Any finance fags here?

Any finance fags here?
How do I avoid getting penalized for pulling $20K out of my 401K? Picrelated

Attached: IMG_5840.png (1125x2001, 1.35M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Sl40UVLTgfo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're a fucking moron

>2018
>zombie

jesus christ don't do it user

Look brah, if your not gunna be part of the solution, that makes you part of the problem

they'd probably have better answers

What an eclectic mix of highly specialized expensive toys and chinese garbage.

Finance degree here, you will have to pay a 10% tax (and any other taxes) on any money withdrawn early. There is no way to avoid this until you are 59.5 years old. Whatever you withdraw is treated as income.

ask and also, NEVER NEVER FUCKING COME ON THIS BOARD AND MAKE US REMEMBER THAT FUCKING ZOMBIE SHIT

This I thought this fad died 5 years ago.

It's called SHTF now.

Look at all these poorfags getting their jimmies rustled.
Since it's marked down $4k from $24k, that should actually make me come out ahead on the penalty. Thanks user.
youtu.be/Sl40UVLTgfo

Buy a car if you're going to throw 20k away.

Do what you want, we (banks) dont care, its not our money.

I bet you could buy every single individual item collectively for about 5 grand less.

That would be incorrect.
You priced out NV goggleslately ?

Obviously, plus just look at the reviews. 26 damn near perfect ratings.

fuck off newfag it was shtf before, during, and after the zombie fad

HAHAHAHA
The only NV there is a PVS-14 which I'm sure uses only the finest Chinese housing and blemish NOS tubes.

Regret for the rest of your life you fucking idiot

Anywhere between £500 and £4000 from what I can see. Also realistically their profit margin is going to be at least a grand if not more. If youre willing to spend 20 grand for a buckshee zombie survival kit then you might as well use it more effectively to get items you have actually researched and determined you need. If youre doing it for SHTF, with some smart purchasing you could get enough kit and consumables to last you a couple years for half the cost.

Protip: you dont need NODs. If youre planning on doing some high speed low drag wannabe operator shit at night during the apocalypse youre gunna get slotted. NODs take a lot of practice to be tactically sound with, especially in terms of being aware of your surroundings. Operating on your own is a death sentence anyway, at night or not. Better to spend that money to bug in, fortify and if needed get a thermal camera or two, far easier to spot cunts at night.

If that stuff was worth more than $20K they'd just sell the things individually without the zombie meme.

user don't do it. The penalties you're going to get it's silly. How old are you? if you're an oldfag I would just wait(and not make a potentially silly purchase). Hope to baby Jesus its not your pic related.

You can spend a few cents on one round to shoot yourself in the face because you bought that stupid shit, and then you won’t have to worry about it.

Attached: 4FCD2A22-BA96-47C8-80E6-888FDB021FFA.png (514x438, 20K)

I’m more triggered by the fact that you’re buying from opticsplanet. They’re anti-gun cuckolds and you should never give them a fucking dime.

9/10 bait. Not bad desu.

daily reminder shtf will never happen

Cheers M8

Attached: DE8B5F69-833B-455D-B88A-83BDF4C34E03-431-000000DB0AF36983.gif (244x200, 717K)

The only k thing worth doing this for would be a machine gun of some kind or 6 Pythons.

What does nod mean?

your information is outdated. Now you do not withdraw from your 401k, you use it as collateral to pull out a personal loan offered by the same Investment Company

Night Observation Device.

Night Optical Device/Night Observation Device

can i sue a 10% off code with that?

plz be bait
dont actually buy this shit

Attached: 1480214445578.jpg (449x440, 8K)

Yeah, but discount it capped at $1k per transaction. I'm trying to see if they will break the package into 2 halves, but I doubt it.

You don't. Even if you find a way, spend the money on something worth it.

ask Jow Forums and they will personally strangle you through your screen.
You never take money out of your 401k

That's objectively false. Shit hits the fan all the time, the scale is generally small.

This is some high quality bait. Good show OP you cocksucker.

>it happens every day across the globe, it will NEVER happen to me though

Attached: 4BC79158-4B78-4C91-8295-F9E964A3ACD9-13981-0000129E34993A26.gif (245x166, 757K)

>The reviews tho...
>(1/2)
What a conversation starter!
Review for Z.E.R.O. (Zombie Extermination, Research and Operations) Kit by OpticsPlanet
by Legacy Reviewer, from WA, United States July 17, 2012
Let's get this first part out of the way: I'm a little shy at times. I don't know how to approach strangers in a way that isn't off-putting. This makes it incredibly difficult to date or make friends... UNTIL NOW. I had to make a decision recently between buying a motorized mode of transportation and a zombie kit. I weighed the pros and cons of the two options and outside of being able to get a job somewhere other than Chuck E. Cheese I really didn't have a secondary use for a car. But night vision? A knife? Rifle Bags? Oh, I have a need. I have a massive, throbbing need. And this zombie kit satisfies that need in a way that I've never known before. You see, there's this girl. June. And I love June but she doesn't know I exist. She works the ticket counter at work. She has an adorable smile, with a full complement of teeth, a ponytail with far less hair than you'd expect on a girl (she makes it work), single eyebrow connected with a beautiful bridge of feathered hair and a lovely lazy eye that tricks you into thinking you know what she's interested, but actually leaves you guessing. Some days I swear she sees my soul and approves of it without even looking at me. I shudder. I quiver. I long to talk to her. But how? How could I possibly find the courage, the strength, to talk to such an angel? I needed to take what little positive qualities I have and boost their female-attracting powers. I needed the zombie kit.

>2/2
So there I am, wearing night vision in the low lights of Chuck E. Cheese, Browning Zombie Knife on my hip, drawing the eye to my impressive junk (well, not impressive in reality, but I stuffed the Blackhawk Gloves in my underwear so it would be both larger and have jointed fingers...), the tactical watch WITH compass let me check my coordinates, which were spot on. I was headed for love. I was headed for my destiny. I walked up to the counter and set down my Battle Mug. HARD. It broke right through the glass, sending shards into the stuffed animals below. I looked her right in the eye (through the night vision) and said, "It looks like I'm too much man for your counter." She responded by asking my name. "There are no names where we're going." She understood I meant the future. Needless to say... the gloves came off. The gloves... IN MY PANTS. Pros: Best glove to hand ratio over found! Cons: No eagles were harmed in the making of this kit. I don't like eagles
44/46 found this helpful

Maybe if you want to know what the latest chainblock pump and dump is.

>Hurricane Harvey never happened
>What do you even need a boat for

Baltimore here.
It has happened, and it will happen again. The National Guard might not be called in next time, and I'm not going to be on the shit end of a chimpout again.

Do not listen to this chap Op. Do it. Waste your finances you middle clash poof.
I sincerely hope you act like every other "nigguh rich" person and bankrupt yourself.

New money is such a boor. And that, is why they shall never be truly wealthy.