Left handed

>10 shots, 10 yards
I make the same error dry firing it; certain because I can do it in my living room and the front sight likes to jump up and to left.

What exactly is the error? I thought holding more tension on pinky would help but it really didn't at the range.

Attached: IMG_3424.jpg (2859x2983, 1.04M)

Nb4 correction target
Like, I don't f'ing understand.
Hopefully by showing you that I put 7 of the 10 shots basically through 1 hole, it's not like I don't have experience shooting.

Only 9mm Glocks tend to cause me to do this.

Look up the shooting error target and just reflect it to make it left handed. This indicates that your trigger finger isn't pushing back hard enough, your hand is instead pushing the gun into your trigger finger.

I would try (trigger warning) dry firing slowly and seeing what's going on, where the aim point drifts, and then adjusting. At this point it's muscle memory so lots of repetition will be needed to overcome the habit. Basically, you should start fingerbanging you pistol more often and more intently.

Attached: 765168151651.jpg (613x600, 56K)

Trigger just jerks to the left.
I think the up is my hold. That's sight picture for the vertical.

Trigger is jerking left though. Try adjusting finger depth, grip etc... I just don't know.

Yo OP, you're likely pushing too hard with your thumb and/or anticipating the recoil. If you have a semi-auto double action, put a snap cap in the pipe and just pull the trigger over and over. Go slow, go fast, see what direction it goes.
Also, it might help if you lock your thumbs together, put more pressure on your middle finger than the grip.
Hope it helps!

Alright well thanks for feedback.

Based on dry fire only, the largest backstrap seems to fix it. I just hate having on there, aesthetically.

I'll post a target tomorrow.

Attached: IMG_3425.jpg (3252x3019, 975K)

Thanks

I bet the one with closest with the center was the first round.

Ammo

Attached: pistol_diagnostic_chart.png (626x626, 40K)

You could drift the sight and you'd be on target. Do you universally have this hit pattern?

it was

Not a communist.. wait I'm left handed. Don't play airsoft though.

>Do you universally have this hit pattern?
I don't know what you mean.
I was fucking around with the gun over the last few hours. I'm thinking maybe the trigger pull length is shorter than ideal for me. Will try with back strap tomorrow and post target.

Should have been more specific. When using other guns do you shoot left of center/high left?

Whoa, I totally read universally as inversely.
Anyway, now, just the Glock 19, 17, to a lesser extent the M&P. Basically most 9mm polymer guns. Never with the p226. I used to be really bad about it but it went away but not with Glocks. This picture is from a few years back.

Attached: Left Handed (2).jpg (1374x724, 244K)

Oh, I figured out to rotate my grip to fix it. The front strap wasn't sitting in my grip right. That's not the same issue now.

Make sure you have good sight picture. Or maybe your trigger pull a shit

Are you right eye dominate?

By the way those groups are consistent as hell. Coullllldddd drift those sights, but seeing those groups I know you won't settle for that.

No, left and left.

Sometimes I don't. I've got a bad habit of only looking at the air on the left side of the front post instead of both sides. This isn't that issue.

I'm really thinking length to trigger is too short. That's why , I really hate the way it looks on the gun and don't want it there but dry firing this evening, it seems like the front post is much much steadier.

lolwut

If these are your groups the precision is solid, you just need to adjust the accuracy. Since you are consistently to the left with a variety of pistols, I think it's about technique.

If this is the result of years of shooting experience you may as well just adjust the sights right or start shooting with a slight hold to the right.

First 3 groups larger back strap
10 at 10

Attached: IMG_3427.jpg (4032x3024, 1.78M)

Next 2, medium backstrap

*now with more picture

Attached: IMG_3428.jpg (4032x3024, 1.83M)

Got anything from a bigger distance?

Next 2 at 10, medium backstrap, going to stick with it.

Anyway targets were promised and delivered, thanks

Attached: IMG_3429.jpg (4032x3024, 1.6M)

Pushed out to full 25 yards just for you

Sorry, picture now, 10 shot at 25yrd

Attached: IMG_3430.jpg (4032x3024, 1.59M)

Looks fine. I wouldn´t really overthink things unless you´re planning to compete iin bullseye or something like that

Thanks, this backstrap is making nervous though
I guess it's fine

Attached: IMG_3431.jpg (3024x3837, 1.41M)

Those backstraps are a massive help. I use the largest ones that came with my G34.

>too much masturbation
LOL holy fuck, spot on

>7 yards
LOL that's fucking terrible