Canadian TEC-9 factory busted

A metal fab firm in Montreal was pumping out illegal full auto TEC-9 copies while telling workers that they were making paintball gun parts.

homemadeguns.wordpress.com/2018/04/20/photos-of-illegal-tec-9-submachine-gun-factory-operating-in-montreal/

Attached: 6783575789579579.jpg (640x425, 53K)

Oh, Canada

Out of all of the open bolt submachineguns they could make, why would they pick the one with no stock and no foregrip?

It's a tragic waste is what it is. They could have been making Jatimatics or something.

MY HOME AND NATIVE LAND

Attached: 1516496143334.jpg (718x960, 109K)

Neat.

These were far better quality than the originals.

Perfection Metal and R9-Arms need to team up.

Attached: tec9copytoronto.jpg (1220x754, 147K)

times like this make me wish i was a drug dealer

A TEK 9 IN EVERY HAND

Wouldn't it be safer/easier to sell these on the darknet instead of IRL?

"dark net" is crawling with agents monitoring that shit already

Id love to get a metal lower for my tec9.

Is anybody doing something similar in the US? I would love a full retard tec9.

I was watching this weed arrest show and they said a single adult plant goes for 2 grand

You have access to a CNC machine? I’m sure blueprints are out there.

They used an actual firing pin, rather than just having it a feature of the bolt itself... Unless it was a closed-bolt gun, that could (and should) have been simplified.

Attached: TEC-9 illegally manufactured in Montreal.jpg (1200x799, 166K)

>while telling workers that they were making paintball gun parts.

more like while telling employees to repeat this story to the cops or they would be shot by bikers.

>googles "Canadian Paintball Gun Frames For Sale"

Attached: FE96A3FB-21A0-4BDB-800B-E4030F6B735D-8518-00000CA3F678BBD4.jpg (1600x1515, 475K)

>Puts a submachine gun on display
>Leaves it cocked and ready

Never change, RCMP, never change.

Impossible, TEC-9's are prohibited. How could the criminals possibly possess them if they're illegal?

Yes; I'm sure if you posted a thread here dozens of builders would respond

Attached: HvbNl5b[1].jpg (640x480, 61K)

IIRC though up here the RCMP’s unit for monitoring stuff on the internet is literally like six officers.

Attached: atf-atf-is-that-a-third-pin-hole-me-make-17978896.png (500x503, 405K)

Cops always get this shit wrong, it drives me nuts.

Well, how much does one go for then?

General question; Why do we see these gun being found more often than used. I would think we would hear about these full-fun guns being used every once in a while by bad guys.

they probably are being used however the likelyhood of them being recovered is really really low.

1 grand. Single plant yields like a pound and a bit if grown right

So it’s like $62.50 an ounce? And I thought shooting was an expensive hobby
Still, the guy had like 100 plants; which is a nice chunk of change

The originals were actually pretty good until they were forced to hastily convert them to closed bolt semi autos.

Because 99% of the time you never see or hear about the type of gun used in a crime unless the police want to show off and look "tough on crime" to get mo' money fo dem MRAPs

Attached: LA buyback.jpg (620x413, 124K)

Soo.. just curious. Will the police be auctioning off the industrial equipment soon for my um *cough* air soft business in the US?

Well yeah. Can you imagine having to justify paying any more than that? Real quick you'd have Agent Dindu and Agent Nuffin having a shitpost war on taxpayer's dollar.

>Literally the best/most flawed/simplest feature
>left out

Attached: lmao.jpg (456x683, 72K)

Low 200 for an ounce at the dealer level

Not really, It's cheaper to just go steal one. If they ban guns you bet your ass they'll start.

>We got a bazooka! look how scary it is!
>Its an at-4, Is it spent?
>Well yeah, but what if found some rockets and made it work!