Looking for a Jow Forums movie or documentary to watch. Any suggestions?

Looking for a Jow Forums movie or documentary to watch. Any suggestions?

Attached: qt.jpg (1200x1200, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DdS9M7oSVOg
youtube.com/watch?v=1w30FkSXyTE
youtube.com/watch?v=d9PnqsbsWJk
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLOQZmjD6P2Hl3KrDBs6Vcc_5XDZbqPABC
youtube.com/watch?v=-LsXxAJE_Vw
youtube.com/watch?v=FYZNSY6SAYU
youtube.com/watch?v=LmKgDxQHnfA
youtube.com/watch?v=SvihgpNIpDM
youtu.be/Iknh6sQtDnM?t=50s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Any specifics? Which war? Setting? Etc.

Come and See

There's a documentary I saw on the "Discovery Times" channel when that was still a thing, it was all about combat vets discussing their first time killing.

Really interesting, one crazy old man said that when he fired rockets from his helicopter at VC it was "better than any orgasm".

I can't remember the name and have been unable to track it down since the time I saw it on cable.

Generally i like ww2 especially eastern front but im down for anything

then

This might be the one then

>Come and See
Extremely overrated. More like Come and See Nothing.

shooped as fuck but i'll take it

Definitely recommend the world at war if you haven't already.

Soviet Storm. Multiple part series about the eastern front. Made for Russian tv, so you can see a little bit of propaganda in there, but it’s not bad. And the documentary itself is well done.

The Death of Yugoslavia from 1999
youtube.com/watch?v=DdS9M7oSVOg
mostly politics but a good look into the military situation that happened during the civil wars.

Unknown war
This is not a documentary. It's a good adaptation of historical events, but it's not a documentary. As well as something like "A brige too far"

bowling for columbine.
it really makes you think...

Attached: 1519048495186.jpg (1000x1333, 252K)

This isn't too bad if you keep in mind it's soviet propaganda.

Attached: 1523021923683.png (800x469, 518K)

Das Boot is always a good time. Get really high if you want to watch it.

I wonder how her smells looks like...Just asking for a friend...

He does say movie first then documentary so I assume he wants both.

9. April - Danish movie about the German invasion of Denmark
The Heavy Water War - Norwegian TV series about sabotaging a heavy water plant in Norway used by the Germans in their nuke program

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPsnnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFOh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

The World at War

I saw another pilot talk about wiping out hundreds of VC in minutes with rockets from his gunship.
He then stared into the distance and started crying.

Behind enemy lines

Downfall
Girls und Panzer der Film
Stalingrad (2006)
Soviet storm
Admiral
Dr. Strangelove
Black cock down
Saving private Ryan
Dunkirk

Oh fuck, I meant Stalingrad (1993)

>ywn gaze into her beautiful blue eyes with one hand on the back of her neck and the other on her hip as you make passionate love with her in the missionary position
Why even live, Jow Forumsomrades?

Attached: 1415467416732.jpg (746x982, 38K)

Generation War

Here are two of my favourite documentary series on YT

>Battlefield
youtube.com/watch?v=1w30FkSXyTE

Fantastic series; really detailed background and analysis

>Vietnam in HD
youtube.com/watch?v=d9PnqsbsWJk

Fantastic narrator; interviews with survivors; archival footage not seen often taken from personal collections

If you don't watch either of these; you're fucking gay OP

Generation Kill

Narcos is pretty good so far if you got the netflix

Stalingrad, the 1993 one with German dub

Have you tried this YouTuber, he does great infomercials. youtube.com/playlist?list=PLOQZmjD6P2Hl3KrDBs6Vcc_5XDZbqPABC

>ctrl-f "Das Boot"
>one result
What the flying fuck, Jow Forums? Have we really changed that much in 6 short months?

Learn to read; das boot isn't a documentary
Also it's overrated as fuck; definitely low on my list of Jow Forums movies

>inb4 new

>looking for a Jow Forums MOVIE or documentary to watch
They held you back in the 5th grade, didn't they?
>low on my list of Jow Forums movies
Git

Attached: IMG_20180115_202134_processed.jpg (1440x1080, 406K)

Newfag

Unsere Mutter, unsere Vatter. 5 German friends split during WW2. 2 brothers fight on the eastern front, one is jewish, one becomes a nurse and one becomes a famous singer. One the best WW2 movies i've seen and deserves to be better known

fuck off mate

you could start by catching your refrigerator

>Rape
>passionate love

Threads

It's the worst propaganda then.

Everything is horrible and feels horrible. Compared to proper Soviet propaganda, it's puzzingly different: there's no heroism, just suffering and the end of humanity.

Or maybe you are a poltard, and I'm wasting a post. Whatever.

1945: End of War (2011)
youtube.com/watch?v=-LsXxAJE_Vw

different but good.

The Lost Battalion
youtube.com/watch?v=FYZNSY6SAYU

>Jow Forumstard
>pro-soviet
I think the only tard here is you.

Gettysburg
Waterloo
Battleship Potemkin
Master and Commander
Tora Tora Tora

This.

It's what i made all my dumb little buddies watch when fallout 3 first came out and the post-nuclear genre got another boost in popularity.

In almost all media portrayals, there's a ray of hope, a sliver of the old world that people cling to and build from, disregarding the bad facets and exaggerating the good to make a new, better world.

Not Threads. Great britain is fucked. Just fucked. And that makes it more real for me.

Despite Oppenheimer disproving a large majority of the stuff that happens in that film, it's still pretty fun to watch.

Attached: 1497118331966.gif (500x312, 601K)

I've been enjoying the Our World War series on netflix.
Pretty intense shit.

I really recommend the Cuba LIbre series on netflix, it's a documentary divided in 6 six episodes explaining the whole history of Cuba. I liked it because it's very neutral, there are interviews with cubans living in the island, other cubans in exile, historians from many countries, even the ex gf of Fidel Castro, a KGB agent and the CIA agent in charge of the assassination of el Che Guevara.

>Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=LmKgDxQHnfA

>Also it presents some cuban cultural aspects, like good tier music

youtube.com/watch?v=SvihgpNIpDM

Attached: 1521428187633m.jpg (1024x948, 138K)

NO.
FUCK NO.

pretty much this.
stupid, boring, literally painful to watch

Look up Distant Thunder 1988 with John Lithgow and Ralph Macchio it's about a Nam vet SEAL living innawoods

Attached: mlMUfOf.jpg (900x1200, 232K)

Winter War
Max Manus: Man of War

>Master and Commander
this.

also a newer, somewhat relevant docu-movie "The Admiral" is fucking excellent

Propaganda might be a bit too much, but it was produced under Soviet Russia and certainly not unbiased (not just because it was made under USSR). You don't have to be a "poltard" to know that.

Attached: Braphog.gif (600x338, 2.16M)

that movie should be must-watch for anyone who wants to enter military.

youtu.be/Iknh6sQtDnM?t=50s

Not exactly Jow Forums but Burnt by the Sun is a fantastic film about the Great Purge