What's the best and efficient way to defend myself in the comming European race war

What's the best and efficient way to defend myself in the comming European race war

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

numbeo.com/crime/rankings_by_country.jsp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Writing to your MP.

by getting arrested for thought crime and getting raped to death by respectable gentleman

Attached: 1522296340558.png (800x533, 10K)

Gtfo of dodge

Move to eastern europe.

escape to eastern europe
join the effort to liberate your home country (eastern euroslavshits will give you guns probably)
go back to your home country with slavshits
win the race war
live comfortably in your home country again

this; otherwise you'll be fighting an uphill battle against a coalition of islamic jihadists and the govt. Eastern Europe is openly racist as fuck (at least by Western pussified standards) and will forever hate mudpeople/islam, while at the same looking up at what used to make "the West" great.
t. Eastern yuro

Eastern Europe is also full of liberal fags in the cities, russian infiltrators, mutual hatred and depressed alcoholism.

yes, that's where your contribution comes into play; they are shitholes, but shitholes witha potentially better future than the western islamized ones. the mutual hatred can be worked around, under the obvious threat from the exterior.

Thank you all guess I will be a Jow Forumsamrade soon cya after the war is over

Either move to finland and start digging trenches now or russia and get drunk, or hop ship and make it to america and start prepping hue.

1/2
What "used to make the west great" is higher standard of living, security, level of education, better enforced civil rights, les corruption etc.

Neither of these things have disappeared or gone worse in western Europe. Despite what Jow Forums - or just people on Jow Forums in general - tell you, western Europe has not somehow gone to shit because of recent years of immigration (with all the problems that have come from this, no denying that).
But seriously what ever metrics you find important for a good society; low murder rates, crime in general, level of corruption, living standards, go look them up. Statistics on all these are available to everyone. You'll find that things are going very well in real life, despite tabloid headlines and what poeple on the internet like to preech. As an example even fucking Malmö, the most muslim ridden ghetto in fucking Sweden; the worst of the worst example in the minds of people here have a murder rate pr. population that is roughly the same as the AVERAGE rates in the U.S. Let that sink in for a second...
Yes western EU has it's problems with immigration. But this massive story telling that you'll find here is in no way justified. And the narrative that thrives in Russian and eastern European media about how western Europe is practically destroying itself these years mostly seems like a convenient way of redirecting peoples attention away from ones country's own internal problems.

2/2

I live in Denmark myself. A few months ago we had some female exchange students visiting from various eastern European countries. I talked to them several times at social events and they where very nice people. One time this girl and I talked about safety in my country. She was openly concerned about avoiding bad neighbourhoods and immigrants because she had heard stories back home from friends and media about "the conditions" here. I guess nobody told her that she was in one of the safest countries on earth with the 5th lowest murder rates in the world, according to the OECD as well as low crime rates etc.

I guess my point is that you should trust Jow Forums for your world view.

*should not trust Jow Forums of course

>She was openly concerned about avoiding bad neighbourhoods and immigrants

>Havd er Brabrand og Gellerupparken

While I agree the murder rates may be low the "get jumped by a pack of rabid Arabs" rate seems to be climbing.

How are things in DK these days? Did they sort out the issues with Loyal to Familia?

I would say the most effective tool of self defense that most euros could get would be a double barrel shotgun. Shotgun ammo is pretty common and since most other people are unarmed you could scare a majority off.

Attached: image.png (1000x815, 655K)

It seems that after the immigrant gangs pushed the bikers out of Copenhagen the struggle is mostly internal. I know (normal non-gang member) Arab-Danes that get set-checked constantly and it didn't use to be like this.

>for var det danza, nu' det' ikke kun danza man plaffer

Funny you mention those. I literally have lived in Brabrand for one and a half years and have been in Gellerup several times. Now i live in the centre of Aarhus.
While I did see some fights and had my bike stolen while I lived there it was nothing like the "Europe is burning" picture that is painted here. It's a ghetto but theres also plenty of students and elderly people living there and you can walk home to your apartment drunk in the middle of the night without a problem really. At least I did, my girlfriend did as well. Neither of us where ever jumped, robbed or anything like that and I don't know anyone who have been either. And bear in mind that these are some the "worst" areas in the country. Denmark is literally so safe it can get boring.

Now I of course bad things ocasionally happens in the "ghettos" here, I won't try to polish a turd, but it's nothing compared to the actual ghettos in other parts of the world.

Well the LTF (an immigrant gang).. There's still a few shootings (like one a week or maybe less) and assaults between rivaling gang members, mostly in Copenhagen tho.

Average murder rate of US is a bad number because it gets driven up by the megacities

>Sweden

Yes lets trust Swedish stats. Their government would never lie to make things look better.

Also you are ignoring everything outside murder rates. What about rape rates? Assault rates? Just because Achmed isn't cutting your head off yet does not mean life is grand.

>Malmö

A great example of this. So you now have to live in fear of fucking grenade attacks, but on paper the murder rate is on par with the US so everything is fine.

Lock in a sock assuming you can't buy a gun or knife

Another Dane here. Living in a neighborhood makes you kind of immune. No one wants to rob their next door neighbor or anyone who might see them around.
Tourists and out-of-towners though?
>wallah hit med para inden jeg stikker dig ned ah

just lay back and let it happen. the time for action was long ago, and you did nothing. you have only yourselves to blame.

To give up hope is the same as dying.

On a serious note. Some of us can't even have blunt weapons. I'd love a collapsible baton for starters. I mean I could buy one but I would be in serious trouble if I was a) involved in any physical altercation regardless if I used the baton or not or b) searched by the police for any other reason.

In my country covered under the law for blunt objects. Something along the lines of any object carried with the purpose of being used as a weapon - self defense or otherwise.

Vietnamese here, I have a wooden sword at home, can make a stick with knife easily.

At work, I carry a flashlight.

Not so bad.

Malmö is a city as well tho.

But this is excactly what Im talking about. You're choosing to let things like tabloid headlines convince you of the state of things over official statistics. No, no-one is saying that statistics are fool proof but I'll take it anyday over the words of anonymous people on Jow Forums. Yes that grenade thing happended along with other bad things. But show me a country where I can't find some ugly crime-related headline in a google search.. That's why we have statistics and facts. So that we can be informed on a better basis than our feelings when it comes to things like crime.

And do you honestly believe that there exists some kind of official conspiracy where the Swedish goverment changes statistics to make the country look better? Transparrancy International rated Sweden as the 6th least corrupt country in the world in 2017 (joint with Singapore), in 2016 Sweden was nr. 4. Maybe murder rates just are just very low in Sweden. And maybe the official numbers are, while not perfect, a lot better at telling the state of things than Jow Forums.

Whats more likely - that Sweden along with everyone who works wirth crime statistics in a country with almost no corruption are have all decided to change the numbers without anyone finding out..
- or that people on the internet just talk shit?

Oh, forgot to answer to the part about other crimes than murders. Here's a list of countries by Crime by countries Index which is an estimation of overall level of crime.
Sweden lies some where in the middle of the, with worse stats than most western-European countries but still safer than the U.S.

A thing to note when it comes to these lists is that there are important factors not being taken into account. For examble a country like North Korea could go out and say that there is no crime whats so ever, and we'd have to take their word for it. That's why I referred to Swedens low corruption ranking before. Countries where few things gets filed and recorded officially will therefore tend to have lower ranks than they should.
This is also important to note when it comes to Swedens very high rape count: The Swedes have different ways of "counting" rapes than other countries, maybe down to their almost religiosly political correctness. Imagine that every time a femi-nazi shouted "rape" it would count as one.. Thats (almost) like things are over there,

numbeo.com/crime/rankings_by_country.jsp

That's one polite way of putting it

Attached: 1516929540113m.jpg (590x1024, 78K)

What's more likely?
>country government is corrupt
>country government is not corrupt

At this rate, converting to Islam.

Attached: 1502926792801.png (520x678, 301K)

>What's the best and efficient way to defend myself in the comming European race war
Get a bolt action rifle with a straight-pull action and lots of 10rd magazines, they're the closest thing to an "assault rifle" you'll be able to get in most European nations.

Still better than the brits.

Large dog(s), bludgeons, get fit as hell.