Kel Tec made a Halo 2 Battle Rifle

thefirearmblog.com/blog/2018/04/06/kel-tec-prototype-308-bullpup-rifle/

Attached: Kel-Tec-Prototype-.308-Bullpup-Rifle-6.jpg (660x329, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thefirearmblog.com/blog/2013/05/06/hs-produkt-vhs-2-assault-rifle/
all4shooters.com/en/Shooting/pro-zone/VHS-2-Croatian-bullpup-rifle-Eurosatory-2014/
youtu.be/ymlW0hXLbxo
youtu.be/Gnydr0u3CFY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

stuff like this is why kel-tec is the most innovative and exciting american firearm manufacturer. they know they haven't earned anything and don't rest on past accomplishments. #nothingwasgiven

Attached: dancing wohmen.webm (1018x934, 1.35M)

>held together by a million screws

Attached: 1471030987369.gif (200x150, 1.65M)

No, the VHS is the Halo 2 BR

Attached: VHS-K2_CT1.png (950x418, 449K)

>all those screws
Holy fucking hell

Attached: 1513794081904.jpg (269x211, 8K)

is kel-tec a tarus subsidiary

>all those screws
there is beauty in function too, brainlets

Attached: 1517167445431.jpg (1920x1200, 252K)

Only in Sprit

Attached: dman_bobg.jpg (266x201, 19K)

Honestly yes. Their quality might be iffy but at least they are trying.

Jesus Christ, those are Phillips head screws.

Noice

Attached: F35835B1-704D-4261-8B00-C73F70143DFD.png (1853x555, 539K)

Am I the only one who thinks dancing looks fucking stupid no matter how good looking the woman doing it is? I just don't get it, maybe I'm autistic.

Hnnngh I wonder what her armpits smell like

>Their quality might be iffy but at least they are trying.
this. so many american gun companies clearly don't give a fuck but at least Kel-Tec is interested in doing shit

Attached: 1520461145993.jpg (1600x1066, 244K)

You're just autistic and you feel threatened by her good looks and dancing ability.

Not going to lie, I'm a sucker for weird ass sci-fi looking guns.

Agreed, and I'll give a nod to Taurus as well for the Curve. No, I don't have one and I don't want one, but I applaud somebody trying something different. I'm not sure if it's a good idea or not, but I can see the logic behind it.

This thing is sexy af I want it

>dancing
cheerleading

and yes your correct it looks stupid as shit but snogs like it

screws are the opposite of function, they're poor engineering

>17 screws just for the stock
jesus christ

Attached: 1464913960374.png (600x500, 98K)

As if kel tec needed another product for their already strained production

Thats clearly Helghan, fool.

Another pic but zoomed out

Attached: Kel-Tec-Prototype-.308-Bullpup-Rifle-2.jpg (1500x415, 88K)

Move to Croatia
thefirearmblog.com/blog/2013/05/06/hs-produkt-vhs-2-assault-rifle/
all4shooters.com/en/Shooting/pro-zone/VHS-2-Croatian-bullpup-rifle-Eurosatory-2014/

Attached: VHS-2.jpg (1500x1061, 340K)

>H2 BR
More like a fucking blowgun jesus

Attached: UUsNMvPl.jpg (640x464, 43K)

>Looks
Ok maybe nice tits
>Dancing abilities
404.php

So you're autistic AND gay

I would say it’s a prototype, but their production guns have that shit as well.

post the pic rail top version

traps aren't gay, user.

I kinda like it and I don't normally like bullpups.

Attached: I just really like it.png (483x230, 30K)

Now, I know it's just a prototype, but was I meant to take this thing apart in an electrician's shop? All those screws are naaaas-tay.

Well at least I know. The guy you are responding to wasn't me, but I think I agree with him anyway. Not totally sure what he means though, I may or may not be autistic and gay but I know I'm old and dumb.

>normally
what about now?

Attached: iu[1].jpg (728x409, 63K)

I hope they come up with something different, those ones on the top of the stock look like they would fuck your face up pretty good.

It looks like some HS shop class kid made it.

That grip is some bullshit.

too much plastic, I like the minimal use of the keltec

>minimal
what about now?

Attached: iu[1].jpg (1200x635, 199K)

gives me wood

Attached: wood m-16.jpg (700x959, 111K)

how?
it's like a standard rifle stock grip.
why is that bullshit?

Surprisingly tall sight arrangement on that.

Attached: VHS-K21.png (950x412, 409K)

It's not quite there, no. Reminds me too much of the fucking Cali ARs, looks goofy as hell to hold onto right.

Correct, they're super gay.

Reminds me of the project I'm doing for the AR15. Printing out the prototypes now actually.

Attached: unknown.png (3182x1121, 460K)

This is acceptable if chambered in 9.5x40mm. And nitpick, but what's with the rearmost rail arrangement?

>cali ar's
so the RDB-S is ban proof?
sounds fantastic to me.

Why not just bring back the front block all the way back to the charging handle? This seems like it'd be a pain in the ass just to install the barrel.

wtf are you talking about

Attached: cst.gif (300x184, 24K)

>for the AR15
Why not on an RFB or RDB to make use of that fucking huge buttstock area?

It's designed to fit on any standard AR upper + lower.

What rearmost rail? You mean the carry handle rail? It can come off and be swapped out for an aimpoint micro mount. The handle itself has an integrated front sight post that works with standard rear sights. Also designed to allow for lower 1/3rd co-witness if using the aimpoint mount.

Retro Lancer AR please

Attached: 55190077.jpg (718x422, 32K)

user mean this rail you brick

Attached: 1523071683447.png (3182x1121, 417K)

Attached: Captue.png (1132x714, 1.08M)

The carry handle is attached via a pic rail. Installing the barrel is no harder than a standard AR.

Because everybody and their dog has an AR, can't say the same for the RDB.

That actually is next on my list. The "AR55" is my first project. Going to have the foreend machined by a friend soon.

You mean the rail that every single standard AR upper has?

I'd like one in 9x39mm

Attached: halo_master_chief_collection_9.jpg (1920x1080, 195K)

Attached: 35knxmo-1.gif (320x238, 886K)

I was actually surprised that you can hold it like a traditional stock rifle properly. And yes, they're "featureless"
youtu.be/ymlW0hXLbxo
youtu.be/Gnydr0u3CFY
Shooting begins at 2:30

Yeah cover that shit

That's the plan eventually.

It looks very vestigial with the BR carry handle top rail, but I get your point - as long as it's really just meant to be slapped on a regular AR.

this

Very small thing. Makes a little more sense to see it in motion. I'd still argue it looks a bit uncomfortable, though.

I love Keltec for that reason too. I just wish those faglords would crank out a good number of Sub 2000s though.

Looks like something from UC era Gundam.

Attached: GR-mR82.jpg (1600x696, 155K)

Do you have a page where you can post updates? I'd like to see your prototypes.

>available in 6.5 grendel
oh shit.
this is legit way more interesting to me now.
damn you Kellgren
Damn you

Clearly, you don't drink enough urine.

where the fuck do i put my thumb?

their suppliers are fucking them over
>sub2k recall
they had an entire batch of botched barrel come in

How's QC at Lel-kek, anyway? I've heard dubious things.

2n

VHS is clearly taken from Helghast hands, and this image is Vektan propaganda to show the superior Helghan engineering as their own domestic design

Look man, they were on sale as Fastenal.

I don't. This little project only started a bit ago. I'll probably post updates on Jow Forums and other places online though.I plan to make AR furniture that is inspired from various fictional guns I like.

I have enough oper8r ARs, I figured I could use some neato guns for the mall ninjas to laugh at for not being low-drag-high-speed enough and fudds to laugh at for not having wood.

much better.
the facility is entirely new.
the cut rate deals they make for materials is and has always been the main issue.
it's hard to get the best material when you are small, to be fair.

Attached: 12316637_1065643450133063_6957108172096017099_n.jpg (720x720, 100K)

frig off iggins

desu, that rifle looks like Burma's EMER K1 bullpup Type 95 or SA80 aesthetic knockoff in 5.56 than what Keltec is showing desu

That dancing only looks ok with gooks performing it

>prototype
screws are genius for prototypes, user.
cheap, reusable, and easy to replace with pins in pre-production.

even then...

>t. person with 0 engineering experience
It's a pretty good design imo, albeit a little lazy. It's much cheaper and easier to do two simple to make halves of a clamshell fastened together than make more complex molds that will likely require more parts for it to function properly. Like everything in engineering, it's a trade-off, this one's for cost over looks.

Jellybean is so t h i c c in all the right ways. Shame her asmr a shit.

Ever think we'll see the ammo revolution for plastic and caseless? I see companies producing new guns, all of which there just isn't enough of a market for, until a real game changer comes around, IMO.

>Late 603 Upper with early flash suppressor and late BCGs on a A1 lower with 601 charging handles complete with a meme wood video game stock

STOP.

I really don't think caseless will ever be a thing. I believe that telescoped ammo has a future though.

George cranks out some really cool stuff. I just wish he would have more elegant solutions to holding them together than plastic clamshells with more screwheads than the INSAS has rivets like he *used* to on projects like the Grendel SRT or TEC-9

Attached: IMG_1921.jpg (736x552, 88K)

Did you know that NFA laws only apply to firearms designed to use "metallic" cartridges?

The ATF will ignore that like they ignored the "greater than .22 caliber" bit when they chose to ban 5.45 7n6.

I did not. Still, that's not the kind of loophole that lives very long.

Nothing says "I made this in my garage" than having it held together with Phillips head screws.

When are they going to make more than 200/mo.?

still waiting for the mjolnir armor, the H1 magnum and the scorpion

I thought that was actually some sort of rotary mag but as the article pointed out it is a strongly angled magwell like FAD.

In your ass