Rally

Saw this here the other day, didn't see much else about it online. Is this just a Jow Forums thing?

>show up to rally thinking it's going to be a great turnout
>about 20 autistic shitposters show up
>half are in trenchcoats and fedoras
>other half dressed up as tactical anime girls
>2 or 3 traps in the group
>end up in one of those cringey meetup photos

I'm not sure if I want go anymore.

Attached: Attach11112_20180408_111140.jpg (746x1024, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/p5Zq8W
archive.is/pqx63
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lol its on my birthday and i do have the day off so im goin

Thanks for posting this. I had lost the image, and that was my only way to remember who's putting the rally on.

I plan on being in Columbus with my Pro2A brothers and sisters. 937 checking in. Any other Ohioans going?

>937
hey that's my old cell prefix
what a small world

See

Sharkposter, is that you?

Attached: BD89DCAA-B984-44AD-897E-BF5F26149D49.jpg (125x93, 10K)

There are more groups than just Jow Forums involved.

Anyone going to Albany?

I'll be in Salem.

513 here

Maybe. I have some shit on that day, and it's a bit of a drive from the island, but maybe.

it's a thing. there's a discord discord.gg/p5Zq8W

bump

No, this is mostly being organized on normiebook. I'm concerned about the legitimacy of the people organizing it though. I've never really looked at their page cause I don't have a normiebook account, so there's probably information I'm missing, but they only formed after the florida clusterfuck.

That said, I'm still going because we have to do something with those paid protest organizers putting fake pressure on everyone to make life difficult for gun owners. Anyone from KC going as well?

keep our capitol safe

yes hello Austin TX please kill me

>KC
Ayyy!
Unfortunately, I can't. Not a Fudd, just a baby gun owner in stealth mode. Any other way I can show support?

Monetarily and calling your representatives.

I'll be there.

Oy vey, don't talk about saving the driving force behind and arguably very foundation of this forum!

>Austin TX
Jow Forumsansan here. I would think Texas is one of the safest states for gun rights. Is Austin that much of a hippie commune?

I really want to go to this, but I've had a trip planned for that weekend for months. Anyone know of any other rallies?

How is defending one of the foundations of our country a controversial subject? You're not going to get in trouble with an employer or school, and if any friends care about that you shouldn't be friends with them.

Austin is like the Portland of Texas. Even large parts of Dallas and Houston like the university and hipster areas are bad.

It pains me to have to live here because muh ACC

Anyone know if it's gonna be protest/open carry?

Its supposed to be peaceful - no flaunting tactical gear, no weapons, nothing threatening. We are trying to win over the public and the idea is that we need to be non threatening to do that. That being said, you should bring medical gear/helmet/gas mask/anti CS gear in a bag in case things turn south. Open carry is a no though.

As far as stealth is concerned just wear something you never would wear normally, particularly on your head. Make up a fake name and stick to it. Don't get belligerent with the counter protesters, just talk to them. Although if you're going to do that be sure to have rehearsed your counter arguments and have a very nonaggressive, non condescending sign like "we're marching for our lives too" or "you won't know what you've got till its gone."

Its generally more often illegal to carry around capitals.

ARIZONA is currently on PST because we don’t suck the unholy daylight savings time cock. Please change!

Any fellow Alabamians here? Montgomery isn’t far from me

archive.is/pqx63

I might check it out, though I'm in Colorado so there may not be much of a turnout. Any Co Anons planning on going?

I live with my folks at 26 (yeah, I'm a piece of shit) and my mom is very anti-gun. Furthermore, I don't have time to go to Topeka.

KIND OF ODD THAT THIS IS BEING ORGANIZED BY A GROUP THAT HAS ON BEEN CREATED WITHIN A YEAR.........

Attached: 08.gif (406x282, 3.1M)

This isn't about gun control, it's about a rally so therefore no rules were broken.

meh i've stopped caring about the feds

Attached: 1510359190543.jpg (1280x800, 76K)

i would ass ram that elf
>sause?

There's a bunch of events on kikebook, if you have one you can contact your states organizer. I know that for CA we are meeting at South Side of the Capitol.

Also posting discord again
discord.gg/p5Zq8W

For now y'all can help spread the word by posting about this on all the forums you frequent (aside from Jow Forums). Also we are trying to get big name people to help talk about this so send people like steven crowder and alex jones emails, if a bunch of people contact them they might start pushing this too. Spam FB and Twitter with the flyer.

Attached: 29570787_625583191112587_7013925854502278367_n.png (327x436, 276K)

bamp

Can we concealed carry though?

>Can we concealed carry though?
Who's gonna know if you do? Unless you're a turbo autist retard about it

If I had known about this yesterday I would be going but I unfortunately made plans out of state.

Trying to buy a house in VT so I don't have to deal with this shitty lefty place anymore!

The risk is not that the feds set this up. If they did and also set up an overwhelmingly large counter protests filled with organizers who agitated the counter protest into attacking, and anyone found out, they'd have pissed off too many people who know exactly where they are. Especially if the police did nothing again.

No, the danger is that some NGO sets both up and orders the counter protesters to slowly march into the 2A rally. If they were just to keep pushing in a shoving match (as long as it stayed a shoving match with occasional biting from the counter protestors which won't be reported) and the 2a rally was given bad instructions (anything besides "shove back") only two outcomes are possible:

1. The counter protesters take the capitol grounds in an "impressive display of resolve" that will be spun to reinforce the idea that total disarmament is the popular idea.

2. The 2a people are agitated into fighting back. Sign posts clash, fists fly, and one idiot who thought to conceal carry even though its not allowed on capitol grounds shoots someone. It will show that ALL gun people are REALLY violent individuals just itching for that kill. If an open carrier shoots them with a rifle like a total asshole or maybe as a false flag, it also gives the left excuses to get even more belligerent next protest.

In both cases it only takes one rally to go bad, the rest will be ignored. However if the counter protestors get violent first nobody reasonable will agree they were in the right (if they ever find out how bad it was), and if they just stand there its the same old bullshit about libtards out numbering gun people in the capital of California and not showing the rest of the events.

Check your state and capital city laws. Don't break them.

I see where you’re coming from, but I’m still gonna show up for shits and giggles

Attached: A4E24912-2A44-4461-945B-386EE40DC330.jpg (3264x2448, 1.57M)

>VT
user I...

I can't imagine that their new bullshit gun control laws will stand for more than a year or two.

>can't buy a gun under 21
>can legally carry concealed at 16
This is what happens when liberals' opinions are given weight.

Vermont is getting cucked user, go to NH or ME instead.

Or better yet, go to like Idaho or Montana or Wyoming.

I'm not saying don't go, but be prepared to de escalate things as much as you can.

I live in texas around austin. Is any Jow Forumsommando coming next Saturday?

I'm gonna try, gotta look up what I can bring to the capital though.
I dunno if we can OC and protest or that we'll just have to carry a sign

I’ll be there

I'm ready to slam down some rhetoric.

Responsible gun owners didn't fire the first shots in this national crisis. Anti-gunners did by flagrantly disregarding the Constitution, and threatening law abiding citizens with unjust and unconstitutional laws.

We don't want their rights, but they sure as hell want ours.