Where in CA is the best place to go hunting skinwalkers...

Where in CA is the best place to go hunting skinwalkers? I am extreamly bored and want to go innawoods where in this commie state can i go innawoods around san diego?

Also post ideal skinwalker hunting equipment.

Attached: 1024px________________________23_________________________________01.jpg (1024x666, 137K)

Private land. Not like the land owner can shoot you.

Up your own gaping faggot ass.

That is not very nice.

Probably up North. You can use the Bureau of Land Management's website to see suitable areas for shit like that.

By skinwalker you mean skinny meth bush man?

san diego? go an hour north east boom desert

I mean, there's all kinds of skinwalkers lurking at the captial building. You should go there.

Why are you hunting skinwalkers? I wouldn't worry about it.

Skinwalkers are your friends, why would you wanna kill them? They'll protect you from demonic incursions.

Nice try skinwalker

>go hunting skinwalkers?

you are untally unstable and should continue owning gun may but not go running around ina woods hunting imaginary crap made up by larpers because you may shoot a normie? All clear. Good. go get help.

That is exactly what a skinwalker would say.

>That is exactly what a skinwalker would say

gayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

This user. Up here in Sacramento they've taken over the town. But I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Be sure to have some dragon's breath rounds for Wendigos. Only fire can kill them.

Yeah be sure to burn down Cali while he's at it.

Attached: 9qgb7.jpg (620x465, 16K)

>hunting skinwalkers
you're gonna need a bigger gun. which you can't legally get in california.

Come to America bro, specifically Tennessee. I’m going to hunt one at the end of this month

>t. Skinwalkers out to attack you and impersonate you

Attached: strange dancing man.gif (220x181, 1.44M)

What are good guns for killing skinwalkers? All I have is a 102 year old .303 Lee Enfield. I don't live in USA so not pistols

This looks like a ks-23 but the barrel lenght is wrong and there’s a goddamn pistol grip where the stock should be.
WHO THE FUCK FUDDED THIS GUN

It's a factory KS-23M, detachable stock CQB variant.

Huh... the more you fucking know. Thanks.

Best place to hunt skinwalkers is LA or Hollywood
>yfw you realize all actors are all skinwalkers

Attached: [tea serving intensifies].gif (294x582, 2.94M)

41°0653N 119°0009W

Been wodering my self in the capital wasteland