Nfa anons

I'm starting to dislike being an nfa owner.
>must let them know I plan to move out of state to still friendly nfa state.
>travel rout is all nfa ok. Still need to get permission from daddy atf.
>will probably request a certified copy of my stamp for being retarded with original copy.

This bullshit needs to be repealed and we all need refunds.

Attached: 1522024389764.png (819x915, 389K)

Rorschach approves of that headline

Attached: 3dc400fac171e117acf5390d5fa3119b.jpg (475x633, 60K)

Hell I'd forfeit my refund for a repeal.

>buy silencer
>can never sell it without paying for more tax stamps
JUST

> Sips silently from oil filter waterbottle.
> Dog woofs in affirmation from iron safe in the middle of the room.

Sucks to suck user. Maybe freedom just ain't for everyone.

Yes this is sarcasm i don't think you suck for going through the paperwork. But really i don't see the point of being one of the few legitimates in a island of those who aren't. Unless your hunting at night for work i don't see the point really.

That is a brilliant memeage op

>Seattle Tribune

wat

But what about machine guns? Use draws attention, so you can either have to jump through hoops and pay out the ass, or have a cheap and easy machine gun that you can never use.

>news you can trust
>is spoof article

Attached: 1507427086686.gif (1080x1080, 504K)

Are you a complete cuck? It's your money to begin with, and you shouldn't be getting a refund. Adjust your withholding so you break even, why the fuck are you giving Diane Feinstein and Chuck Schumer an interest free loan every year?

Or you can, you know, not tell them and just move

>tfw you get murdered because you peed in public 17 years ago in college

>I'd forfeit my refund (on nfa tax stamp) to get it repealed

>tfw you get murdered because you dated a girl when she was a virgin and not old enough to become a dumb roastie
>tfw you live in a society where it is legal for women to cheat on their husbands, but its illegal for men to date young pure waifus
>tfw normies are okay with this

Attached: unabomberprimary.jpg (1100x685, 58K)

Litterally send the ATF a Form 20 once a year. Example: "I will be traveling to or through the following states: Oklahoma, Arkansas, New Mexico, and Louisiana from the dates of January 1, 2018 to December 30, 2018."

>implying Jow Forums knows how to fill out a w-4

i always cringe when i see people boasting about what they're going to do with their tax returns. it's faggotry at its finest.

>have NFA
>leave state all the time
>never tell them
Arrest me, fuckasaurus. Let's set some court precedent.

t. Poorfag who doesn't pay taxes

t. bootlicker

what possible reason could you have for loaning the .gov money for free every year?

I thought you're only required to tell them you're taking the firearm out of state, not just you taking a little trip to grandma's house
But i get what youre saying. Even then, who cares? I mean I see the reasoning, but unless you have some unfavorable run in with the law then you should be gucci. (Pro tip: Don't do stupid shit and you'll be fine)

I can only hope I, some day, accomplish something that puts a smile like that on my face.

This world is broken, user.

I have a bump stock on my machine gun.

I just tell people that are curious that they're not doing it right.

Its fake you sperg.

The true poorfag is the one who relies on his tax return to fund his hobbies.

Imprisonment.

>I only pay taxes on my official income

Men are bad for society. It's much easier for everyone to get along when nobody is allowed to have opinions or aspirations and we pretend everyone is equal.

>not balancing your withholdings perfectly so your tax return is net zero

There is no law that says you are required to pay income tax.

Would it count as a suppressor if it was designed to be a loudener and it's just really bad at it's job?

Attached: BIG LOL.gif (360x270, 150K)

this times a million. if you don't do this, start doing it immediately