Why do you love guns so much Jow Forums

Why do you love guns so much Jow Forums

Attached: 1524019684064.jpg (640x632, 66K)

The culmination of liking skill, extension of the feeling you get throwing rocks to hit that one fencepost, finding machines and engineering fascinating, and wanting to be able to win fights I otherwise couldn't (and thereby not die).

because guns and war and shit are cool as fuck

Attached: pacific2.jpg (1280x996, 162K)

what the fuck am i even looking at

because they are cute girls

Attached: 1522990702239-k.png (1783x2598, 818K)

why do you love cock so much

There's a multitude of reasons, but mostly that I consider firearms to be art. Consider the following :
Every firearm is the culmination of hundreds of thousands of man-hours of work. It all started with an idea. That idea was jotted down onto a piece of paper, then turned into a blueprint, refined and worked on over months - maybe years - of sleepless nights and days spend harried by the idea of making such a beautiful machine. Suddenly, it was adopted by a company. And within the company, there was a shift - a shift to make this blueprint a reality. Machines were dreamed of and crafted, assembly lines were produced in order to construct the machine that had been put to paper. Every part, every bit, every pin, every bolt, every screw, has been meticulously planned, plotted, constructed, and assembled in order to create one machine that can fire ammunition made in much the same way over 2200ft/s for 1000m or more.
Firearms are an epitome of human achievement. The current apex of human development. Hundreds of thousands of man-hours go into every firearm, to be handed over to you, the consumer. And for your lifetime, and the lifetime of your offspring, it will serve you. Rain, or shine, or mud, or sand, it will serve you, and you carry with you the work and dreams of hundreds of others who came before you. I fucking love guns. I dream about guns. They're technological fucking marvels, man.

Attached: 1508071366984.jpg (1024x746, 128K)

a shitty hat made to look like hair pinned to a niggers pubehead

Attached: d90.png (644x800, 15K)

I work with my hands and make a good living fixing mechanical things that require fine adjustment and tight tolerances. Guns naturally interest me in that aspect, just like clocks and cars as well. There something cool about firing a projectile and being able to hit something at a distance.

Attached: 0086A020-49B1-456A-B360-6D3B04E9A26D.jpg (937x768, 162K)

Sovereignty

>Why do you love guns
because actual people dont show me the love the guns do
firearms is love. firearms is life.

b-bix nood muh dick, muh dick .... muhfuucka leme get at that pussay

Attached: 1521930497831.jpg (1242x1229, 227K)

I want you to love me like my gun does baby
When I come home, I want you to just go crazy
It never looks at me like it might hate me
I want you to love me like my gun

Attached: wws.png (1271x985, 1.41M)

I wouldn't say I "love" guns, I just enjoy shooting them. I live fairly far up north in Canada, so I've used them for hunting and self-defense (against wildlife, in my case blackbears) a couple times. I wouldn't say they've saved my life, but I don't know how things would have panned out without a gun, so I'm glad I had one. Aside from that, I've made a few good friends while target shooting, and I've found it to be an enjoyable past time, so I can also say that shooting has been something that's enriched my life.

Because guns represent everything cool about America

Attached: 35B90866-BDC4-41E1-A25B-F15307F93F31.jpg (739x953, 475K)

That's actually a pretty accurate statement.

So the liberals want to take away the white man's guns, then? Remind me why I was called paranoid for stating this?

>Remind me why I was called paranoid for stating this?
You weren't being Anti-White enough.

they give me something to get autistic about while waiting to age out

Maybe it's me being edgy, but the ideas of American individualism, carving a new home in this strange and beautiful frontier full of warring savages that want nothing but to scalp you is pretty pleasant and endearing to me. Maybe because I'm not American and my country's similar history has been ground to dust by the Crown.

souce?
its for review porpouses

fer shootin stuff

Attached: sock.jpg (453x604, 66K)

It's the only hobby I have where I can kill somebody doing it and somehow be justified and defended. If I hit a black guy in my living room with a car there would be some major questions.

I'm more interested in buying/selling/trading guns. It's like big boy pokemon cards. I also like being able to defend my property and my family. It gives me peace of mind.

Upotte

Now the savages come to yall.

Thanks

Mainly the history, but also security and sport.