A Waffle House in Nashville ... and not one person had a gun to shoot back

A Waffle House in Nashville ... and not one person had a gun to shoot back.

I'm kind of shocked, is it just a stereotype about the south and Waffle Houses?

Attached: 180422075832-travis-reinking-large-169.jpg (460x259, 15K)

Every waffle house is posted with a no firearms sign.

>Nashville
It's a city. Like all other cities of it's size, they voted for Hillary Clinton. The odds are in any establishment there, it's full of soibois.

>shooting up a waffle house
bruh who fucks up a waffle house, it's a communal place.

I guess he had some waffle mags

Waffle Gate.

Most places here aren't soft targets, but apprently waffle houses are.

It was obviously a false flag. You can't bring a gun into Waffle House. It's posted. Also, anyone notice that the quality off the food has gone down? Maybe it's just at my local WH.

Are you not familiar with the shit that happens at wafflehouses?

Antioch isn't really Nashville

I live 20 or so mins from Antioch and the dude looks like my doppelgänger. Glad I can go outside now.

All I know is it's a great place for some Waffle House pussy.

waffle house caters to truckers and homeless. truckers these days cant carry because muh company policy, and homeless people can't own anything of value for very long before either pawning it for liquor money or having it stolen.

>Same user as above.
I’ve been in that Waffle House several times and I’ve seen fights and I’ve seen one of the cooks pitch a cast iron pan at people who are fighting. I’m genuinely surprised one didn’t.

its a leftist shithole

Then how did the shooter get in?

It was a part of a city with a large black population and at this point most of the law abiding ones don't want to carry for fear that they'll get wasted by the cops.

Even in the rural south though how many people carry on a regular basis? You've got like 30% of people who own guns and of them maybe what 1 in 10 carries on a regular basis.

It was 3am at a fucking waffle house, as the victims show it was all niggers.

The door

Nashville is the Austin of the southeast. Complete cancer.

He shot from the outside, duh. What we need is no guns parking lots

I thought one black guy there DID have a gun. He just didn't manage to kill the guy.
Meth heads/mental cases. Especially when they do it naked.

I'm a filthy Northerner and so I am not. Please tell me.

All I know about Waffle House I learned from the Bloodhound Gang.

the black guy did after he took it from the shooter i believe is how it happened