NEGLIGENT DISCHARGE

Alright/k/ share your ND or fucking around with a gun you shouldn't have
>be me
>washing clothes
>take off pants put in washer
>come back hole in washer
>bullet stuck in exit
>find casing on top of clothes
>tfw a .380 Ruined my washing machine ,but also soak washed and tumbled my brass casing

Attached: 20180408_192148.jpg (1343x1932, 1.51M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wC45l6S7ZfM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

.380 bullet that got stuck

Attached: 20180408_192128.jpg (738x1167, 521K)

Never have. I respect weapons and safety.
Sorry, not sorry.

I'm not retarded so I don't have any ND stories

Now i know what caliber not to use when my washer attacks.

Sure. It could totally happen that way. Just not in this universe. Go away.

never had an ND, but have had 2 AD, unfortunately did not heed rule 1 so my walls got fucked up a little

The bullet was in pocket I forgot,.380 is tiny

Story?

.45 acp g2 rip for extra meme ballistics

Attached: 643653i_ts.jpg (1155x1155, 58K)

Not me, Big Mike's story.

Cleaning pistols in safe closest to bed.
Putting glock away, drop it.
Ninja like reflexes to grab it, but weigh 350+ pounds, so not very flexible
Manages to only grab the trigger and slide, no safety cause cheap ass glock, bang!
Showed me some fucked up slide bite on his hand and a hole in his safe.

Big Mike was a cool guy, but crazy paranoid and kept a lot of loaded guns around.

Never had an ND. I had my SKS slamfire on me once, but it was pointed down range, so no harm done.

Gif related

Attached: 1252222033610.gif (419x286, 1.47M)

Had that happen to me on a marlin 795,pressed release lever BANG!
Same thing had it pointed down range but it scares me one day my handguns will do this

>tries to catch gun
NEVER DO THIS

basically single action with fucked up internals, need I say more?

Literal bullshit OP, bullets do not propel forward with enough force to puncture metal unless they are in a chamber with a barrel, even if somehow the primer was struck in such a way to set it off, which is 1 in a million by itself, a loose casing will just explode with force in all directions, the bullet will gain no significant velocity. Mythbusters proved this when they tested the myth that you could set cartridges off trying to kill someone by putting them between your fingers and aiming them at someone. and then sticking your hand in a fireplace. It took an incredible amount of heat and multiple minutes to set them off, and they couldnt even penetrate wood. Research more before you make up stories next time

Attached: 8f0.jpg (600x673, 56K)

mayhaps he left a gun in the dryer

What not to do:
youtube.com/watch?v=wC45l6S7ZfM

Attached: fingerbang.jpg (1280x720, 165K)

Surely op did this

Read the post i replied to, he just said he had it in his pocket

Attached: 5522a5eec050d567b49e344c62a37264c3bf5b06c488ee460a04efa2b6144fbb_1-1.jpg (479x441, 71K)

When will they learn tsk tsk

Attached: tirodefensivoperu_accidentes.jpg (960x540, 87K)

Deputy also has ND

Attached: Deputy.has_.negligent.discharge.at_.work_.while_.aiming.at_.another.000.deputy.jpg (640x360, 149K)

Remington 700 fired when I closed the bolt. Heard they had a lawsuit about it but I haven't cared enough to look further into it.

>be me
>3 years ago
>inawoods when i was 16
>see bobcat
>get outa woods
>tell friend who is off duty cop
>he gets guy who owns property and go up with handguns
>both start to walk up
>off duty cop's glock goes off in his holster, putting a hole in his pants but not him
>glock

This could of been you user if you had sued

Attached: tumblr_ov61hbrh1O1sqq2a5o1_500.jpg (500x494, 82K)

NIGGA I THINK THE PERIOD IS OVER FOR THAT , YOU COULD HAVE GOTTEN LOTS OF CASH MONEYS

Desu, he's just trying to put down a rouge washer, not destroy his entire laundry room

>user's pants pocket rifled the bullet

If only it had jammed

Attached: Glock-Limp-Wrist-Stovepipe.gif (480x270, 3.1M)

this is horrifying

I do wear skinny jeans close enough right?

Sorry but i'm not a stupid nigger, and haven't ND'ed anything, maybe be more careful? Read up on your safety, and wear a helmet for god sake, you must be retarded.

A couple hundred bucks and a Glock? Not worth the hassle

OP is a fake faggot
Are you suprised?

Attached: images (29).jpg (209x242, 11K)

well it did, it was in a holster (after it went off)

These extra damage super lime armor piercing bullets will give washing machines genocide

Attached: download (2).jpg (266x189, 8K)

>like $250
>glock
>dodge key
>fake Louis vuitton...placemat? Idk what thats supposed to be.
>drugs
This screams degenerate nigger

But that's perfection user it's gotta be worth it,it's just gotta

over at friends house sitting on couch
he hands me his new 1022 to check tactical stock
promptly shoot round through fan
fuck me...40 years of shooting, first nd

Unless he was wearing some shitty Uncle Mike's holster this story never happened the way he said it did

i think he meant by that it was a pocket PISTOL, not just a loose round.

otherwise, yeah that's bullshit.

The new gen 6 is fixing that problem now

Attached: 1456179568291.jpg (611x609, 142K)

>retard practices one-handed draws
>ruins his other hand
pottery

Hey I carry with uncle Mike he treated me nice as a young boy

Attached: MO70010-MO70450.jpg (520x520, 43K)

Why is it dented into the washer if the gun went off inside the washer?

We all remember this legend right?

Attached: download (3).jpg (300x168, 5K)

Pic of murdered fan

Attached: 095a64b2-2052-4538-9fa5-67023bc2a7c4.jpg (960x786, 104K)

Kek looks like a .22

that looks like an entrance hole...not an exit hole...soooooo besides the fact that a bullet doesn't propel forward without the aid of a chamber to keep the pressure moving in one direction..please explain?

>Kek looks like a .22
well, I did it with a 1022...so yeah

how do you draw a gun with two hands simultaneously? I mean, I draw with my right hand and raise to clasp with my left.

I knew it I shot my ceiling with a .22 shot made me jump and laugh at the same time

My roommate accidentally shot a .22 pocket pistol in our house after he finished cleaning it. I commend him for pointing it at the wall instead of a window or appliance or me, but I also wish he was less retarded.
Turns out .22LR out of a 2" barrel doesn't have much go so it went in a piece of wood trim next to a doorway and didn't come out. The landlord never found out, it was practically unnoticeable.

>Be like two-three weeks ago
>Go to my best friend's house for the first time in a while
>He just got a used rem 870 that he's geeked about
>Show him my 870 clone that he's never seen, its unloaded and I know this, regardless I proceed to rack the slide a hundred-fifty times
>I pulled the trigger because I haven't felt the trigger in a while
>Start racking and pulling the trigger
>Meanwhile he's digging under his bed for his
>Apparently it's loaded but not chambered
>He racks the slide and pulls the trigger
>BOOM
> 8 shot birdshot into the ceiling
>He looks at me with a face I will never forget
>Immediately runs outside and starts playing with his dogs like nothing ever happened
>Just puts the gun on his bed and runs
>I clear the fucking thing and inspect the damage
>It hit the truss and stopped all the pellets
>Truss is pretty peppered and theres a hole in the ceiling
>It took him about an hour and a half to come down from that

I'm guessing since I was racking my shotty and pulling my trigger it sent a weird message to his mostly un-trained brain that it was ok to do the same. He said sorry to me a million times after that. "Dude i'm so fucking sorry I could've been pointing it at you and fucking shot you bro i'm so fucking sorry... I can't hear out of my ear is that normal???" Fucking dude only has 2 guns and wasn't really raised around guns either. He learned his fucking lesson i'll tell you that because I chewed him a new asshole.

Attached: thumbnail.jpg (810x1080, 105K)

And I get called a fag for leaving my handgun in a safe unloaded with safety on and empty with a loaded magazine next to it. Guess not all anons are old enough to have children, or just too immature. They WILL get into all corners and crevices in your house. For hours a day, every day, that's all they do, rummage through the house. Going through your belongings, regardless if you allow it or not.

Obviously like this

Attached: download (4).jpg (259x194, 5K)

>how do you draw a gun with two hands simultaneously?
>I draw with my right hand and raise to clasp with my left.
How can you have both of these thoughts in your head and not sense the dissonance?

This is why I don't own a glock,no safety

Attached: Glock17_With_Cable_Lock.jpg (260x193, 8K)

Bottle full of Xanax, ouple hundred bucks. Dodge key fob.
>nigger drug dealer spotted.

Damn tfw you could been ballistics gelatin
>yes birdshot can kill you #4

Attached: birdshot_1_kent_e.jpg (444x296, 38K)

Yeah he has two dogs that he fucks around with like play fights them and what not.. could've been one of those poor things.

I do the same exact thing and I have no children.

I know them feels

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (265x265, 12K)

I wanted the guy to define what he means by a one-handed draw. Holy fuck, are you all chinks who dont understand english?

Pffft safetyfag

No,Are you?

Attached: 4e0logfuia3z.png (347x616, 191K)

>Be me
>Pick up AR
>it was off safe
>Assumed it was decocked
>Pointed it at wall and pulled trigger
>Hammer released and hit firing pin on an empty chamber
>Shit bricks

Attached: R-15-AR.jpg (600x142, 17K)

The guy literally defines it, he says he lifted his shirt with the same hand he drew with instead of lifting his shirt with his left and drawing with his right, and that started the chain of events that led to him shooting his finger. Do you have to be spoonfed every single fact?

Perhaps, yet my walls and appliances aren’t filled with holes. I’d rather be a safetyfag than a retard who simply provides more ammo to the grabbers desu.

What's the best method of drawing and conceal carrying? Pocket, inside hip, outside hip, index carry, shoulder holster?

Shieeet I almost pulled the trigger on a live round I stopped and pulled the charging handle and I see the back of the round l had that I lost my wallet heart skip

>tennage hoodlum
>obtain box of .22lr
>tape .22lr to end of BB gun
> behind garage
>one pump, for bb gun
>fire!
>nothing happens
>go back inside
>ready to tape 7.62 to bb gun
>hoodlum friend wants to fire 7.62 from bench vice
> squeeze round into vice
>hoodlum friend uses hammer and nail to fire round
> shit hits the fan friends face and hands are fucked
> his dad rushes him to hospital
> i haven't been allowed to hang out with him since he vot oit of hospital
>his parents blamed me
>my parents blamed him
>he has permanent facial/ hand scarring

Appendix carry so you can have free male to female operation

Kek

you think i actually watched a 20 minute video regarding that shit? lawl, nigger you played yourself.

meh, still will not buy

Im partial to carry at 3 oclock or 6 oclock. Never understood the appendix carry or 4 oclock crowd.

Your obviously a no good hoodlum

Attached: bad-influence.jpg (600x600, 30K)

I was thinking about pocket carrying when I get my permit this summer, but just to learn more about imprinting, I took multiple glances at my large stylo3 cell phone in my pocket through out the week and you could clearly see its outline in every pant I wore. My desired conceal carry gun is the vp9sk, so I'm really worried about pocket carrying that and people seeing the imprint outline.

Only fat boys can't appendix carry so it's your fault tubby

Attached: appendix-carry-isnt-comfortable-tag-em-17738978.png (500x566, 132K)

Phoneposters get out.

nope it was the glock

Just get a glock 42 or 43 very small,but glock reliability

I just don't like the thought of a gun pointed at my cock/balls or my femoral artery. If you drive or sit for any amount of time with anything larger than a compact pistol it gets uncomfortable, skellington.

I'm leaning towards shoulder, since I wear zip sweaters a lot for work and live in a colder climate part of the United States Of America, where I'm wearing a heavy jacket 4months of the year and a zip up hoodie sweater 5months of the year.

Bullshit, something pulled the trigger on the gun. Are you saying the gun fired on its own?

Stick with gen 5 then pleb

Attached: dNldDGp.jpg (540x719, 50K)

whats the thin line between a ND and a AD?

>skellington
Holy crap you are fat I was jk man no hard feelings

Yes,didn't you see that video of that black guy getting shot by that girl. That was obviously the guns fault

People will usually say that an accidental is when it's caused by a weapon malfunction in normal use and a negligent is when somebody pulls the trigger when they shouldn't be. Overall though this is like trying to define a battle rifle, you're just going to get arguments.

ND=almost shoot you or someone else
AD=guns fault not yours,technical difficulties

ad is a weapon malfunction, no human interaction

nd is a human caused error

ads are very rare

These guys got it right

Those two guys define ND completely differently though.

That was an off duty cop in Detroit. He wasn't carrying in a holster. His gin was in his jeans at his back. He started dancing with his girlfriend, she put her arms around him, his gun fired.
He shouldn't have had his gun in the bar to begin with. I believe he was brought up on charges.

Also
>could of
Are you the nigger?

What gave it away

Attached: colion-noir-cover.jpg (414x231, 38K)

Wrong one I'm talking about that facebook live stream "accidental shooting"