ITT: school defence

Your job is to find a tactical strategy to prevent/reduce casualties of american school shootings
You can only effect things on campus, in other words you cant force the fbi to do their job or put money into mental health facilities.
for example a school in oaklahoma put bullet ressistant panic rooms in each class room, but in a highschool scenario the shooter could just pretend to be a victim and beg for access since theres no windows on them.
Do you garrison schools or make them into automated fortresses?

I would simply legislate a bulletproof wall extend about 4 feet past the door on the inside of each classroom, so that students and faculty could simply stand in the corner of the room obscured by the wall, many schools already have remotely locking doors, so having an officer on duty through lunch should be enough to eliminate in class casualties as long as the doors were hard enough not to be kicked in

Attached: Screenshot_20180408-203613.jpg (1413x1847, 648K)

A thread died for this.

Give all the kids guns. Even the tards. Especially the tards.

Timmy the Destroyer would be the hero we need but do not deserve.

which one?
pic related is my EZ class defender.

Attached: 20180408_211209.jpg (4032x3024, 3.23M)

Why is the US Army's school shooting simulator using a rifle with G3 style sights?

Attached: 1491098897965.png (599x605, 12K)

#makekrautsevilagain

give every child an occulus rift, demolish all schools, have teachers teach in vr chat. cant have school shooting if there are no schools.

>sprinkler system filled with diluted fentanyl titrated to produce rapid unconsciousness in even the largest of people
>automated sensors every few dozen feet that trip when a sound over 150db occurs
>secondary system of narcan sprinklers that have to be manually turned on
School shooter shoots first victim, Fentanyl sprinklers go off, Fast Action Response Team(FART) outfits themselves in surplus MOPP gear and detain/kill unconcious shooter before turning the narcan sprinklers on

Problem solved.

Make all classroom doors inwards-opening, for ease of barricading.

why not fill the school with rapid hardening foam sprayers?

>school fire drill time
>FART is out in the halls in preparation
>alarms go off
>everybody fucking dies
Genius.

Standard HK diopter sights, they're fucking awesome once you've got them zeroed, Protip buy some snap ring pliers, instead of the 50$ sight tool.

>be student in gender-dynamics in high school
>a school a few states over got shot up
>live in rural area, so nothing to worry about
>school decides to arm everyone in response
>even the tards
>a weapon to surpass metal gear.jpg
>weaponized Autism
you done it. you've finally done it.

This is a recipe for mass casualties during fires.

>implying there is a dose of non flammable gas that is strong enough to knock out an adult but weak enough not to kill a skinny 15 yo female
fucking dumb, this would just end up poisoning the food and water, and it would take long enough for a shooter to kill several kids before passing out, and this would just lead to shooters wearing gas masks or a leak accidentally killing everyone.

DAE M416?

Attached: 1522813588718.png (666x666, 271K)

>implying there is a dose of non flammable gas that is strong enough to knock out an adult
Liquid. there are several.
>weak enough not to kill a skinny 15 yo female
Never said anything about that.
>this would just end up poisoning the food and water
You're right on this one, if you have any open food/containers that get fentanyl'd you should not eat them unless its right after the narcan is administered
> it would take long enough for a shooter to kill several kids before passing out
I don't think you realize how powerful fentanyl is
>this would just lead to shooters wearing gas masks
It absorbs through the skin actually
>a leak accidentally killing everyone.
OP never said anything about minimizing opiate ODs in school. Stop trying to move the goal posts.

This.

Or we completely rework the school system because obviously this one isnt working.

Turn every school into a literal prison. Let's see those shooters come out of there!

is this the new mall ninja shit?

Just do what inner City schools do, have only a few entrances with metal detectors and armed security guards. Make those guards legally liable if they fuck up. Seems pretty simple.

goal is LESS casualties
only acceptable death is that of the shooter, otherwise pointless

Bookbags fitted to allow ballistic plates to be inserted.

Me and a couple of dudes patrol with slinged rifles.

There, I did it.

Well now youre opening a whole nother can o'worms

Hey, it said to reduce casualties during shootings, not during fires.

Put IR optional minigun turrets on the hallways ceilings and have a round the clock operator in a locked security room that has control of the turrets.

>diluted fentanyl titrated
so, concentrated fentanyl?

C4 under floor tiles. Have one guy in a control room with a map of where each brick is, he watches cameras to see where the shooter is and blows the C4 nearest to the shooter.

>americans actually spent the money on a school shooting simulator

GMOD does the same shit for cheaper.

or just have some foam dispenser to web up the shooter and have peter parker control this from the control room

it would have to be foam that doesnt react with oxygen, because a gov employee would be in charge of maintaining it, but other than that foam dispencers are a great idea

yeah if theres a fire just jump out the damn window all labs should be on the first floor anyways

1. Have locks + mechanical means to secure doors (like things that fit over the swing arms to prevent the door from opening)
2. Install cameras in high-traffic areas of school
3. ensure students and teachers are training in what to do during shooting (as you would a fire drill)
4. Have admin faculty establish an "HQ", communicating with teachers to receive muster reports and with LE/EMS to report suspect location, casualties, etc

Out of the boundaries of the OP but worth mentioning:
1. School Marshal Program - School district hires X number of marshals who travels between schools on random days. Marshals will CC and attempt to blend in as much as they can. Think along the lines of air marshals. They provide a level of deterrence, immediate action and supplement to LE/EMS
2. Ensure both patrol units in the respective school location and tactical teams are familiar with layout of school. Preferably training on-campus when school is out to maintain intimate knowledge of area.

You make smaller schools. This makes them poorer candidates for shootings, and it'll reduce social alienation that causes shootings in the first place.

Where can I get this simulator?

to add to that
3. Have joint school district/LE drills to minimize response time as much as possible

Almost looks like they ripped the model from BO2.

Attached: M27_BOII.png (1227x550, 709K)

neat!

Attached: dYvhHbl.jpg (457x480, 25K)

>he doesn't understand basic pharmotherapy
I don't understand why this annoys me as much as it does.

get programming/graphic design degree
join army after
post program to Jow Forums and google docs
smile for the first 3 days of your 5 year prison sentence

ballistic proof doors with inner locks

>accidentally killing everyone.
That's a risk worth taking.

The mass shooter will have failed in his objective if the school itself kills everyone.

They already do, heavily. In most areas, response to a school shooting is somewhere around 3 minutes from call/dispatch to first unit on scene.

The problem arises when you have political/diversity hires given command who say "no guys we need to wait out here and stage for 20 minutes".

See this is why Japan has no school shootings, the gunman wont reach the first classroom before everyone commits sudoku

Give teachers the ability to conceal carry on campus, should they so choose. Offer bonuses in training and range days if they do, and make them marksman qualify once a year, at the beginning of the year.

Done. It's really not as fucking hard as people make it out to be.

t. FBI

Attached: zogbot waco.jpg (1453x1175, 213K)

Well first it needs to be said that there are so many school districts in America and they all have different policies concerning all sorts of things. What I'm saying is based off of my particular experience with my particular school district.
>1. Let teachers who can prove they aren't complete fucking spergs CC
Trump was right about this. It won't fix everything, but it's one more factor that can act as a deterrent.
>2. Construct all future schools so that they have bullet proof walls and bullet proof doors that either have bullet proof windows or bulletproof shutters.
I don't know about you, but the highschool I went to was made out of cinderblocks and I'm pretty sure a 5.56 round can fuck those up.
>3. School resource officers should have PDWs on there person. Preferably something that can on their person in such a way that it does not look threatening. I was thinking about a Kel-tec sub 2000 chambered in 5.7
>4. At least two school resource officers per school
>1. Have locks + mechanical means to secure doors (like things that fit over the swing arms to prevent the door from opening)
This is a good idea
>2. Install cameras in high-traffic areas of school
My school had cameras everywhere. I think that if someone was actually watching those cameras then that might do some good.
>3. ensure students and teachers are training in what to do during shooting (as you would a fire drill)
My school had that. We called it a 'Code Blue drill'. Basically the teachers told us pack ourselves into a little corner of the room were we couldn't be seen by someone standing in the doorway. That also sorta meant that we were huddled together in one spot so that someone who knew what they were doing (IE: Someone who went to our school) could just aim for that one spot and shoot through the walls. Funnily enough we also had bomb drills that were similarly flawed. What we were told to do if there was a bomb threat was to evacuate the building and sit on the

bleachers near the football field. It took me about five minutes to figure out that if someone really wanted to blow us all up all they would have to do is plant some explosives under the bleachers sometime while nobody was looking (which was most of the time), call in a bomb threat, wait for everyone to go to the bleachers, and then blow us straight to allah.
>4.Have admin faculty establish an "HQ", communicating with teachers to receive muster reports and with LE/EMS to report suspect location, casualties,
I don't know how that would work in practice, but it does sound good on paper
>Out of the boundaries of the OP but worth mentioning:
>1. School Marshal Program - School district hires X number of marshals who travels between schools on random days. Marshals will CC and attempt to blend in as much as they can. Think along the lines of air marshals. They provide a level of deterrence, immediate action and supplement to LE/EMS
>2. Ensure both patrol units in the respective school location and tactical teams are familiar with layout of school. Preferably training on-campus when school is out to maintain intimate knowledge of area.
Both of these are really good ideas.

>auto shutting and locking doors
>bullet proof glass on any window
>There must be at least (2) faculty members per 100 children with prior military/police background or take a class to become proficient in handling a firearm
>these weapons will be kept under heavy lock and require the lockdown to be in effect before being capable of removing
>hands free communication devices as well with the weapons
>security cameras leading into general office that can be locked down so someone can give the armed faculty real time updates on where the shooter or shooters are at and when they can safely peek around a corner to drop them
>throughout the entire school lay pipe/speaker network that allows central office to deploy eye and ear irritants such as tear gas and 250 dB siren in each segment of the school so if the shooter is isolated and children are behind locked doors they can blind and deafen the fucker

Just off the top of my head.

Diluted fentanyl adjusted in dosage to render the largest of people unconscious quickly. a pen head's worth of pure fentanyl is enough to OD somebody to death easily.

There's a chance those might accidentally kill some students. Fentanyl is a much safer choice.
Wait, is there something wrong with hosing people down with fentanyl and narcan?
>teachers CC at rate of population
>average school has 50-100 teachers
>1-2 CCing at time of shooting at best
IDK how effective that would be. Also, what if they ND'd on the job or missed the shooter and hit a student?

>1-2 CCing at time of shooting
1 or 2 people who genuinely feel as though it's a duty to protect the students, as opposed to zero - or one guy who's just collecting a fuckin paycheck.
>ND'd or shot a student
Sounds like they'd be charged the same way anyone else would, no? You know, like if anyone who was CC'ing rolled up to a crime in progress and decided to step in.

You're currently talking about fucking fentanyl as a "safe choice" for dosing students that may go on a rampage or start a riot. I'd say that arming teachers shouldn't be outside your fucking realm of possibility.

Fuck sake m8, i feel like you'd walk up on some green fuck with tusks living under a bridge and complain that it's public property when he asks you for a toll.

Fuck that asshole, it's public property, am I being fucking detained? Ass cop. Constitution fucker. I've got 500 guns.

Nothing is working.
>Or we completely rework the system because obviously this one isnt working.
Fixed your post.

Instead of "arming the teachers", why not put a rack of rifles and a shitton of ammo in every classroom? You can put them in some glass case that triggers an alarm if it's opened or broken; class now can defend themselves while simultaneously sending an alert.

Nigger offspring break into free condom dispensers routinely. You'd really put a breakable rifle rack into a room full of students? The teachers, I trust. The students are usually little shitheads.

Well quite honestly, I wouldn't expect them to figure out how to load it before the rest of the class descends on them, especially if you use bolt action rifles. Alternatively, have a reinforced electronic safe activated by a RFID tag the teacher carries.

The problem is that
1) Guns aren't hard to use at all
2) RFID firearms are completely shit
3) At that point why not just arm your teachers

>Install fully autonomous turrets in every class room and corridor.
>Put agent Orange in the fire hydrant system
>Claymores pointing up under the school seats
>Hunting rifles in the teachers' desks
>Hire Hanoi Hannah to speak propaganda on the intercom to dissuade any attempt of school shooters
>Mortar crew on the roof with some sandbags to suppress any targets on the school grounds
>Electrify chain link fence
>Drones with pepper gas sprinklers

Attached: 1505721548419.png (300x300, 172K)

>Your job is to find a tactical strategy to prevent/reduce casualties of american school shootings
Incredibly easy.
Just stop fucking airing it on national television.

>no close air support

Faggot

Do nothing because it isn't really a problem.

If something must be done, put at least one armed adult on every campus, and actual cops on larger campuses (at least 1 per 1,000 students), is more than reasonable.

If that's not good enough, put armored doors on the classrooms with the capability to initiate a lock-down from the security office. Those inside the rooms should be able to freely open the door, so the shooter doesn't get locked in there with them.

This just isn't really a big issue that needs addressing. They would save several orders of magnitude more souls if they taught kids how to cook healthy meals.

not at all

do you not know what a 416 is?

>a bullied Asian kid in black pajamas still manages to shoot up the entire school with an SKS
FUCK

Claymores at the end of each hallway, in case of a shooter everyone is ordered to sit tight in their classroom and the command detonated claymores deal with the shooter when he tries to go from one classroom to another

I don't know how, but latex enclosure has to be involved somewhere in the solution

Attached: k_latex_detainment_suit.png (923x831, 1.32M)

flexseal in the sprinkler system

Put in automated doors to seal the school off in sections. Give teachers door override code JIC. Have teachers who qualify on a series of tests have access to firearms locked in safes in classrooms. Have a response unit within the school (private companies, police, PMC's, wtfever). Have the school do a drill for active shooter scenarios at least once a semester. Post a sign out front saying "We have armed personnel on site"

Better yet, take the PMC option and have a sign out front that says "We have armed personnel on site who train regularly and want a reason to earn their pay"

Shit, that makes my muscles tense up with claustrophobia just looking at it.

no guns=no shootings
trust me

Attached: elgoblino.gif (250x252, 1.08M)

Plausible

Attached: flexseal.jpg (629x960, 95K)

HK416, because the shooter himself is an agent of the state and thus has access to military grade weapons.

Allow teachers who want to carry and have CC permits to have guns in their classrooms. Guns are to be stored in an inconspicuous locked container (like something disguised as a brick or vent or part of the desk or the wall of the cabinet) that can be opened by combination or key or waving their badge by it. The school shall provide such containers for all classrooms so theres a uniform appearance to all furniture and rooms, faculty shall provide their own firearms.

The identities of those who choose to participate in this program shall not be known to any but the board of education and the principal of the school.

Nothing else will reduce the odds of it occurring in the first place.

What a little dickhead

steel doors would help tremendously and its never even discussed.
All doors at every school I was in, and even my sister teaches in, have cheap ass ply wood doors that one of the students could break with a running start.
School shooting occurs, the teacher slams the steel door shut, dead bolt that shit and wait it out until help arrives. Aside from, at least give the teachers the options to be armed. There would be regulations, no open carry, must be kept in a lock box, ect. Any teacher that takes the time to get certified gets a bonus

Attached: ruger redhawk 8 shots.jpg (478x394, 39K)

Didn't FSB Alpha do this and it killed / permanently disabled most of the hostages?

Meanwhile at my highscool all the classroom doors are 1.25 inch solid doors with inch deep bolts. All of the hallway junctions had automatic fire doors which are about a half inch made of a wood lattice sadwiched between 1/8th steel plates. Also we had an RSO with a little armored office in which he had a plate carrier and a helmet. No metal detectors and only a few cameras to which the security monitor was facing the back of the attendance bitch. For a while they had all exterior doors only be unlocked during the beginning, lunch, and end periods of the day, with you required to hit a button and appear on camera to the office to be let in othereise. Apparantly thay was too annoying because they stopped doing that (not as if you couldn't just break the glass doors and let yourself in.

Feels safe desu, but thats because Wyoming lol

How about we start with making A.L.I.C.E. training standard instead of that turn the lights off and duck 'n cover nigger shit I knew wouldn't work even when I was in 3rd grade

Is ALICE not standard now?