A third of murders are never solved...

A third of murders are never solved, so why don't you just kill a stranger with no apparent motive instead of waiting for an opportunity to shoot a thug that will likely never come?

Attached: 1516519843370.png (741x568, 29K)

Who says I don't have hobbies.

>implying it's hard to find a thug to shoot
Better question: why didn't you go full Death Wish yet? .38 Police Positive is not that expensive either.

How many men have done this? I want to do this

lol a bored alphabet agent trying to get work that doesn't involve being jane goodall to a bunch of spergs

The type of person smart enough get away with a murder would realise shit aint worth the hassle after just a few hours of planning.

That's like ordering a diet soda. Why even bother?

stupid dumb frogposting scum

Murduring people is wrong you dimwit.

>37619702
No (you) for u
Funlet

Can joot permaban boomers from ever posting on Jow Forums again? Fuck off and die.

Not saying anyone should do it, but there is absolutely nothing morally wrong about killing an admitted communist. They violate the NAP and will gladly kill you the minute they get in power.

>so why don't you just kill a stranger with no apparent motive instead of waiting for an opportunity to shoot a thug that will likely never come?
Because I'm not a psychopath who wants to hurt random people, officer.

I'm 30, redditard, and been here since 2005. Japmoot should ban all frogposter scum. You all contribute nothing. Even this thread is just retarded Jow Forumsbate. Kill yourself, faggot.

I bet you could go to the hood and shoot a random nog and never get caught. They'd probably assume it was a rival gang or random robbery.

t. reddit

>getting this assblasted over a picture of the grinch
Take it easy gramps. Dont you have to go shitpost on youtube comments about muh triggered feminazis?

>apu is the same as pepe
retard detected

QED: Contrubiting nothing worthwhile. Fuck off to your containment board, children.

nigger

>Everyone i dont like is from Jow Forums
Literal child. How old are you really? Mentally youre just shy of 12

You have't proved me wrong yet, Jow Forumstard.

this thread is garbage, fuck off and die OP you dumb kike.

Attached: smile (1).jpg (1280x720, 116K)

i have no reason to kill someone for no reason because we live in you
A SOCIETY

You sound deranged. Are you sure you're even allowed to have a gun, let alone be on a forum about them?

All frogthreads are garbage, because the banner of the Jow Forumsfrog attracts the worst kind of morons.

this

I dont browse Jow Forums, only Jow Forums /out/ and sometimes /ck/. Also, prove what? You dont have an argument. You are literally just sperging over a popular image macro

society has been dead for generations retard

>Jow Forumsfrog
ok now i know you're either baiting or an actual redditor.

Attached: 1509585241919.gif (322x178, 2.56M)

because I don't want to be murdered by a stranger, so I try not to normalize murdering strangers, you mutant.

How it wasn't obvious I was bating before now is fucking incredible. It shouldn't have taken this many posts for me to be called a troll.

Because I'm not a nigger.