Over 40 years of service

>over 40 years of service
>still the best 9mm pistol ever devised
>obvious superiority continues to upset Glock, Sig, and HKfags
What went so, so right?

Attached: Beretta_92FS_(right).jpg (3008x2000, 749K)

I've yet to meet one person who actually had to use one and didn't think it was a pile of hot shit

Move over, dinosaur theres a new king in town

Attached: H&K-H9-9mm.jpg (770x433, 93K)

Its actually kind of sad how low quality this bait is

>obvious superiority continues to upset Glock Sig and HKfags

You spelled cz75 wrong

It's okay. CZ is better.

user, that's because you haven't met anyone.
>best 9mm pistol ever devised
They're good, but let's not get carried away.

I admit I find the gun interesting, but I feel like it's a beta version. Also I worry about recoil springs that short. Probably just fine but it bothers my sense of how a pistol "should be" the way planes without propellers bothered aviators initially.

>nearly a century of service
>way ahead of its fucking time
>based John Moses Browning design manufactured by based FN
>obvious superiority continues to upset metal-frame and polymer-frame fanbois

Attached: 42e4adee46553586c217ccadf0c8801c.jpg (640x480, 63K)

Armyfags don't count.

>15rds
>no hammer

Are you insinuating that the Hi-Power doesn't have a frame made out of metal?

I should've said other metal-frame fanbois, my bad

>testers all agree aluminum frame version has same recoil and is way better
>uses a steel frame anyways
It's not like the average boomer 1911 owner wants it anyways, that was a stupid mistake.

I dont care what these other fags say i like op

Hail To The King, Baby

Attached: 01[1].jpg (1024x768, 425K)

Why are Hi-Powers so expensive?

Glock beats it in

>reliability
>ease of use
>simplicity
>concealibility
>capacity

M 9 best 9

Attached: images.duckduckgo.jpg (840x559, 53K)

Price. They jewed sig out of the contract because sig offered the price first.

>trueinternetstory.jpg
A buddy of mine was a shooting instructor and was part of the XM9/10 trials. He said scores went up across the board using the 92 or p226 over the 1911, but most people preferred the p226.

They're releasing an aluminum version

No to all those except conceal, which doesn't matter in a service pistol

The current leadership has basically turned SIG into a Taurus-tier company in recent years, while Beretta is as good or better than ever.

You mean "best looking 9mm pistol ever devised". I can agree on that.

Imagine not wanting a gun from a company with +400yrs of Kebab removal history. The state of you faggots.

Beretta haters are jihadi sympathizers.

obviously youve never handled a browning hi-power.

muh nigga

Attached: 20171108_165245.jpg (2384x1535, 1.99M)

What about these Italian surplus 92s' I keep seeing all over the internet?

why does it even matter?
it does the job as well as all other pistols sitting in its holster of some desk jocky never being used

>doesn't have muh stopping powah

I would actually buy one in 10mm because the configuration is similar to the fallout 10mm

Attached: 10mm_pistol_(Gamebryo).png (1750x1100, 1.37M)

Because they're Hi Quality, Hi Metal, and Lo Availability.
Therefore, Hi Price

Simplicity is correct, tho

Apparently they're some very early models from the Carabinieri in Brescia, Beretta's home state. I'd be willing to bet they're good to go. The Carabinieri are like a mix of the FBI and State Police but actually spend a lot of time standing around looking cool.

>that thing at the bottom

Is that a 12ga sized laser placed 3” off axis from the barrel?

Got one. No problems with it. Sights are tiny with no coloration, so not something I'd want to use at night or otherwise bad lighting. But it puts holes in paper like a champ. About 1000 rounds through it, I haven't had a single malfunction.

On the flip side, my left thumb never seems to sit right when holding it, and my big fat hands tend to get down past the grip and I pinched myself and got a blood blister putting a magazine in.

Attached: 20180420_110454.jpg (3264x2448, 2.12M)

Bought one, it was broken out of the box.

I will grant it feels fantastic in my hand though, once it's fixed I imagine it will be good.

Jesus Christ dude. The obesity is strong with this one

Gamers not allowed

Fuck you; my friend's dad was shot in the back and my GF were murdered by Kebabs. M-9 is still shit

Gamers off K!

Not to mention the report sounded like a .22lr in Fallout 3. I hate Bethesda.

>40 years
That's cute.
Canada has been using (and produced) Hi-powers since WWII.

Berettas been doin’ it for so long they were bound to get it right. Oldest known firearms manufacturer on the planet and still beating out much of the competition. I cant tell you how many glocks ive seen at the range FTF, light primer strikes, stovepipe etc and yet my beretta just keeps on chuggin no matter what. Also, cant beat that look.

Attached: 84691F02-3266-479D-9549-9CF015CFB889.jpg (4032x3024, 2.54M)

Of course the M9 is still shit, it's not made in the old country and has Army Ordnance's paw prints on it.

Also none of that happened.

>ugly, overweight pastanigger garbage
We get it user, you saw Die Hard when you were 12 and really liked it. But that fugly open slide whore is washed up and you know it.

>Hi Quality
Lol.

I know I'd prefer the P226. It has a real slide.

My favorite handgun.

Attached: 20180213_165550.jpg (4064x2413, 1.37M)

It’s nice but there are better alternatives.

youcallthisbaitiminsulted.jpg

>the military using it to kill people doesn't count
Shitposting in 2018 everyone

Who cares about cuckout4, that in 10mm + a compensator would be rediculously controllable. 10/10 would CC

Have you ever seen one? My commercial Hi Power, and most every other commercial Hi Power I've seen, has tons of tooling marks and a loose fit between the slide and frame, one of the reasons the trigger is so shitty. They're a 1930s service pistol and it shows.

>filename
H&K H9

lul

Glocks are meh

I know you're used to talking to nogunz fags, but I own two: old commercial and new commercial. Also shot an old war model.
>tooling marks
Are you a child? Cosmetics are for children. That being said, my newer one has no tooling marks, so you aren't even right.
>loose fit
That doesn't affect the trigger, you idiot. Slide to frame fit is meaningless (it can actually end up helping reliability most of the time). The mag disconnector is the reason for that. TAKE. IT. OUT. Only flaw of the pistol, and it's removable.

Because the people that HAD to use one got the same beat-to-shit, poorly-maintained one that 400 people before them also HAD to use.

The era has nothing to do with it, ever seen a Swiss gun from that era?

BHP Superior.

>Are you a child? Cosmetics are for children
First off, if I'm buying an expensive pistol how the fuck am I a child for not wanting it to look like someone on a Friday said 'yea good enough' when they milled out the slide? Secondly, I wasn't the one who made the claim they were 'high quality'. They're service pistols, not really its fault it was pressed into service as a commercial sporting pistol without so much as a thought to how well finished it was.
>That being said, my newer one has no tooling marks, so you aren't even right.
I won't say you're wrong, since my MkIII is from the late 80s, but I will say I don't believe you. Please post pictures.
>That doesn't affect the trigger, you idiot.
Yes it fucking does, you moron. Have you never taken the thing apart? The trigger actuates a transfer bar that's, you guessed it, contained within the slide.
>The mag disconnector is the reason for that
No, it's not. My military Hi Power doesn't have the magazine safety and, while the miles of takeup are less gritty, the actual break is still mushy.
>Only flaw of the pistol, and it's removable.
The whole design of the trigger is a flaw and there's nothing that can really be done about it.
The era and the intended purpose does indeed have a lot to do with it. Their (FN's) entire process was built around churning them out cheaply for countries that were at war or going to war. The Swiss were never at war, so they can afford to sit around looking at everything through microscopes.

>1930s
>militaries wanting cheap simple guns
Lol no

Attached: dude milled lmao.jpg (602x452, 28K)

What makes you think I care what you think? I'll post pics when I get home if I remember to. Triggers on both of mine are about as good as I care for a trigger to be. Which begs the question: what the fuck is your standard for high quality? This is a thread about service pistols. BHP is a high-quality service pistol. It's not my problem if you're autistic.
>Yes it fucking does, you moron.
I'm sure you think it does, but I don't think you're running on a surplus of credibility, here. I'm not going to take the word of a sperg on 4chins over every professional gunsmith I've ever spoken to. Here's the last pic of a gun on my phone.

Attached: IMG_20171014_205807.jpg (3036x4048, 2.72M)

Wow what a relevant argument. I guess that's why neither of these designs ever saw efforts to make them cheaper before and during the war. Oh wait, you already posted the proof of that with an MP40 and an M1.

>bunch of irrelevant bullshit, name calling, and appealing to authority
Ok. Don't post shit, I don't give a fuck about what you think.

Glock beats beretta in everything except aesthetics and accuracy

why are they not in production anymore?

The MP40 was never simple, the Tommy only got simplified in the 40s. Not an argument.

>Best 9mm pistol ever devised
>slide safety
GTFO faggot

You must have soft hands if a slide safety bothers you

Now you know how everyone feels about you.

Attached: 1517955552863.jpg (552x387, 22K)

I used both for work and the Beretta is easier to take apart and put together

And is miles ahead in fanboy delusion.

That's the turbo encabulator.

That ring finger. Man, what the heck.

Attached: received_10156391474644993.jpg (1440x2417, 369K)

how the actual fuck do you have hands too big for a beretta?

I also bought one of those Italian surplus. Other than a few scratches on the handguards its in amazing shape

Attached: beretta.jpg (1749x984, 78K)

smol hands

dassa good boy

>handguards

gross cut your nails

Is there anyway to get one with a rail that doesn't have that damned lawyer inscription on it? Its such a pretty gun, I hate seeing that shit on there; but I like being able to mount a light. How expensive would it be to have a gunsmith grind that shit off or alternatively how hard would it be to add a rail to an M9?

Attached: Sword Cutlass.gif (424x240, 470K)

The railed version is the m9a1

if hudson ever made a 10mm in that design I would undoubtedly buy the fuck out of it

*AHEM* not so fast

Attached: 20171017_155406.jpg (4160x3120, 3.33M)

>all the shit in the passenger side
You have trouble letting go, don't you? Probably overwhelmed with regret concerning a woman. The lack of wear on your weapon betrays how little enthusiasm you have left for visits at the range. Pity

So we're just gonna spew memes now and ignore that shit tier crown job that Beretta produced?

Do they even make holsters for this thing that can hold a light? With the light hanging below the trigger guard, you'd have a Judge Dredd Lawgiver type setup; dunno how you'd securely holster it.

your nails are fucking disgusting

The 92 is a great pistol and is fun to shoot, but it's far from being the best anything.

t. upset glock, springfield, HK and beretta fag

Attached: 3466843ry6gty541sd63g541dg6f.jpg (1762x1496, 910K)

It has high power, though.

I want one but it's too big for my small baby hands to be comfortable and if it ain't comfortable I think it's better to just buy more ammo.
I'll probably still pick one up in the future because they look so damn good though.

>never felt the raw glory of a 1911 to know any better.
>stole from the best.
>then stole from the slavs.

More like unreliable and takes too long to action, but OK kid