Real talk, is there such thing as buying too many firearms/ammo?

Real talk, is there such thing as buying too many firearms/ammo?

I purchased 3 new firearms in the past two weeks, 5000 rounds of ammunition, and about 20 mags. Am I on some sort of three-letter watch list now?

Attached: die globalists.png (1334x750, 1.52M)

You have been for months, probably longer. We all are. I wouldn’t get too worked up about it.

Their value can only increase.

I have 140+ guns and closing in on 100,000 rounds of ammunition and I haven't seen hide nor hair of any ATF agent skulking around here.

Becsuse you're posting from an FBI field office?

Attached: nice.gif (444x250, 3.04M)

Oh yeah?!! I have 8 guns, 3 lowers to build, and 16,000 rounds of ammo. Sheeeeit!! Also, show snippet of collection my dude!

If you no longer have room to store them, yes you've bought too much. And if you have bought that much it means it's time to move to a bigger place or rent a storage unit anyways.

Here is a six month old picture featuring a miniscule fraction of my handguns.

Attached: image.jpg (1024x680, 163K)

Here's an iPotato photo of three newcomers.

Attached: image.jpg (467x244, 40K)

A 7mm Rem Mag, Carcano, Steyr, two HK Tacticals, and a Sig via the potato cam.

Attached: image.jpg (423x275, 43K)

>Kek's were had

Old pic of my pre-64 Winchesters and assorted fudd guns. I need to update my pictures.

Attached: image.jpg (1024x653, 159K)

>too much ammo
Probably not possible seeing how easy it is to blow through a shitton of it at a single day at the range.
>too many firearms
multiple one one make or model when you already have multiple in class (e.g. having 4 mossberg 590s when you also own several other shotguns) is probably "too many" to most people.

These are spare magazines still in packaging, not counting the loaded ones for defensive purposes or the ones I use as range magazines. It's an old picture; I've probably doubled the amount since.

Attached: image.jpg (1024x657, 190K)

My mother is not anti-funs, but she says that guns are kind of like cats for men. I reason one gun =/= one cat, and you kind of take care of your cat or else you're a piece of shit, but I think there's some truth to it.
It will definitely raise eyebrows if you tell people you have 140+ guns, and if you do raise eyebrows it might be time to look at your life and consider what hole you're filling with them. But if you take a good look and decide you're happy with your life, there is no limit. (but please take good care of them user)

Attached: 1520914173348.jpg (476x585, 82K)

That's easy. The hole I'm filling is the holes I'm not filling (with my dick). If I were getting laid regularly I probably wouldn't buy nearly as many guns. Also, they'll be useful in the inevitable race war. But they are all well taken care of even if they don't all make it to the range as often as I'd like.

So you accept that you are the male equivalent of a catlady?

See, the thing that many of you don't realize is that if you are a true Jow Forumsommando, ascended to wizardry, true Wehraboo, have unironically pleasured yourself to gungirl or montergirl art, slavshit aficionado, etc., then having money won't actually fix any of that. It only will enable you further in your degeneracy so that you can buy more guns and more military surplus gas masks. It's a sad truth but one we should all come to accept as our fate.

See the truth of the matter just above.

Thanks for the photo shares, homie. I’d only wish I could have a collection even with just the stuff you posted. So do you have a fuck ton of safes or an actual gunroom?

Walk in vault.

Are you seriously a wizard? Also post a pic, however candid, of said vault. Not too much, just a tease...if you please...

The obvious hole that he's filling is the not enough guns hole. It's a bottomless hole, can never be filled. Just temporarily sated.

>there such thing as buying too many firearms/ammo?
No.

Attached: 1522799622916.png (847x337, 93K)

>is there such thing as buying too many firearms/ammo?

Well, yeah. If you're buying guns and ammo instead of other things that you actually need in life you are doing a stupid thing.

I heard if you pirchase more than 2 handguns at once, the ATF is notified.

I don’t know dude. This week I bought another vepr 12, a bunch of mags, optics, about 2500 rounds of assorted ammo (5.56, 12ga, .45ACP, 5.45).

Firearms maybe, you've only got so many hands. You can never have to much ammo.

Different cartridges and barrel lengths for different jobs and contingencies.

You're buying too many guns if:
1) You have more than you can safely store and maintain.
2) You're neglecting other necessities.
3) You no longer enjoy each purchase.

Wow and I thought you were lying at first. Good job

Attached: 1524434591639.png (600x657, 487K)

It's called a form 3310.
FFL has to fax a copy to ATF and a copy to local law enforcement if someone buys two or more pistols or two or more MSRs in a five day period.

If you're on a watchlist, they typically let you know you're on a watchlist.

>is there such thing as buying too many firearms/ammo?

yes. friviolous spending, no matter on what, is a prime identifier of niggers/women. live within your means and consider your expenses well....

I wouldn't worry unless you are in financial trouble over it.
>Am I on some sort of three-letter watch list now?
Considering the FBI etc drop the ball on people who's entire bodies are made up of red flags, I don't think there's any reason to worry because you bought some guns.
And that's assuming they do care, which they don't. Worst case, they send someone to ensure you are not running an illegal/unlicensed business selling firearms if you buy too many too fast.

>Considering the FBI etc drop the ball on people who's entire bodies are made up of red flags

violent kids aren't on their radar because if they were it would interfere with their business models. government-sceptic red blooded patriots otoh are a different story....

So is PSA trolling the ATF then by doing their SR9, ar15 and ar10 lower for $300 deals? Got to be so many of those sold such a great deal.

Can confirm, this happened to me when I went to pick up my two french 1935's and a swiss 1882 on the same day. FFL let me know that he had to do it, I was pretty pissed, but not especially worried since it's an anti gun trafficking thing and no one other then a crazy collector would be buying 3 bullshit guns chambered in unobtainium

Attached: IMG_4833.jpg (1944x1296, 733K)

is that a steyr GB my dude?

That's fucking awesome if true

unless you store too many explosives in a not firesafe structure and then it catches on fire and levels a city block

I would argue there is a point when you should start taking safety precautions with owning so many firearms / so much ammunition. If you have a shitload of guns and ammo you should invest in a fire protected strong room, cameras and alarm system, but that should be up for the individual to decide unless the amount of ammo is ridiculous and poses and obvious fire / explosion risk for surrounding area / neighbours.

When liberals think of sensible gun laws they think of banning "muh asshult wepinz", when I think of sensible gun laws I think requiring to store ammo/powder in a fire protected container if you have a ridiculous amount.

>140+ guns
>a miniscule fraction of my handguns
53 guns isn't a "miniscule fraction" of 140.

You idiots. The Timestamp says 10/23/13. He is a GITD CIA Nigger.

Google 3310.4

your retarded it says 10/23/17. some people write their 7 like that

>can afford all those guns
>shit tile

no fucking way, post your armoury if true

The only instance in which I'd say you have too many firearms is if you own several but are unable to pay rent or feed yourself

>t. Tilefapper

Ian?

I like you

>too many firearms
Yes
>too (much) ammo
No.
You need a semi-auto rifle with a detachable mag.
You also need a semi-auto pistol.

That's it. Everything else is supplemental.

The only exception to this are guns you plan on reselling as an investment. But at that point just buy precious metals or basic food/water/general goods.