Why do we not have drones divebomb...

Why do we not have drones divebomb? Just think of it! Drone airframe can more easily tolerate the forces of dive bombing better than a fuselage that has to host a human being.
And if all goes wrong you can just ram the target with the drone. And to make the engine itself less complicated how about using an pulsejet? Anyone can make one.

Attached: fun condom.jpg (450x299, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delilah_(missile)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pike_(munition)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Television_guidance
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>kamikaze strike with a $4m piece of equipment
>the wreckage can potentially be salvaged and reverse-engineered

Attached: 1522717829270.jpg (400x550, 85K)

I have a better idea. Lets have drones do suicide dive bombing attacks. And Let’s have a drone carrier that has smaller, purpose built drones specifically for suicide dive bombing. That way we can reuse part of the system. We’ll call those suicide dive bombing drones “missiles”.

Someone had this exact idea decades ago and it became extremely successful.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16K)

It's been done, if that's the question. The problem is drones aren't particularly large or explosive.

you might be suprised to learn that the piston engine used by preadator-type drones is one of the cheaper parts and that the wings and electronic payload are where the primary expenses are.

lets remove the rocket engine from the missiles and just use fins to guide the kamakaze drone. GPS electronics are pretty cheap now. Lets call it a JDAM.

The question is, why would you divebomb in this day and Age?
Hadji does it, but only because he doesn't have proper planes or Missiles.

Just a simple Glider with an explosive charge, powered by simple rocket motors.
Be small enough a person can carry one in a backack, but with remote fire capabilities so one could set it up at one location and launch it from another.
Operated by simple screen and joystick, all is needed is an smartphone and a Xbox controller.
No launch pad needed.
Bonus perks are it could be operated without the explosive charge for recon operations, or armed with claymores to fire downward from above an enemy.

>drone airframe can tolerate divebombing
No, it can’t. Look at how it’s designed. It’d rip itself apart. The MQ1 can barely survive a strong wind let alone a dive. Another issue is that once you go much past 30 degrees of bank, you go past the range of the satellite dish in the nose and go lost link.

You’re a retard

What in the fuck is that thing?!

AeroVironment Switchblade.

anti-rape condom, the barbs make it so that you can't pull your dick out of the condom, which has to be removed by a doctor after use.

This already exists. However, I have no clue whether it has any real tactical application. I mean, I guess you can use it to deliver a small explosive beyond visual range, but it seems more like a gimmick than a serious threat.

Attached: warmate-wb-electronics-02.jpg (1103x626, 169K)

Yeah because we basically haven't mastered the art of making bombs land precisely where we want them to

pro-murder condom

>why don't we take an aircraft designed for slow, high altitude flying with guided missiles and dive bomb that bitch
I hate you so much

>Let’s turn airframes into shittier version of something we already have laser guided bombs and maverick missiles accomplish
Put down your phone and pay attention to class, son.

One of my biggest fears is that I'll go to have casual sex with someone, but they're wearing one of these. Then they claim rape and everyone believes them.

>don't want things stuffed into your vagina
>have to stuff something into your vagina to prevent unwanted cocks from entering
Does anybody else see the irony here?

Its called a cruise missile.

that's called a missile, dumbass

fpbp

Does it actually work lol? Once the erection is over it should be quite easy.

What if it is just a great troll lol.

You mean a missile?

Clearly he doesn't mean $4m drones

Just shit tier Walmart drones

Wow, with a payload of 1/2lb they better watch out.

I must have missed something.

Did he say this was being used to hit soft targets?

Within 100yds if the range is even that far, oh boy.

Think swarms. 100+ of cheap quad copters suicide bombing your ass, coming at you going 60mph.

I laugh as they start running into each other and take out my trusty O/U.

How much would it cost to increase the range?

You'll die trying to be heroic.

Drone Swarm warfare is the way of the future. A 300 lb hacker will be superior to the best armed warrior.

pretty fucking good my way-paving friend

Jager special ability ayylmao.
Time for spawn peak.

A bigger drone with a better frame to hold a bigger batter and a bigger receivercomputer. Keep upgrading these ad infinitum and you'd realize it's cheaper to have a drone chuck a missile at your enemies than crash one into a person.

Just like how warships work, right?

Pretty much, here, go crash a rubber dinghy filled with C4 into a warship, see how close it gets.

You're a dimwit.

>crashing a million dollar drone into one person
And I'm the insufferable retard?

>user invents missiles

Just use the penal battalion monkeys.

>drone is $1m
The idea is to use the drones as a form of guerilla warfare. Cheap, stealthy, versatile, and mobile while offering no risk to the user. It's not meant to replace missiles/planes. It's meant to open a new field of warfare for the insurgent and ideally replace infantry in a firefight.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delilah_(missile)

Attached: DelilahAL_2.jpg (1024x683, 146K)

He's got it wrong. The barbs break off into your dick.

Cool, advance batteries so they can last long enough to make it to the enemy in the first place.

What do you expect the launch to target distance to be?
What do you expect the speed of the drone to be?
What do you expect the battery life to be at currently?

I can tell you we're already there, especially if you assume the drone will suicide.
This is why I call you a dimwit; you dismiss an idea without a single thought because it questions your current understanding of combat.

200+ yds
I can only assume the drone would be light and compact enough as to not hinder the squad. Something like link related.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pike_(munition)

>Does it actually work lol? Once the erection is over it should be quite easy.
The barbs literally lance your cock. If you try to get soft they prevent your dick skin from retracting. If you get harder they penetrate deeper into your cock. It's the kind of thing only a feminist would think up.

Attached: isis wheeled drones.jpg (962x607, 117K)

>still thinking in missiles
The drone would have indefinite trajectory/time in air, allowing for maneuvering, scouting, and positioning without setting foot in the area. Think of it being used like the IED of predators drones.

not launch and explode.

>indefinite
Cute.

You must be trolling me, retarded, or autistic if you don't understand what I'm saying.

There was a dystopian short film I saw where terrorists made locust drones
with directional charges that locked onto people heads before blowing

Seems like only a matter of time.

That's a missile. We have those.

That somehow a backpack sized drone for the use of killing one individual will me more cost effective and useful than a handheld missile 1/10 the size and weight? Hmm.

Don't think user means using the latest generation of drones in these attacks, but more a cheap, mass produced modern version of the V-1.

>a drone is a missile
Here we go again...

How does a drone without a payload differ from a rocket?

>wings
>rocket motor

Size, weight, cost, small intricate parts, aerodynamics, capacity, speed, user/operator controls.

But do any of these missiles have a camera in the nose so I can fly the missile like in call of duty. Not talking laser guidance an actual camera with live feed.

yes, they actually do

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Television_guidance

smart bombs are expensive too

My sides, dis true though

Hurrr durrr the properller will work better than the rocket :)

Drone swarm tactics are already being perfected by relevant militaries and it's only a matter of time before we're at the level of 3d printed killer drones overwhelming ordinary defenses, supposedly. I have to say that this seems like something fairly easily countered by proper EW suites and if it starts getting common on battlefields we'll likely adopt something like that Russian anti-drone gun but on a larger scale and probably on automated platforms for faster and more accurate targeting.

fingers first you insensitive shit
if youre sticking your dick somewhere you wouldnt put your fingers or tongue youre fucking doing it wrong

Attached: chloroform.png (1270x1796, 1006K)

What do you think guided missles are?
What do you think guided bombs are?
What do you think cruise missles are?

Dive bombing? Yes we have remotely guided missles, bombs, and drone missles. We have since about the 1960s. Did you get the settings wrong on your time machine? We even have jet fighters and bombers and drones that can all release payload in a dive. Its really not that hard on the airframes old timer. Please don't worry about the newfangled whatchawhozits. We got it all figured out.

Attached: Why Leonardo DiCaprio Deserves To Get An Oscar For Revenant - belfastvibe.png (477x355, 52K)

Militias need to start adopting drone swarm tactics rather than antiquated tactics based upon armed soldiers

guided missiles are already more accurate than dive bombing.

Why risk a plane when you could just send a bomb by itself and do better?

Attached: ss+(2018-03-29+at+01.44.33).jpg (353x364, 56K)

this is how you turn a rape into a murder