Where does one go to buy a flamethrower?

where does one go to buy a flamethrower?

Attached: image.jpg (1721x1233, 723K)

Other urls found in this thread:

throwflame.com/products/x15-flamethrower/
mrgundealer.com/parts-gear/parts-gear/ion-productions-xm42-m-flame-throwerblack-xm42-m-lok-black-10471640
throwflame.com/products/napalm-mix-fuel-gelling-agents/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>aerosol can
>Pipe
>zippo lighter
>???
>profit

from a local cholo, point it at a Califonia forest and let er rip

Online. They aren't illegal to own (assuming citizen of the US), it's that using them may or may not be illegal depending in where you are, what you're doing, and if you cause an uncontrolled burn.

Elon musk

Attached: Elon mind rn.gif (500x375, 535K)

his were complete fucking garbage. basically overpriced toys.
get an xm42 if you want something simple that works.

Attached: polished_aluminum_rh_flamethrower_logo_1_[1].jpg (1000x666, 59K)

HANS

Well what do you expect from a "mass marketed" flame thrower it was more a joke by him and dumb people bought them

Xmatter

Flame thrower farm.

>GET THE FLAMENWERFER

throwflame.com/products/x15-flamethrower/

If I had the money...

El-Damnit, Ninja'd

He said flame thrower, he didn't say good flame thrower.

Truthfully, it might be easier to make one at home. Remember your extiguisher!

mrgundealer.com/parts-gear/parts-gear/ion-productions-xm42-m-flame-throwerblack-xm42-m-lok-black-10471640

Attached: image467382-821ac00f4edee8a7304f0785df262da7.jpg (590x299, 26K)

It's a fucking torch. Propane burners are pretty ubiquitous tech to pay $500 dollars for.

You could build a real one to the specs of the M2, then have the flamethrower guy test it to make sure you're not going blow yourself up.

build one
That's what I'm doing

Arizona.

Tesla.

just build one you faggot

Attached: 1503846076378.png (794x594, 710K)

As awesome as they look and as much fun as it would be to shoot one I will never EVER actually try it. Absolutely terrified something would go wrong and I'd die screaming agony and burn to death. I nearly died in a factory fire almost 13 years ago and I can tell you this. Fire is the most painful way to go and you need to respect it like a loaded gun pushed against your forehead. We lost a few workers and I am now part of a very small exclusive club of people that know what cooking human flesh smells like. Not a fucking chance in hell would I toy with a flame thrower.

Attached: 1504926538545.png (997x781, 488K)

I built one in middle school from two old propane tanks and spare plumbing parts I found behind my house. It ran on kerosene and had a range of 40-50 feet @ 100psi.
Are you going to let yourself be outdone by young middle school me?

ww2 era flame throwers in well maintained condition are actually very safe if you are properly trained to use them. They had to be otherwise you would have never convinced your average soldier to wear one. The Hollywood versions that explode when they get shot don't exist, in real life they were specifically designed not to do that.

>30 foot range
>$800+
lmao I outdid this as a child for less than $20 using scavenged parts
why do people buy this shit

I outdid ye mum for less than $20

Because it won't fucking explode at a moment's notice. It's all about build quality, user.

Gottem

>dumb people who bought them

The difference between the flame thrower and the hat? Its alot harder to fake a flame thrower. I will easily double my investment and prove who the real idiot is.

You can build better than this for much cheaper. Mother fucker uses a battery bowered pump to spray, doesnt have any distance at all. Pretty much useless except for clearing snow out of a driveway. If you want real fammahe you gotta get one that straps to your back. Co2 paintball tank, scupa tank, some hoses, valves and a sprayer and boom flamethrower

Im drunk, ment to say if you want real damage

throwflame.com/products/napalm-mix-fuel-gelling-agents/