FB Grot hitting the market

So, the FB Grot is finally coming out on the civilian market in mid April.
So far, I've only heard comments about the military version, and they were mostly positive.
Here's a basic overview of the civilian version:
milmag.eu/news/view?news_id=715
The rumored retailer price is to be around 1900€/2300$.
What are your opinions? Would you buy one? Did you have a chance to see one at the expos?

I have to admit that the idea of a modular gun got me hyped up, but there's no word when or if the different stock/body variants will be available on the civilian market.

fabrykabroni.pl/en/produkty/karabiny/msbs/

Attached: FB_grot_variants.png (1460x1192, 1012K)

Garbage.

>1900€/2300$

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah, they can keep it.

>1900€/2300$
No thank you

I think I'd rather have that new Aussie variant of the AUG.

Meh. Maybe it's not cheap, but achievable. I wouldn't mind throwing my money at them.
Let's keep in mind that it's a military grade product, not some cheap clone. And you get a fairly original rifle - at least for now.

>it's a military grade product
It's a polish piece of shit.

>compatible with all AR magazines except the magpul gen3, ie the most popular and available one
>plastic lower
>3,6 kgs!!!!!
>lifespan 10.000 rounds

Dude, seriously. It's a worthless piece of shit that they sell for the price of gold.

>military grade
>not a clone

Get a Windham weaponry AR for 1500€ and you've got a completely milspec AR, the same one the US army uses, except it's only semi-auto. It's the most modular firearm in existence, and has a lifespan of 50.000 rounds, easily.

>original

Litterally a clone of the ACR, wonder how they didn't get sued to oblivion. There is also the CZ805, the SCAR, and soon the HK433.
If you are going to waste 2000€+ on a gun, I'd rather wait for the later, which is certainly going to be leagues above the crap we are discussing here.

>Bren is like $1300
>Scar is $2300-$2500
>some polak vaporware acr knockoff garbage is $2300
good luckkkkkkk

Attached: smug zero tsu.jpg (1920x1080, 168K)

>Get a Windham weaponry AR for 1500€

Attached: costanza.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

The one on the upper right. That thing needs some bulky attachment on the bottom rail so that it doesn't look unbalanced and "empty" down there. And then it becomes the sexiest.

cyberpunk now?

will bullpup be available for civilian market as well?

>mag compatibility
It is compatible with all the other STANAG ones. I agree, gen3 compatibility would be nice, especially if one has a bag full of those for one's AR, but come on. It's not like you use one type of mag in all your guns.
>plastic lower
So what? There are as many arguments for as against. I'd wait for comments on reliability to see if they got it done right.
>3,6 kgs!!!!!
Can't really argue with this point.
>lifespan 10.000 rounds
I'll agree again, it seems kinda low. Maybe it's just a warranted amount?

>Get a Windham weaponry AR
Why would I want to buy yet another AR. Do you buy one every time you want a new gun, just because they're most reasonable?

>Litterally a clone of the ACR
It's not a clone. AFAIK, it's been designed from scratch. It looks familiar, because they kept to the widely used standards, but the mechanics are different. The similarity may also be because of the soldiers that were the designers' feedback group - I've read somewhere that they favored SCAR rifles.

I still think it's an interesting gun to have. It can't be that bad, if they're making it a service rifle. Right?

go away milmag shills you dumb fucking polaks
go post more grot on your fb page and shit on anybody questioning that fucking ridicilous price

>It can't be that bad, if they're making it a service rifle. Right?

Attached: poolish.jpg (800x600, 170K)

>wonder how they didn't get sued to oblivion.
Remington hates any source of income.

>there is shit all around the rifle

kek

Attached: !catty.jpg (612x612, 36K)

How so? You never tested it, never used it, probably haven’t seen it up until this point. Unless you’re a knee jerk beta, give me a reason.

How is Polish bad quality? My Vz.58 works fine. They aren’t known for bad quality.

>Litterally a clone of the ACR, wonder how they didn't get sued to oblivion. There is also the CZ805, the SCAR, and soon the HK433.

You never actually looked at the specs and only go off the looks, don’t ya? That’s gun control tier ya know.

Attached: 9867311D-18DB-4E76-A855-5E27459E84DD.jpg (4032x3024, 2.05M)

I'm p*lish.
Fuck łucznik, should have bought Czech.

>being this butthurt because the toystore has toys exceeding your pocket money range
lmao at you poorfags
As if the price is the main quality of a gun

But seriously OP, you should've waited until after the premiere. Can't really have a creative discussion if no one had this gun in his hands yet. Or at least until some independent reviews came in.

Still don’t get it. I don’t have an issue with Polish gear. They have yet to fail me like Chinese does.

I don't understand the hate you're getting op. Doesn't seem like a crazy unreasonable price. When are they going to release the bullpup version? I didn't see any info on that.

a-user, the Vz.58 is Czech...

I was wondering for a second why is this rifle suddenly getting so much hate, then I remembered Jow Forums is full of stormfags from Jow Forums, so I guess its obvious nazis will hate anything thats even remotely connected to Poland cause you guys got fucked up by a bunch of warsaw peasants with sticks, atleast enough to hold you off until the russians come, so in a way I understand why youre so salty even after 74 years

>India
There's a difference between pooland and poland, y'know?
And they chose Grot over M4, while still chocking on murican dick.

Poo, Gówno, same shit.

>As if the price is the main quality of a gun
>literally the same price as a SCAR
>knock off of the ACR which is $900 less
>costs as much as LMT and KAC products
>while still made in slav nigger country
>meanwhile the Bren, a copy of a much better gun is literally $1000 less
>why do people dislike this over priced rifle that costs the same as KAC,LMT or SCAR?????
>IT MUST BE MUH POLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!1!!

Attached: REALLYsmugZeroTsu.jpg (1920x1080, 204K)

I'm not getting the hype. They still make the XCR which is almost identical to this and has been on the market for years. What is so special about this that makes it worth more than the XCR? pic related, you can order it in .308, 5.56, many different barrel lengths, different colors etc and it's cheaper.

Attached: SHOT2018264.jpg (1500x1000, 523K)

I'll probably get one but that's because I like Polish stuff.

Attached: polan 3.jpg (2988x1681, 1.44M)

Grot is based mostly on SCAR and G36, and is supposed to be better than either of them, basing on feedback from the soldiers working with the project.
Also it's designed to be simple in break-down and have modular parts interchangeable between different gun variants.
The main idea, basically, is that having one complete gun, one additional frame, and one extra barrel you can put together any of the variants in OP picture, as simply as stripping the gun down and putting it back up in different configuration.

Grot should be available in a week or two, but in a single configuration for now (there's no confirmed info on other variants).
The opinions so far are very extreme, being either from shills or haters.
I'm actually considering buying the gun just to see it for myself.

Fair enough on the modular part, one of the things I've always liked about the AUG. Guess we will wait and see as to how it stacks up.

Attached: 1521255529504.jpg (830x900, 132K)

What the pols dont realize, is that they can get these to the US market, and get msrp to $1500, we will figure out how to get bullpup conversion to work properly for them.

Attached: momma-never-told-me-there-d-be-nights-like-this.jpg (1120x1499, 210K)

>im a dumb fucking polack and i'll buy anything that's overpriced as long as it's made in this country
this is why i fucking hate this country
that rifle could've easily been cheaper since Radom doesn't give a fucking about civilian market and made civilian version of grot just to squeeze extra cash from anyone retarded enough paying that fucking price
Will you also buy shit in a can if it will have "Fabryka Broni" on it you dumb nigger?
There is no way this rifle will sell on the euro market with that price, and here? lmao, good luck finding anyone wanting to spend 8k on rifle.

Attached: 1515271586699.jpg (2000x1500, 991K)

>1500
radom doesn't give a fuck about civilian market, they just made civi version becasue they're greedy fucks hoping to get money from any retard wanting this over SCAR
they won't give a shit if they won't sell a single rifle
FB only cares about military contracts

Im saying radom could let the us civilian market solve their inability to get the bullpup working, for their military contract

you're not kurwa but bullpup is dead
no branch of military or police was interested in that configt

>10000 rounds
That's a pretty shit service life

>shit service life
>shit price
>BUT IT'S MADE IN MUH COUNTRY SO IT'S OK!
zabij się jebany debilu

Attached: 1495379013929.png (500x500, 12K)

>legitimate brony

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 20K)

>2300 burgerbucks
>service life of 10,000 rounds
They've gotta be joking.

Your Vz58 is also Czech sooooo......

>I agree, gen3 compatibility would be nice, especially if one has a bag full of those for one's AR, but come on. It's not like you use one type of mag in all your guns.
"c'mon you don't have to use the most popular magazine"
>Maybe it's just a warranted amount?
i never saw a company that gave warrant on a barrel and i can assure you it's not warrant
this polack piece of shit just has shit life span
>Why would I want to buy yet another AR
why would you want to pay that amount of money for rifle that can't take most popualr mag and can only survive 10k rounds
>if they're making it a service rifle. Right?
service rifles are made by the cheapest way
just becasue something is service rifle doesn't mean it's good.
Your patriotism is clouding your jdugment polack

didn't know milmag shills were present on Jow Forums

so maybe im just dumb but can you tell me how an ar15 ISN'T a modular gun

Attached: 00e85ae92cedbf7ab38d33397c7d8041.png (271x311, 113K)

>implying bullpup is coming out for civilian market
>bullpup version is somewhat side project not ordered by military

what's wrong with milmag?

don't listen to him, he is a self hating retard, we have plenty of them in Poland

what year is this from? 599 ? holy shit, computers are literally still the same price. Crazy how economies of scale work.

+60 groszy