How do you justify being Jow Forums?

Americans need not reply. But say that you're in a country like the UK, where guns are legal but often heavily frowned upon by the ignorant masses, how do you explain your hobby to the people who ask about it? Personally, I'd love to join a rifle club and stop being a noguns faggot, but I have nightmares about the damage that it could do to my employability. I really can't see myself having a good time talking about it in a job interview, but I've been on Jow Forums long enough to be sure that all of my other hobbies would be even worse to talk about.

Attached: large.png (976x910, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.eu/article/sweden-bombings-grenade-attacks-violent-reality-undoing-peaceful-self-image-law-and-order/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This isn't Jow Forums. Everyone sees what your post is.

Attached: anti2ndBTFO.png (841x397, 129K)

Update your infographs, number of deaths has declined while ownership has gone over 100 guns per 100 americans. Also a grossly overlooked fact is that ratio of guns available to gun deaths is substantially lower in the US, and most violence is gang related.
To answer your question, if only you had the means to overthrow your government

>americans need not reply
there goes a bongistani restricting speech again

Whoops, lower, higher whatever, you know what i mean

Northern Ireland has about as many guns per capita as an average US state and yet has none of the school shootings. It also has very lax gun laws comapred to the rest of the UK

as a dane ^this

By being noguns :^(

We all know how lefites change the definition of gun violence to fit whatever statistic you are currently looking at. This is no different.

What the fuck do you care what other people think? Do you have to disclose that you like shooting? Is that one of the laws over in Bongistan, that you need to get BABY KILLER tattooed on your forehead when you get a gun licence?

Just get your gun, go shooting, and tell people that you spend your weekends doing meditative intersectionalist feminist pottery.

>I'd love to join a rifle club and stop being a noguns faggot, but I have nightmares about the damage that it could do to my employability
Worked in the civil service for years and it hasn't mattered in the slightest, nor has my being an Army Reservist and ex regular.

>I really can't see myself having a good time talking about it in a job interview
Why would you have to explain that? You don't have to tell anyone about it.

No one is going to care. In some industries, particularly banking and brokerage, you'll even be among other shooters/those with experience. I imagine if you went for the job of head honcho at some inner city school they wouldn't like it, but that's the same in the USA.

>*excluding northern Ireland*

:^)

It has swallowed the memes, whereas in reality being an avid shooter is probably more of a career killer in the USA than in the UK if your colleagues find out. Gun ownership is so low in the UK and Ireland (barring NI) that people will view it as a bit of a niche, and that's about it.

Unless you go for a job at an art foundation and repeatedly tell them you are a gun owner during the interview it isn't going to matter at all.

>the UK can't exclude northern ireland

>Jow Forums and Jow Forums excuse as to why american cities are more dangerous than african ones is "if you leave them out the USA is really safe!"

you can't have it both ways mutt

Hide your power level. Hunting in europe is pretty common.

>how do you explain your hobby to the people who ask about it?
As you would any other hobby user just don't come across as a retard or a psychopath.
>I have nightmares about the damage that it could do to my employability.
Don't mention it on your cv then you numpty unless you're planning on working for the government.
>That infographic
On school shootings incidients the majority of those listed iirc were suicides or discharges on campus with only a few being actual school shootings.
of those 12,570 listed iirc on the Jow Forums breakdown infographic (as this is excluding suicides) 5% is from rightful defence, a good percentage is gang related around 1-3% is accidental and I can't remember the rest
>Guns are not as big of a problem as people like to make it out as long as you can explain this without sperging you sould be fine.
Oh and
>Personally, I'd love to join a rifle club and stop being a noguns faggot
Do it then Faggot. I'm a fucking retard and happened to ask the right people at the right time.

>you numpty unless you're planning on working for the government.

Didn't come up on my DV interview so no idea why it would for anyone else.

>excuses North Ireland
>we can't excuse cities
Why are Europeans so fucking stupid?
>gun incidents
Yeah no.

>it's valid for us to exclude our locations where most shootings happen but not for you

As an American, everyone I met in Germany that had guns on display had mad cash. Having a shotgun meant that you partook in the gentleman's sport.

>how do you explain your hobby to the people who ask about it?
Don't. That's a good way to get yourself fired or otherwise fucked with. Even as a burger living in a red area i wouldn't admit to owning firearms or going shooting, all it takes is one busybody manager finding out and you're shitcanned.

V thinly veiled fampai.

Attached: Such crime reduction much wow.png (599x432, 87K)

Do you have any lorry infographics?

At least Americans can buy a plastic knife without getting arrested

Attached: 1091441.jpg (600x600, 22K)

Before I moved to USA I was Australia. I was member of pistol club. It wasn't a big deal at all. Guns are like weird sex fetishes in those countries. Nobody talks about them, but if you do, people are generally curious to know more.

What?

Attached: black_homicide_rate.png (1023x653, 271K)

Like I said, job interviews. I'm too much of a degenerate to have a safer hobby to talk about.

>Why would you have to explain that?
See above. I'm too much of a degenerate to have a safer hobby to talk about.

Fuck, that could be a good idea. 'I go hunting' is probably a safer bet than talking about a rifle club.

That's part of the problem. If all of my hobbies are even less safe to talk about than shooting, what hobby would I talk to coworkers about other than shooting?

Don’t sugar coat it. I just say I target shoot and if people have a problem, fuck em. I also show them the cool shit you can shoot.

>Sure, knife crime is rampant in the UK and the murder rate in London just passed New York, but only crime with guns counts!
LOL okay.

>Lesotho

Attached: 1523068446546.jpg (500x375, 49K)

> WE HAVE FAR FEWER FIREARMS IN OUR COUNTRY

> WE HAVE FAR FEWER FIREARM-RELATED EVENTS IN OUR COUNTRY

> OUR COUNTRY IS THEREFORE BETTER

yep

you know what the US has almost none of? acid attacks.

Attached: images.duckduckgo.jpg (800x450, 35K)

oh, don't forget mass-stabbings (a phrase you rarely hear of outside of the UK these days)

Attached: images.duckduckgo.jpg (1200x732, 649K)

i suppose next UK/Europe should ban trucks?

Attached: images.duckduckgo.jpg (768x504, 105K)

You'll never take away my assault butterknives.

they are already trying to ban fossil fuel, so yeah, trucks and cars are getting banned

Dude. Electricity.

>excluding North Ireland
>excluding the literal war zone in Britain
>meanwhile includes Chicago in the US

Attached: 9AF47A7E-05DE-4BFF-9EBC-0B23CCCBEAAA.jpg (262x340, 77K)

oi u got a license for that driving permit m8

I'll gladly trade a minisculely higher chance of dying for the chance to actually fucking live.

all of the day bro.

Attached: limey nonsense.jpg (997x743, 77K)

London has higher over all murder rate than New York and is the acid attack capital of the world
>but that doesnt matter because the thing thats killing them isnt guns tho :^DD

go get raped by a nigger

>how do you justify being Jow Forums?
I don't need justification for my rights.

SHALL

>comparing white americans (who own the majority of guns) to europe reveals that they have a similar crime/murder rate

woah
its almost as if it isnt the guns but a certain group of people in america who are committing >90% of gun/overall crime in the country despite only being 13% of the population
haha just kidding, there is no group in america who fits that description

Attached: (You).jpg (644x1050, 302K)

>counting only "gun death" and not total murder/violence rates per capita

I live in Maine USA. You can own any US legal gun, and carry it without any training or permit. Maine is a far safer place than the UK. Suck my freedom-loving cock.

>implying the way a few people die
>is more important than the way the rest of us live

KNOT

Attached: 1523329320371m.jpg (1024x683, 95K)

politico.eu/article/sweden-bombings-grenade-attacks-violent-reality-undoing-peaceful-self-image-law-and-order/

>how to not be scared of assholes
It’s not easy user but just remember that your not anything they say because you like guns. Liberals are very good bullies, but just like them. Their opinions aren’t worth shit.
So go do your thing dude and fuck you for being a euro

Not to mention they usually include suicide and police use of firearms in the "people killed in gun incidents" toll.
Furthermore, the citites with the strictest gun laws are generally also the ones with the most "gun violence".

BE

Attached: IMG_7769.jpg (1024x683, 89K)

INFRINGED

Attached: 20180407_225049.jpg (2988x3317, 678K)

I don't talk about it. If people ask I just say I have no hobbies and only watch tv. If they ask what I watch I just spaghetti and change the topic because I don't actually watch tv

Well our big crime cities are basically African countries. Also why are best dogs being used as an insult? Purebred dogs are genetically shit and more inbred that the queen

Sorce on that sergal?

what bad dragon should I get?

I love Jow Forums
And America

for the sleeves I like the Janine the most, for the dildos I like my medium Nox

Attached: 20180407_224305.jpg (5312x2988, 3.78M)

Mary is fun, but it's the only one I have.

Is Hazel any good?

Crackers if you're looking for girth.

Attached: IMG_20180415_102736377.jpg (3792x2310, 1.23M)

>thread about being a gun owner in Europe devolves into discussing which dragon dildo is the best.
I love Jow Forums but I also fucking hate Jow Forums

That's not saying much user, that's really not saying much.