Traps, we need em, you gottem

My best friends wife is being stalked. The police offer little to no help. Besides them getting guns (they are waiting for them as I type) I think interior and exterior traps would best help them. I know in many states traps are illegal, but if this guy shows up they would rather fight him in court than face the other consequences. Jow Forums help a man help his best friend.

Attached: 1512607253146.gif (320x240, 1.11M)

Oh i must have been mistaken when i read this...Ill just be on my way.

Booby-trapping your own home is stupid regardless of the law. Just get a dog.

They have a dog, but it's not protective. It's small and weak. Also, It takes time to train a real dog.

Please night Jow Forums, you are wiser than your daytime counterpart. You also save schematics and manuals.

>thirsty virgin wants to booby trap his crush's house for her
>"protecting" her from rape
>gets her 20 to life in a federal pen
>gets raped with a broom stick until she dies of complications of a prison pregnancy
Kek

What kind of traps are you looking for?
Lethal, nonlethal, one with a penis to stalk him, or maybe armed men as a trap?

Attached: 1515319906171m.jpg (845x1024, 111K)

have you considered the fact it might be all in her head?

>Durr all stalkers want to get the sexy
>Me can't think any reason udderwise that man might stalk wooman
>Me da true grug
The dude threatened her life at her previous job. The state of commiefornia issued a restraining order. It's been a year since it's issuance and she started seeing him nearby her home.
With what I said above I don't think it's too far-fetched or out of bounds for her to be afraid.
Any is fine. I already told her to buy bear-mace and wasp spray to carry. I also spoke to my best friend about laying a plywood sheet of nails next to a bit of their fence that could be jumped over. But that could be seen and maneuvered around.

Oh, so she WANTS to be raped by prisongay dykes? Shotshell in some steel tubing. Drill a hole through an endcap. Use a nail for a firing pin slid through a spring. Use a pin in front of the nail to keep it from striking the primer until triggered. Tie a trip wire to the pin. Insta mini claymore. Tell her to have lots of fun and to smuggle as many cigarettes and prepaid phones in her cooch as she can! It will be good practice for screwdriver handles and she'll be able to trade the cigs for lube!

>Pac man with wheels
Jesus Christ, I'd be armed to the teeth with that fucking thing around.

unless you know more about the nature of the stalker, and his habits, there's no point in trapping. You would need to be stalking the stalker for that to work out. If you set up traps based on your own notions of how people move around, you're only going to be trapping yourself.

Also, don't ever do that.

Dude just sit around and ambush him.
Or just check the infographic thread.

Took me a bit to realize what you were talking about, then I realized it and laughed audibly.

>My best friends wife is being stalked
she's cheating on him

ur welcome

That's a smart way of looking at it. It unfortunately doesn't solve the problem.
Me and my buddy would if we didn't have jobs. I was hoping that a gun, mace, and traps would be able to safeguard her while either he or I were away.

if you're genuinely this fucking worried about it, just let them borrow a gun.

>do something illegal that will most likely only fuck themselves over
great idea. Even in cuckifornia you can pick up a black powder gun without the wait period.

Attached: s7_216058_imageset_06[1].jpg (300x230, 10K)

See this is why you has guns before you needs guns. The second I was old enough I bought a shotgun because they were cheap. I bought a pistol with birthday money asap as well.

While mace, gun, and a trap would work. She should learn self defense. Teach her how to effectively shoot, stab, chop, spray, or club the stalker.
An aluminum baseball bat from goodwill will go a long way.
Or what about this, roll with me on this one. Jow Forumsommando protection services. Just pay to have an autistic asshole to watch over her.
Make it fun or a game. Turn the house into something similar to The Zone and have somebody go all S.T.A.L.K.E.R. and defend said wife from the stalker. Leave shit in the yard for them to recover and don't feed them. Just leave vodka in the yard and maybe a cheap but decent guitar.

I tried converting the husband before I moved a few years ago. I'm back because of my job and took him to the range and he loved it. Wish I could have got him to see the sunshine sooner.

Honestly didn't even think about powder. I'm going to call around and see if anyone has one near SD. Thank you.

Security cameras are a good idea. you can get them for fairly cheap these days.

Consider paying this fellow a visit. Record the event. Politely ask him to leave this woman alone. Itwould be ideal if the visit was done with at least 6 other men, preferably large men of stern demeanor. dont threaten him, don;t antagonize. if at all possible, do this where he works. raise the issue to his boss. inform him that you'll be keeping an eye on things and that you hope for a peaceful solution to the problem. With any luck he'll get fired. Stalking someone when you don;t work is pretty hard.

>get him fired so he has an even bigger grudge against her

>My best friends wife is being stalked
shot gun and tripwire on doorknob
sharped sticks in a pit covered in shit

Don't forget plenty of time on his hands.

most of the time dogs arent for protection like you said. but they are alert and make a shit load of noise which will make people gtfo or give you enough time to get your gun.

Loan them a gun, have them buy a black powder gun, or have them make their own gun (slamfire shotgun, single shot 22LR, other basic guns).

>When the Alex Jones start posting in a thread talking about casual killing.

Attached: 247.gif (250x250, 407K)

B8 him. Have the wife post on Facebook about how hubby is going on a business trip. When he shows up to the house, you both beat his ass and call the cops.

Or there's always the good ol' reverse stalk. If you know who he is or where he lives, or even where he works. Make him afraid to turn the corner

Google search "Ragnar's big book of homemade weapons"

>trap front door
>stalker breaks in window
>don't have a gun for some reason
>call police
>police kick in the front door to save the day

Just ensure you have some basic time-buying/entry deterrent emplacements in her home. Things like:
1) keep the dog as a living alarm
2) good locks and heavy doors with peep holes
3) motion activated camera that you can access with your phone/intercom
4) double-paned windows with metal in them you can't squeeze through (not the mesh, this isn't prison or school)
5) rose bushes with lots of thorns under each window; maybe some of grandma's knick knacks on the window sill
6) a bedroom with a heavy door, bolt lock, heavy curtains, and a firearm, flashlight, and anold, charged cell phone to dial 911 with (if you want a panic room), etc

>Spend easily a couple thousand dollars on deterrence
OR
>get a Glock .40 problem solver for a fraction of the cost.

>OR
Do both, but the improvements give you more time to get to your Glock if they get the jump on you. Also it's never a bad idea to invest in home improvements, learn to save on heating and cooling costs, poorfag

Well, since you asked...

Attached: 933C16CF-73B2-4CE0-8B06-137FB7E1952A.png (1028x771, 1.35M)

Attached: 02DC6AB6-F4A1-4C8A-B1B1-AA713F693F2E.png (550x880, 339K)

Attached: 62A50AD2-B5F6-4F49-92D8-029D92523F20.jpg (650x868, 108K)

step 1) get a guy to dress up like his wife
(there's plenty on Jow Forums )
step 2) have "her" start walking the family dog at dusk, dropping some hints somewhere
(facebook "getting fat, gonna start walking the dog more wink wink"
step 3) stalker takes the bait and gets shot by Jow Forums ladyboy in "muh self defense", cover is watertight because crossdresser hate crime
>i put a trap in your trap so he can trap while he traps

here's a trap for you OP

Attached: robotti bete 01010.jpg (1200x1657, 295K)

>step 1: there's a dick and no box
>no step 2

one million actual manhours in mspaint

Attached: yodawgmaxeffort.jpg (814x546, 101K)

my kinda thread

Attached: 1508118256896.png (800x800, 316K)

Attached: 1508103141743.jpg (640x648, 105K)

Gays don't like traps. They're a straight man's fetish.

I'm gay and like traps.

t. guy with a qt boyfriend who I secretly want to feminize

Attached: 1506725710974.png (685x720, 312K)