How do we send it back to hell were it belongs Jow Forums?

how do we send it back to hell were it belongs Jow Forums?

Attached: lone-star-tick_insectimagesorg.jpg (1200x900, 179K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/06/21/lone-star-tick-bites-can-cause-rare-meat-allergy-some-people/415809001/
nrsworld.com/hi-yield/hi-yield-dusting-wettable-sulfur-4lb-156187?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIk5ef5cfH2gIVilqGCh2qDwRaEAQYAiABEgLxovD_BwE
youtube.com/watch?v=lWWJpQugo-Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: eyebrow-tweezers-925.jpg (551x333, 31K)

Attached: zippo_flame_by_perfectfrito.jpg (1280x853, 143K)

>waaaaa earth has lots of bugs and crawlies
Get over it. Its a tick. If you cant survive whatever it gives you then that's natures way of selecting your failed genetics for extinction. Humanity has become so pathetic.

It literally makes you allergic to red meat

I don't think you understand the fact this tick can make you fucking severely allergic to all red meat.

sso edgy

>Reweaponize it.
>Vegans made antimeat tick.
>We make antiveggie tick.
>Vegans starve or are forced to eat meat.

Which if that can happen to you, then you should go extinct. My point stands.

"if" your system is so mongrelized that you can be made allergic to food, you should be extinct. That goes for peanuts, and everything else. Just kill yourself.

It's not me im worried about, its my dog. Seems like i find a new one on her every god damn day

Attached: 6'4 vs 5'9.jpg (397x397, 166K)

>complaining about a bug and disease
There has to be some mechanisms of natural selection or our species is already doomed.

Nigger you can get it too. Also gj outing your bait.

There are plenty of dogs in the world. Get another one, maybe a stronger one.

I'd normally assume you were trolling, but people on here tend to be pretty fucking stupid.

All humans are are susceptible to this you complete idiot.

Attached: FedoraManMlady-600x590.jpg (600x590, 46K)

Wait what? I've had lyme disease twice how fucked am I?

>If you cant survive whatever it gives you
((((lyme disease))))

Od green or khaki color pants. Bic liter. Watch for when they jump on you, burn with lighter. Check waist of elastic band areas for one's that get past that.

It causes Alpha-Gal, which is different. When was the last time you ate red meat?

This isn't Lyme disease, its bite causes you to become highly allergic to some carbohydrate found in the cell membranes of non primate mammals somehow

Not bait. I have a blood mutation that keeps my blood clean and immune to snowflake diseases like your Democrat bug or whatever you are whining about. The human genome is getting so full of absurd errors and people are actively encouraging them to be passed on. Wheat allergy? Nut allergy? Meat allergy? Autism? Toss em off the cliff.

Attached: ඉතිහාසය සහ සිනමාව - 300(2006)- පලමු කොටස - ElaKiri Com (598x347, 134K)

Dont mean to be edgy like that other guy in this thread but yes, dying to a disease or an allergy is technically good for the gene pool

Go find one in the woods and let it bite you then, retard, and go ahead and toss yourself off if you feel that strongly about it. Post results.

>had Lyme disease twice
Well it didn't kill you the first two times so man the fuck up and get on with life. Go get a real disease if you want to brag.

Today. Huh the more you know.

user you have to go full 1488 on them. Gas and dust. I am talking a multiple theater conflict man.
>indoor perimeter, carpets, windows,cracks, behind appliances.
>attic
>outdoor perimeters, all cracks on house

YOU MUST HIT ALL FRONTS SAMEDAY

>vacuum EVERYWHERE and bag all clothes/sheets and shit up.
>put clothes n sheit inna car
>prep everything for gassing
>put pic related on carpets (WEAR PROPER PROTECTIVE MASK GEAR SHIT)
>SERIOUSLY this shit is pretty much glass in powder form
>take broom and brush dust inna carpets
let this sit for a bit then get the bug bombs ready I usually take my stuff to a 24 hour laundrywash. Clean all my clothes and sheets while the bug bombs gas everything.
>OUTDOOR FRONT
>preemptive strike is best
>spray shit around the perimeter of your house and land.
>then use granules
>use sevensdust or the glass shit
>leaf blower works best for this.
>if you use the blower wait until after 2am as to not piss neighbors off.
god speed

FUCK

Attached: itsfuckingglass.jpg (1000x1000, 88K)

Attached: REMOVE TICK.jpg (1000x662, 179K)

Natural selection includes not letting yourself get bitten by dangerous bugs. Oh wait, are you one of those helpless, life is just random, nothings my fault kind if person? You sound like the kind of person who likes to expose yourself to something and then complain about it. I love hiking by the way. Never get bit by any kind of insect. My skin is acidic tasting and repulses bugs. Deal with it.

>i have a blood mutation
>human genome has errors
>kys

Modify ones to produce sterile children, like we're doing with mosquitoes. Kill them all.

Evolution requires beneficial mutations.
Your extinction simply requires your Jewish blood.

I had it twice as a child, but luckily got the bulls eye mark. It's not terrible but I had stiff as fuck joints for awhile. Lyme disease can cripple or kill you if left untreated, faggot.

I'll bet you're a badass in CoDdlefield.

Attached: k autism rates.jpg (226x141, 20K)

And yet are you crippled or dead?
No? Then you are stronger. Stop complaining.

Edgiest poster i've seen all day. Sad!

Attached: 1521948141986.jpg (570x845, 75K)

>gets mad at someone who knows they shouldn't willingly expose themselves to a disease
>get mad at everyone for not letting themselves die by disease
this is prime bait

Attached: 1512617389888.png (645x729, 107K)

Take a fucking shower

>bites your ass and turns you into a vegetarian
usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/06/21/lone-star-tick-bites-can-cause-rare-meat-allergy-some-people/415809001/

u mad mammal boi

Mfw had a tick on my side a whole night and in the shower ripped it off to only have a red skin mark and no blood.

Attached: Thick_skin.jpg (667x1007, 130K)

pieces of the head and mandible are still in there staunching then
enjoy

>visible signs of infection

Google "DiY tick spray" and follow the instructions you mongoloid. Problem solved.

Attached: 1523142265262.png (300x300, 133K)

florida user here. these guys are nothing.

now let me explain how i do.
nrsworld.com/hi-yield/hi-yield-dusting-wettable-sulfur-4lb-156187?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIk5ef5cfH2gIVilqGCh2qDwRaEAQYAiABEgLxovD_BwE
it is called a sulfur sock. basically we get a long sock and fill it with link related. then we do like full metal jacket and hit our pant legs, ankles ( if you don't tuck your pant legs into your socks), and finally your shoes.

essentially the only ticks you will encounter while hiking are the ones sitting one blades of grass waiting to grab onto your legs or shoes. the sulfur is a natural acharacide, so it works for spider, and most other creepy bitey crawleys. think of the sulfur like drowning the bugs by sticking to there lungs.

if you are doing larp/stalker/hunting in the woods i would recommend hitting the rest of your body with the sulfur sock.

with my sulfur sock i never have to worry about ticks at all. i hope any and all suffering from the tick menace see this post and arm themselves with the frontline info i have provided.

Attached: 1504498271056.jpg (480x452, 12K)

I've had a tick on me twice, both times it was on my abdomen after walking briefly through the woods. I didn't get down and roll around in the grass or even touch branches with my abdomen. It decided to crawl up me both times apparently.

This

Unironically this. If you own land and want to minimize deer ticks you either have to kill the deer, burn the land, keep turkeys, or a combination of those.
>wearing women's nylons is a good idea too ;^)

>thinks ticks are bad
>never experienced the literal hell spawn that Is flea

Attached: IMG_9943.jpg (1200x900, 1.13M)

Attached: DC7059C8-715A-4B85-B765-B6B33829F915.jpg (600x600, 31K)

Why aren't you people using this.

Attached: 71QZw0byyrL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 168K)

I'd take fleas over bed bugs.

This was a year ago.

We don't have the technology. We need to develop drone swarms capable of eliminating these demon-spawns from this planed. Their accursed nature is unnaceptable.

Attached: 1498271540889.jpg (607x607, 37K)

Because insect repellant isn't enough to repel ticks unless you bathe in the stuff every single day.

Attached: 1493648176428.jpg (704x962, 164K)

You can't get rid of ticks, but you can get rid of fleas.

dumb fags like you should be exposed to hundreds of these ticks
see if you stand by your dumb rhetoric when you're suffering

ticks climb up your pant legs while you walk. they like to bite into warm spots like the waist, behind the ears and you private areas.
they attach onto their prey by grabbing onto you lowest and closest bits when you walk by them. ticks climb pretty fast. i have had dozens on me before i used the sock and they could go a foot in 30 seconds while i was walking.

Attached: 1507756254142.jpg (286x176, 8K)

It is when it has permethrin, sprayed my pants with it once while working a boy scout camp that was fucking covered in the little faggots. Never had another on me after that.

>Not bait. I have a blood mutation that keeps my blood clean and immune to snowflake diseases like your Democrat bug or whatever you are whining about
Funniest b8 I've seen in ages. Have a (you) for the laugh, well werf it m8 well werf it.

Nanomachines

We stay inside until they all die of starvation.

I'm doing my part, you should do yours!

Attached: 1523982284899.jpg (612x528, 22K)

>T.Tick

>hurr I’m superhuman top of the food chain!
>small thing can’t hurt you haha don’t be a baby
Wew lad. Let’s see how your doing after a cottonmouth blowjob. If your body can’t handle the poison I guess your just not man enough;)

kill deer and take all the blood from the bodies so the ticks can't have any

just because im on this earth doesnt mean i gotta put up with everythings and everyones shit that lives here also.

fuck ticks. and mosquitoes. also wasps while were at it.

Attached: 1520821811461.jpg (643x750, 262K)

>sprayed my pants
Well clearly you aren't in proper tick-country, because the fuckers will latch onto any part of your body they can see. If your legs are the only part they latch onto, you're definitely not in their land.

Attached: 1514643780058.jpg (429x549, 263K)

Escape the cycles of guilt integrated into the human condition and use only de novo synthesis of nucleotide compounds.
source: enormous fat nigger titties and asses

It goes in your clothing and kills them all shortly after contact, before any of them have time to transmit bloodborne illnesses. You can layer skin repellants with them.

Shirt tucked into pants tucked into boots. They had to climb the poisoned pants if they wanted access to anything. And they all died trying.

>fuck ticks. and mosquitoes. also wasps while were at it.
The unholy trinity. The three species abandoned by God that should be exterminated from this Earth.
Slay the ticks, kill the wasps, suffer not the mosquitoe to live. These three do not deserve to live.

Attached: 1506876364306.jpg (1800x1800, 889K)

I can’t believe I’m gonna be this faggot but damn that’s some deep Jow Forums autism. Your not special and sound like the type of nigger that has a bad back at 35 because you always have to act hard.

Attached: 17BDF2F1-D952-4379-8633-59CF06AA0DEF.gif (390x357, 2.95M)

>It goes in your clothing and kills them all shortly after contact, before any of them have time to transmit bloodborne illnesses. You can layer skin repellants with them.
Yeah, if you bathe in the stuff. You genuinely need to cover every single part of your body, save for maybe your face in repellant if you want to keep ticks at bay.

Congratulations, you aren't in tick-country. In their land, the fuckers will be on branches and bushes and will latch onto you through your arms just as well as your legs. I've even had one of the cunts stick directly onto my face after walking through shrubbery.

>2 decades of no major tick outbreak
>decide to come out full force this year
Looks like the armistice is over

Attached: 1502633366066.jpg (420x410, 17K)

Dogs bring in ticks. Cause shit at home with diseases transferred by the dog. You are an absolute faggot

GENTLEMAN, GENTLEMAN WE HAVE A GREATER THREAT AT HAND
...did you know we have skeletons inside of us?

Attached: nightmare fuel.gif (325x260, 917K)

>Yeah, if you bathe in the stuff
what part of "clothing only" is not clicking for you. The stuff kills them before they infect you. For fuck's sake I just wrote that. Maybe if you didn't walk directly through thickets like a mongoloid you wouldn't get covered in them. I live in deertick central and have done just fine.

>grew up innawoods in Washington
>visit parents and run around in the woods on their property like old times
>never seen a tick before
>go home, while taking a shit find a fucking tick latched on right next to my balls
FUCK
TICKS

Attached: 1524046758062.png (300x300, 65K)

Go back to 9gag faggot.

>Maybe if you didn't walk directly through thickets like a mongoloid you wouldn't get covered in them
As if there was the option of not walking through thickets in tick-country.

youtube.com/watch?v=lWWJpQugo-Y

go here for a good solution.

>after walking through shrubbery
It was also at a scout camp not hiking through the backwoods. Stupid children who didn't stay on the path like they were told did have ticks end up in their arms and necks though.

Blouse or cuff pants
6in or 8in boots
Short haircut
Stop whining

>stay on the path
Don't have any paths around where I go innawoods. The most you'll find are moose and deer tracks.

Doesn't matter what you do, the fuckers will still be climbing up your body and you'll have to be alert 24/7 for any itches you feel around your body.

>a
not a scout, but i found one on my balls one time.

Attached: shoo.bdy.jpg (1280x720, 48K)

who the fuck

Then only wearing a fucking hazmat suit with no openings can save you from the tick menace. Best of luck staying lyme free user.

>blood type: edgelord
>rhesus factor: positive for autism

>OH JESUS OH FUCK OH JESUS OH FUCK!!!!

I've grown up in tick-land. I've cauight and killed hundreds of the fuckers climbing up my body, tore out a half a dozen from my flesh throughout my life and I'll be damned if I let them infect me.
I genuinely want these fucking things to go extinct. They, if anything, deserve extinction.

Attached: 1494334244457.jpg (500x500, 17K)

We could genetically engineer a virus targeted at killing ticks.

Fuck biodiversity and environmental ethics, I'm 99% sure these little bastards don't represent an important part of the food chain.

t. opossum

Attached: (you).png (997x533, 125K)

this is the final solution

Dios mio. La luz extinguido de Estados los Unidos.

Good post, giving 6.5/10 for photochorp efforts

No your an opossum