Retardation

How stupid can a video get?
youtube.com/watch?v=WxwPcUh97oc

Attached: retard alert.png (1279x718, 1.1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1djboz3RlMg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pretty fucking stupid apparently.
>hur guns r cats
Oh I didn't realize guns were living creatures capable of formulating independent thought. Well, guess I'll turn them in then, there's no telling when the AR will thirst for blood.

Rly maeks u think

I like it how he can't draw an argument using actual terms and real instances so he replaces everything with a cat.

>IT'S ALL NRA'S FAULT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
that video in a nutshell.

Yep that too
Muh NRA boogeyman is so fucking 1990s.

Can you stop posting this shitty video every couple of days?

>no we aren't trying to ban all cats
>this is a good cat
>this is not a good cat
So he can't draw any discernible differences so he personifies it instead?

>we don’t want to ban cats
>just certain cats that I don’t know the differences about

>We don't want to ban guns, only the semi-automatic ones, all handguns, all rifles, guns that look scary or that have at least 1 bullet. Come on, don't be so paranoid, we don't want your guns!

no...
>we dont wanna ban them we just want rules in place, like Australia
there are rules in place, the problem is you do want to ban guns just like Australia
>equating a cheetah to an AR15
no homie nobody should own big cats like lions tigers and shit they cant be tamed and they cant survive in the wild so they are doomed to a cage forever shit is cruel as fuck. My AR is what allows my GF to have fun when we go to the rifle range because she doesnt like 308
>friendly safe cat vs scary cat
this idea is wrong, with most "mass shootings" the weapon involved is a glock or a hi point the fact that you have this idea that scary guns are bad proves you are reacting out of fear and not making a decision based on logic.

What makes that video even more stupid is the fact that ARs are weak guns compared to basically any large rifle. It's obvious that nogunz has nogunz.
The faggot on that video even dares to say he owns guns while at the same time he says that anyone can buy an AR-15 without a background check.

Sounds like a personification of that meme that gets posted on here. The soyboy with the mask.
>I totally own guns but don't you think we need common sense gun control? Yeah guys we really just need to give up our assault weapons they're so problematic

So in this guy's bizarro world are dogs fully legal crew served weapons? Or are they pistols? Since more people get wrecked by dogs each year than by cats? I'm having trouble following his logic.

Attached: the violence has soyed down.jpg (1739x1123, 323K)

In that guy's bizarro world all deaths are to blame to the NRA so...

In his video he saw that the bad cats (ar15) literally fucking breed and spread at an uncontrolable rate

They don't just multiply out of the blue fuckin wetald

>DUDE AUSTRALIA LOL
Ugh.

t. Australian

Attached: smuggie 8.jpg (928x737, 101K)

That's true tho right?

You fuckers need to start recognising pro-gunners as political refugees. Get Trump on that shit would ya?

Of coure, it's not like anyone is in any way supposed to take care nor protect themselves, just blame the NRA like we always do.

>domesticated vs. wild/feral animals as an analogy for guns
He was so close.

Attached: 1522524785850.png (960x540, 167K)

>all guns are wild/feral animals. They have all to be banned.
>Don't be extremist, we don't want to ban your guns.

It's like a characature of bad anti gun arguments.

'i own guns I swear'
'i just want to ban scary guns'
'it doesn't matter that I only want to stop gun violence even though it's like 90th on the list of things that kill people'
'0 gun deaths in Australia in 20 years even though the general homicide rate remained unaffected'
'people who have guns are all crazy'

I keked with how he got scratched out of nowhere, do these fags thing america is a third world country where people are constantly shooting each other in broad daylight ?

>What laws can we put in place to get less guns in the hands of wrong people?
More guns, and less wrong people.

Attached: pic-S-O-Solovets-Islands-gulag-photo.jpg (581x483, 69K)

Funnily enough, those constant shootouts happening in third world countries are most of the times in places where gun are completely forbidden.

I believe I can summarize this kind of bullshit mentality.
>I have emotional biased statement to make because I don't think rationally with logic
>I express said statement for the whole world to see because I am loud and bombastic
>I implement analogies that don't work because LOL so randomz cats r cool
>I continue to be this way because hurt feelings are banned and my faggotry was never bullied out of my system

t. Chink immigrant amazed by the mad house exhibition zoo you Americans call schools

more guns in the hands of the good people = less wrong people

I think you failed to see the gulags user

>he doesn't have a flock of free range ARs

Attached: raise your ARs right.jpg (637x796, 150K)

Exactly, i live in Brazil, guns are heavily restricted and rio even has knife laws (including blade lenght bullshit that assumes muggers are running around with tacticool mall ninja knifes), despite that lots of people die due to stray bullets, you can frequently hear gunfire, and gunpoint muggings are a treated as a common fact of life and there are bus robberies with armed thugs entering buses and walking trough passengers and making them hand their valuables (not only are most brazilians nogunz but the media tells people to never fight back if robbed so people are easy targets there ).

Also while small towns are safer than urban areas, there is risk of them being by attacked by gangs of robbers who besiege small towns blocking roads, attacking and/or blocking police stations, and using explosives to rob banks, ATMs and armored car companies (keep in mind that this is not like Heat where they use shaped charges and can blow the door of a armored car whitout killing the guards; these guys use dynamite and are shit with explosives they wreck the building and nearby house but cant get in the safe)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1djboz3RlMg

Thanks. Needed this.

I swear, the first 5 seconds are already unbearable.
>Not sure what to think ? Let me tell you what you must think.

now taht's commedy gold

Attached: 1522527443441.gif (400x225, 1.37M)

I love how he talks like the teenagers who are being helicopter protested by adult democrats with no repression from authorities and against a non-violent organization and doing it because of peer pressure and/or wanting to skip clas; are brave.

cat people are delusional. the true untermensch