Freedom Distributed

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/692961/youtube-build-your-own-gun-video-ban

Attached: binthatvideo.jpg (717x720, 175K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberator_(gun)
youtube.com/watch?v=zfbK_dbsCu0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

oh the inhumanity, when will they finally eliminate such dangerous knowledge from the world

When the left finally has death squads...I mean "public servants" that go around and "rehabilitate you"

#banassaultknowledge

By algorithm banning videos with metal in them.

Attached: 783567658368.jpg (880x1244, 164K)

While we're on the subject of suppression of free speech, when can we start burning all firearm related books too? Did you know there's books right now being sold to CHILDREN that teach them how to make untraceable ammunition?!

Man these leftist really are quiet dumb. Even if YouTube actually does crack down on gun content they'll merely drive everyone to other platforms. The more these authoritarian leftist screech the more tempted I am to start a gun building page on Minds or BitChute specially to show people how to build guns.

BAN INFORMATION!!!!!!!!!! THE GOVERNMENT DECIDES WHAT IS SAFE TO KNOW!!!! REEEEE FREE HEALTHCARE EUROPE IS THE BEST!

A lot of people don't understand that you can manufacture your own guns.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>please dont make these
>heres how you make these

Attached: 1520473694372.gif (296x160, 1.27M)

Fucking retards

Attached: 1480806398341.png (192x191, 26K)

Is this real? The PSA I mean. I'm having a (kind of) hard time believing that even the Britbong cops would be dumb enough to include instructions.

>FREE SPEECH!
>No not like that!

Do they not realize who they are acting like?

Attached: book-burning.jpg (1000x592, 79K)

>don't mind me, just a low-cost weapon that can be made fairly easily, designed to be mass distributed to countries where they're not allowed freedom, capable of putting fear into the tyrants that everyone and their mum might be packing.

Attached: Liberator1.jpg (648x559, 74K)

Have you received the latest edition of the Newspeak dictionary yet?
better get it before you accidentally use illegal words and information

Unless you have access to stamping presses and tooling, there's easier way to make guns

True, I guess all you really need to make a serviceable gun in your garage is a lathe and a mill. Probably not even those if you've got a good set of tools and a lot of patience.
Ammunition is probably harder to make though.

if you know how a bullet works, you can build a gun. simple as that

>don't mind me, just a low-cost weapon that can be made fairly easily, designed to be mass distributed to countries where they're not allowed freedom, capable of putting fear into the tyrants that everyone and their mum might be packing.

Well the Liberator was mostly stamped steel and the machinery to stamp parts tends to be fairly expensive. It would probably be easier to build STEN guns or Ludy SMGs out of basic hardware and pipe.

Plottwist: NABIS is actually full of Jow Forumsommandos trying to use UK tax dollars to get British citizens to rearm.

The Liberator was pretty much designed to be a "get another weapon" weapon.

You use the Lib to say, kill a sentry guard at some checkpoint, and you then steal his guns.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberator_(gun)

Thanks Dailystar. You gave me more recommendations for good gun channels.

>Felicity Cross

IF there was a name that just screams THINK OF THE CHILDREN that would be it

Download all the videos you can before they go down. I have, at least.

Attached: hey.png (618x227, 19K)

>marginalizing parts of the national community and character to leverage power for yourself

Nope, not like Nazis at all

Shotgun licence is a shall issue basis. So if you really wanted one you could just go get one. I can only see this being useful specifically for more covert criminal stuff. Use it and chuck it.

>U/k/

Attached: 1512601268195.gif (350x280, 2.59M)

>trying to ban videos on how to screw pipes together with a nail in the bottom

Attached: 1492478435050.jpg (570x674, 67K)

>By algorithm banning videos with metal in them.
youtube.com/watch?v=zfbK_dbsCu0

Attached: 1234567890.gif (500x282, 350K)

You say that like having a lathe and/or mill is commonplace, practical, or obtainable for most people. I can't afford a damn mill.