If ATF came to my door to question me (due to a misunderstanding), and I cleared everything up...

If ATF came to my door to question me (due to a misunderstanding), and I cleared everything up, am I still going to be like on some list/under investigation or am I legit just clear?

Attached: 1408515788678.jpg (701x327, 66K)

You're already on a list.

Yeah but does it actually matter? It won't make any difference if I want to apply anywhere (including government jobs), or want to buy another gun, or whatever right

There will always be a record. The visit, you, everything. But it won't be used against you. What things are you trying to clear up?

If you didn't get arrested or charged then it won't show up on a regular background check.

>buying a gun
This might be a problem. You could get delayed, but you will still be in the clear legally speaking. You can request a copy of your record from the FBI if you wish to do so.

What was the misunderstanding anyway? You can't ask interesting questions like that without giving us the juicy details.

Plan your boating accident immediately.

You're a list simply by posting on a Cambodian crocheting forum.

Well I already cleared up the issue. In a nutshell they thought I was buying my glock for my friend because of some footage they pulled of me putting it into his trunk after I bought it. We met at the store, but we were going to the range in his car after I dropped mine off at home. If I had put it in my car we would've had to move it anyways so I figured we'd skip the step.

The guys came, made sure I had the glock, questioned me a bit, smelled the gun (do you guys know why he'd smell it?), and left. Showed them some pictures and stuff of when we were at the range. Asked me why I had taken a picture of the receipt. That sort of thing.

Honestly I'm really happy at the situation so long as it doesn't impact me negatively. Goes to show how much they really care about this sort of thing.

kek

Attached: 1452220588911.jpg (960x716, 173K)

The real question is what made them look at the footage? Who called them on you to present that footage to them as suspicious?

>smelled the gun
wut

This. What the actual fuck? Is one of you a nigger?

>he talked to the ATF

"Get a warrant".

This. Was it the security cam footage from the gunshop?

This. They were obviously investigating one of you. Did the gun shop report you for some reason?

lmao friend is a spic, i am a white skinned hispanic

not sure why they would think we're fishy otherwise... I showed up, we looked at the handguns (first handgun, second gun so i was really clueless), and decided to look around more instead and went out to eat. After an hour or so I decided I really wanted it so I went in to pick it up. Not sure if any of that is sketchy but who knows why they'd pull it

>two spics

checks the fuck out

As others mentioned. There are two possibilities:
1. The shop reported you for some reason
2. You and/or your friend are under investigation

If I were you, I wouldn't even so much as jaywalk.

Forgot to mention, it was a Sportsman's Warehouse.

I look white enough, not brown skinned at all.

They probably reported us then, no reason to be under investigation unless they thought it was fishy that I bought my first rifle a few weeks prior. People buy guns all the time though, so doubt it.

Were you in the shop with your bud? Chances are that the clerk saw him telling you which guns to look at and decided that you dirty tacojockies were engaged in a staw purchase.
It isn't uncommon for felons to "help" their girlfriend choose a gun like that.

It's because you are two wetbacks. Stop playing dumb.

yeah i figured maybe he was checking to see if it's been shot recently, friend said he was smelling for drugs or something since people like to store them together. Who knows. Don't do drugs so it doesn't really matter to me but I thought it was interesting

Is this from that piss-fetish manga?

>unless they thought it was fishy that I bought my first rifle a few weeks prior.
No I doubt it was that. Th most likely explanation is a store employee thought you were committing a straw purchase for your more melanin enriched friend and reported you. I wouldn't sweat it too much.

You live near the border? buy your rifle from there too?

[interest intensifies]

Not ATF but federal agent with different agency.

Your name will be on some report that is forwarded to wherever records is to be digitized sometime in the next 15 years but in effect it will be lost and have no bearing on your name or any further investigation.

That's how the FBI was able to talk to the Parkland kid and then forget it, because Agent Whoever filed his report and forgot about.

We got a long ass briefing about making sure we follow up with reports and don't let things get lost but it went right back to shit because there's so much bureaucracy everything gets lost unless it's an active investigation with a physical paper file in someone's desk.

Even watchlists are BS because they're handled by person G so to get info on it you need to talk to people A B C D E F to even talk to person G.

>it was a Sportsman's Warehouse.
That explains it. They're a bunch of snitches. Never buy from them again. They all deserve to die of AIDS.

Prison school. It isn't a piss fetish manga but it is pretty bonerific. It's funny too.

danks senpai

:^)

This is a lot more reasonable, thanks lads

Yeah, Hana best girl. Like the other user said, prison school

thanks a ton m8

Yeah, noted. Guy was a faggot honestly

>Sportsman's Warehouse
Found your problem m8

So is frequenting mongolian basket weaving forums part of your job or are you just an autist/sexual deviant?

Probably the latter. Though you'd be surprised how many LE and mil guys I've met that are on Jow Forums

Plus you fags are all more enjoyable than the majority mouthbreathers I work with on a daily basis.

I love that feds and piss fetish manga enthusiasts can all come together and shitpost in brotherly love. Gives me hope you know

>he thinks none of us are the faggots he works with
I have Z level security clearance, can confirm you're full of shit.

Attached: SubwayOnion911.jpg (1517x851, 174K)

So y’all are the “muh children” fags on all the McVeigh posts.

Is your friend a felon or on probation?

They probably figured it was a straw sale, or the security guy watched the dudes go out to the cars, and it had all the hallmarks of a straw sale.

THERE ARE NO WATCH-LISTS, ANY MORE - THEY'RE INTENTLY WATCHING EVERYONE

THIS IS WHAT SNOWDEN GAVE UP HIS LIFE TO EXPOSE