Now if you look at it from a fundamental standpoint, then it becomes apparent that mass has weight. Weight is bad

Now if you look at it from a fundamental standpoint, then it becomes apparent that mass has weight. Weight is bad.

Attached: 4byATQs.jpg (427x480, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bEA_KpJszas
youtube.com/watch?v=X8wVsZzsTzs
youtube.com/watch?v=BSKV3b7V43s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There's absolutely nothing worse than not being to fit something in your tactical fanny pack.

I wonder how many posts this thread will get before someone posts his stillborn

Sooner than later.

i wonder how many posts there will be before someone asks what the story is behind it.

I wonder how many posts until someone brings up the zooter or the huwhyte boi in da hood yo! Vid.

Please elaborate

Does he still treat his sons like shit? Or have they moved out?

Attached: Wendy Immobile.jpg (2048x1547, 482K)

Oh fuck it.

Attached: 1431229870689.jpg (590x826, 51K)

How much can Nutnfancy carry?
How much is he willing to carry?
Will his wife and kids be impressed?

Find out next time on SEIZURE TARD Z

Attached: 3D Batman.jpg (315x282, 20K)

He rdes around a reasonably safe area with more than three blacks on a zooter talking like a fag usuing eboniks and going on about been ng a white boy n the hood. He literally says out loud I'm just a white boy in the hood. Pretty spergy and raycis desu he deleted shortly after

Hey duderhingos, are you ready for 48 minutes of XOOTING?
youtube.com/watch?v=bEA_KpJszas
youtube.com/watch?v=X8wVsZzsTzs

Attached: autiste.png (326x343, 200K)

>his face when can't carry to term

But user, volume is not always additive. Mass however is always additive.

These are unironically my favorite videos of his. And I like his content...

see: Right now

Attached: nutn 924154.jpg (1920x962, 224K)

>His videos could easily be shortened to about three or four minutes
>Dipshits acknowledge that but don't want to admit that would be his best recourse
>Dipshits prattle on about how accurate his points are instead
>Dipshits ignore the fact that he could easily make his points within a much shorter time frame instead of pontificating like he's some lofty senator from the Gold-Duracoated Age of Sheepdogging

Why aren't you pussies ready to ditch your families during the Christmas season and go shoot in the freezing cold in the middle of the night with Nutnfancy filming you, picking apart your gear choices, and yelling at you?

youtube.com/watch?v=BSKV3b7V43s

Your EDC and POU for your gear is NOT ready for an SHTF WROL situation, dudes.

Why take that pic?

its a morman thing, you wouldn't understand without the magick panties

Reminder that the Air Force somehow deemed this man competent enough to fly an aircraft loaded with 200000 pounds of fuel.

Attached: bad goundry xddd.png (668x344, 153K)

Imagine being so butt blasted about a youtube reviewer that you constantly make threads to remind everyone how much you hate his content.

the same reason that people have funerals.

>somebody actually made a TNP abridged channel
>10x better than TNP, slightly funny and actually not that annoying
>nutn gets them b&

Nutn suicide when?

Tbh user i don't think most of us even bother to hate him anymore. We really just kinda sit in a circle and laugh at him and his behavior/content.

People like to do that kind of thing for some reason,

I unironically think he's one of the better reviewers.

I actually kind of like him. His videos can be long winded and occasionally he spergs out but overall he seems alright.

If we're being for realsies here i kinda agree. He usually puts a lot of thought and effort into his content(at least the ones i've seen), usually actually uses the things he reviews for a bit, and in general is fairly informative. I've certainly watched several of his videos over the years and learned some things from them. That being said he is pretty cringey, weird, and long winded at the same time.

He's like that one weird and possibly autistic kid from class who puts too much effort into everything and just doesn't know when to shut up. He isn't usually wrong but jesus does he make himself a target for negative attention.

His reviews aren't bad but he desperately needs an editor

>KikePipe bans guns and "tacticool" completely
>nutn starts to review sextoys

How wood that go though? I imagine it could be a bit hard for him at first. Might take a few videos for him to loosen up.

At least she has a cute face.

"PPL" like to do that because it makes them feel superior while making no effort to improve themselves, they are usually obese fucks that will never leave their POS basements

>PPL
>POS

What new nutncyms are these? I haven't seem a bid of his science before sandy vagoo

>Piece of shit is a new term
Maybe YOLO is more your speed.

This. Some user edited his 30+min vids into like 5-10 minutes by just remove pauses and tangents. The reviews became really really good. The channel got flagged to death.

He fucking called it lads.

It's an odd pic, doesn't really take Nostradamus to predict someone asking the backstory.