Safe space

Post your personal little hidey hole you use to protect yourself from the mean things in the world, Jow Forums.

Attached: FB_IMG_1524689109379.jpg (720x960, 50K)

No. This needs to be deleted.

We need another war

I like to cry when I'm shoveling the snow off my sidewalk.
Nobody can tell if you're crying when you're shoveling snow.

It's called a bed, I take good long 6-8 hour long breaks from the world and then wake up and behave like an adult without mental problems for the rest of the day.

I had a a ridgetop fissure cave that I would live in on weekends in the winter in college, would hunt squirrel and grouse in the forest and trap muskrats in the swamp and cook them with johnny cakes and drink liters of whiskey and read McCarthy novels and try to shoot coyotes. I think the State destroyed it after I moved away. It had a perfect natural chimney, man.

Attached: 8479D916-00B2-4853-8D4F-DECCAA083B93.png (750x1334, 1.55M)

I love you.

Im wishing for another war that isn’t insurgents or maybe a civil war

F to the based giving cave

I'm hoping for one where we aren't the bad guys, dying for kikes

Sigh. Here we go.

When I have cried since I was a child I'd just crawl into the closet. At my worst my suicide fantasy was to simply drive out into the desert, hike away from my car, dig a ditch crawl in and die. So nobody would see my body and have their day ruined. Only did it rarely when my depression got to be too much, not because of a bad day.

To make it Jow Forums related my grandfather's PPK he got as a war trophy.

Attached: Walther 1.jpg (5248x2952, 2.96M)

We've had continuous war for longer than some 4channers have been alive. It isn't working.

Pitting is a lil rough because grandpapa kept it in a desk without much if any apparent keepup. Family only learned about it when going through the estate and I inherited it. The greeny slimy goop by the mag release is just gun grease.

It's because 1% of the pop serves or some such. It's more we need another recession. You didn't really see this crap when we were in the grips of economic despair because it'd be a luxury. I do remember encountering a proto-SJW back then though, years before they became mainstream.

Attached: IMG_20161214_161429884.jpg (3936x2140, 2.54M)

I really can't think of any potential war that doesn't involve at least on of those two things.

Even a war with proper baddies like China or North Korea would ultimately benefit the globalist banker elite more than it benefit us.

I never understood how some people get so stressed over exams.

I don't get how they get stressed about college. Unless you're in a STEM degree where the tests are extremely hardcore.

Well I’m glad someone appreciates what the faggot shrink called ‘maladapdtive coping’.
I will have to go back one day and see if it’s still there. I’d rather have it obliterated by earthmovers than turned into some highschool do drugs and graffiti and rape hole.

Attached: BAE0AC50-ECB3-47EF-A7B3-02312F87AAD6.jpg (750x563, 227K)

Dubs checked. Even then it isn't too rough, desu senpai. I'm burnt out on learning though, I want to be done already.

Those proto-hipsters were just freaks, Luck Dubs.

I unironically miss Obama's clusterfuck. Milsurp cheaper and AR-15 before Sandy Crook

Debateable, if you study the material to the point where you have confidence in yourself it's a non-issue

t. B.S. in IS&T with a minors in Compsci

Depends on a lot of factors, like personality type and what's going on in your life outside of school that affects the kind of weight you put on passing finals, which is like a third of your grade so if you don't pass finals you probably won't pass the course. Also some people are just like...really really REALLY bad at taking tests, like this one guy I know, I mean holy shit it boggles the mind how hard it is for him to make the connections. He's normally pretty smart, but he only learns by doing things. Have him read something and it'll just go over his head entirely.

But I don't know if hiding in a closet and crying and posting about it on twitter is a good way to handle it. At the very least, it's a really lame and boring way to handle it compared to, say, stealing a bunch of fluorescent tubes, climbing up on the roof, and throwing them at people.

>stealing a bunch of fluorescent tubes, climbing up on the roof, and throwing them at people
This guy destresses.

it was Obama who put sanctions on Russia drying up all our nugget supply and spam cans. now trump can't get rid of those sanctions without looking like a Russian spy.

All over Crimea, some place no one heard of filled with Russians.

Attached: DpQ9YJl.png (700x700, 21K)

chechnya, btfoing terrorlolfags

Attached: LOLchecnyabtfod.png (917x845, 902K)

I am just glad the Bulgarians aren't going to be stirring up any shit so their arsenal should be okay. Unless I am mistaken and they got hit with a ban to, I can't keep track of all that shit.