending money on this gel ball shit.

I live in a suburban area and theres a pistol only and a rifle/pistol club within a 10-15 minute drive from me that including club gun rental costs and membership costs really arent that expensive, and then your money actually goes towards getting a REAL gun license.

Why pay $100-$200 for a 'cosplay' gun that shoots little gel balls when you could spend maybe another $100 and have access to real guns at a local range?

Spot on, mate

Because semi realistic toy guns are a good way of getting kids interested in guns.

Reminder to support your local gunshop.

Because I can't larp and have shootouts with friends with real guns.