Will we in the ameriburg lands ever get this gun

will we in the ameriburg lands ever get this gun

Attached: type97gen2.jpg (1399x933, 192K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cabelas.ca/product/94870/norinco-type-97-ns-semi-automatic-rifle
keltecweapons.com/rfb-bayonet-lug-243
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The qbz or the type 97? They're not very good.

>chinkshit
>bullpup
nothing of value was lost

This

It is not very good OP , why do you want it ?
You can get Tavors and Augs.

Get the 12 gauge variant that is in the US.

More info plz

t. never used one

((((You))))

where does it eject

the tavor and the aug are both better than the 97 though fag

yeah

No. State Department placed a ban on Chinese Rifles and Handguns. Only a pro-gun Secretary of State can overturn it.

what the fug where

Never, and for good reason.

Around chinks, the lies stink.

He's not wrong. I own a t97. It's way too heavy for what it is, the quality control is garbage, the ergonomics are laughable.

>T97
>Heavy
Did you just walk out of a concentration camp? Of all the criticism I have for the T97 weight is certainly not one of them, it's light as fuck.

>keymod
>keymod
>keymod

Keep the POS. When the fuck will this stupid keymod meme just lay down and die? Rails or MLok both look better AND perform better, and this has been proven many times. I don't need/want rifles that look like cheap shelving and are about as sturdy.

It's just a jew joke, dont take it so hard.

Nope. No chink guns allowed for import. If you want something that is similar at least in looks, kel tec makes the rfb

cabelas.ca/product/94870/norinco-type-97-ns-semi-automatic-rifle

The only advantage to this gun is that it is a sub-$900 rifle in bullpup form that takes 5.56 ammunition. If you can afford anything better you should trade up.

>bullpup
it's shit
>chink shit
it's fucking worthless, kill yourself

Read it again retard. It's heavy for what it is.

trips of truth. and to add to the pile of shit it cant accept a bayonet

It's a gun made of 90% plastic, it's not heavy, even "for what it is"

Nigger that's why I'm saying it's too heavy. A plastic gun should not be that heavy.

LUL
I never thought I'd see the day that Keltec makes a better mass-production rifle than the commies
what a fucking time-line

>pro-gun
>allowing commie state run companies to flood and destroy our markets
pick one pinko

but kel tecs cant accept bayonets either desu.

the RDB is way better, and that's saying a lot.

I already have an aug. No thanks on the tavor tho

keltecweapons.com/rfb-bayonet-lug-243

Attached: rfb_bayonet_lug_4[1].jpg (414x355, 16K)

>I already have an aug
why are you still here, then?

>screw on bayonet lug

Memes. But jokes aside, you can never leave this place.

It literally weighs the same as just about any other "plastic" bullpup, ie. the Tavor, AUG, RDB, FS2000, FAMAS, they all fucking weigh 7+ pounds.
If you're going to complain about something being heavy, you may as well accuse all bullpups of being heavy, manlet.

K12 Puma

Attached: 16942908783_12ce0261f7_o.jpg (750x500, 217K)

Here, now go.

Attached: Screenshot_20180426-150838.png (1440x2880, 1.19M)

nope, we will never see quality chicom or Russian weaponry again, both bans were just backroom gun control

step one > ban foreign weaponry

step two >tax and bully the American gun industry to where quality guns cost way too much, and affordable guns are pure shit

step 3 >?????

step four > profit

death by 1000 paper cuts

US gun manufactures are gun grabbing cunts. Ruger and S&W lobbied for the AWB. They can die for all I care.

>Ruger
>Shitting on the whole company
Fuck off, retard. BILL Ruger was a gun grabbing cunt. The company tossed out all his retarded policies the moment he died.

In Norinco's case, it was kinda well deserved. They literally got caught trying to sell MANPAADS to street gangs...

The generation 2 looks pretty good tho.

Wished they fixed the selector switch, tho

That was one Norinco rep that was in the US, and the government used it as a good excuse to ban the whole company. It's like pointing at Leland Yee and saying "Look! Congress buys guns from Philippine terrorists!"

Hang on. Are you saying a US company is violating Chinese copyrights and stealing designs?

WTF?

Never, the AR15 rules with a iron fist, between bans and gamers thinking that AR's are actually reliable there simply isn't a market.

Shotguns are easier to get in vs centerfire?

Attached: C8C7A997-8F53-47B6-A84F-05BF409CF732.jpg (1000x540, 147K)

Compared to another bullpup like the TAR-21, it's actually not a bad deal. It's finnicky with magazines, but once you've found ones it likes it's very reliable. The stock trigger is much better than the stock trigger on a TAR-21, and the accuracy is about the same, all for a quarter of the price.

>Paddle mag release
Yes, I need this for my type 97, gief conversion kit plz.

famas G2 is 6.5 lbs fully loaded.

No, it's 8.37 lbs unloaded.

Its hot garbage.

-t. Canuck

>Look! Congress buys guns from Philippine terrorists!
I agree.
we should throw congress out of the country, too.

hey, at least it's hot.
could be frozen garbage, instead...

Have you smelled hot garbage versus frozen solid garbage?

t. doesn't actually own one.
it's alright. i don't regret buying it but then again i did get lucky and get a gen1 that actually accepts pmags.

Fuck that gook leland yee
Only got a slap on the wrist too