Guy condemns Strike Industries cause he thinks They're Nazis

thefirearmblog.com/blog/2018/04/17/strike-industries-releases-new-takedown-shift-pins-risers-soap/#disqus_thread

Attached: retard in TFB comments section.jpg (1280x1024, 264K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wgal.com/article/640-pounds-of-major-explosives-stolen-in-lancaster-county-officials-say/19844456
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>some random idiot says something stupid in a youtube comment
>this needs a thread
>not a single good tab

Now I want to buy one.

Attached: 3e5fa5f043a772029cfef8e0e72b6744fcb13b1e6b6937b3f4a71910e7281418.jpg (736x951, 97K)

And what’s wrong with nazis? If nazis had won there wouldn’t be millions of violent subhuman shitskin welfare leeches raping European women and governments locking up their own citizens for hate speech when they speak out against importing said shitskins.

If they killed off Hitler didn't go bat shit insane or if someone in the higher command killed him off before shit went to deep shit then maybe that would've been the case. Or all of this could've been avoided if the assholish art Jews let fucking Hitler in. For fuck sake his art was pretty fucking good, much better than that post-modern shit that you see.

Andrew pls.

Attached: you.png (835x518, 596K)

Who cares. Years ago some kikes were crying that US Palm was pure evil for having a cool logo.
These leftist faggots will always exist, will always whine, will always try to censor, and will always try to piss right in your lemonade while looking you in the eyes and telling you that they're on your side.

>I don't give a F what it predates, to me it screams "Look at me i'm a nazi wannabe."

>YMMV, but they'll never get a dollar from me.

>China makes superior J-20
>It's a copy of American F-22
>I don't give a F what it predates. China number wan

Why can't people understand?

wgal.com/article/640-pounds-of-major-explosives-stolen-in-lancaster-county-officials-say/19844456

Attached: FCCEF07D-3B26-4D50-9F9A-E81DF8EEE977.gif (400x324, 165K)

TFB is kike and fudd central. It's like ar15.com's cliff notes.

OP here, Anybody wanna still look at the section, the leftyfag still is utterly convinced of his way.

What's the point of the pins anyway why would you need to uninstall the pivot and takedown?

Fuck off you nigger

Those assholish art Jews flat out told Hitler to apply to architecture school because that is where his talents lay. Hitler was pretty shit at realistic details, shadows, and people. Ironically an examination of his art dealer's records show that the majority of people who bought Hitler's paintings were Jewish.

Attached: athreaddiedforthis1111.jpg (736x926, 111K)

Hitler hated three things with a passion; Jews, Slavs, and Communism. Funny enough some major leaders in the German and Russian commie parties were Jewish. What if commies never invaded Germany ideologically?

i hope that is not your actual desktop because whoever that is, is a complete retard
>chrome
>discord
>avast
>a bunch of spyware cancer in the tray
>still has ie and wmp pinned
you should not be allowed to use a computer

Attached: 1471987697554.jpg (165x211, 10K)

>Unironically praising the faggot that destroyed Europe along with Marx, causing most of the problems Europe is facing in the current year

Stop it.

Attached: Germans are subhuman niggers.png (1186x889, 387K)

>implying that Nazis were actually honest and genuine believers under in own bullshit
There would be millions of violent subhuman shitskin welfare leeches raping European women and governments locking up their own citizens for hate speech. It's just that said shitskins would be Honorary Aryans (term coined by Adolf himself), and "hate speech" would be defined as questioning the pure Aryan heritage of said melanin-rich gentlemen.

Why are you acting so shocked? That's a fairly common level of retardation. The only oddity here is that this retard is not a phoneposter, like most of them are nowadays.

Valorious is a huge retard who will still try to argue even after being thoroughly BTFO, I wouldn’t be surprised if he was one of the /arg/ tripfags.

BOMBS AWAY MR. MCVEIGH

He’s probably a kike.

It is pretty pathetic to throw a hissy fit over a stylized 'S'.

dumb frogposter