Do you talk to your guns?

Do you talk to them? I talk to my milsurps, I fondle them (maybe lay some oil/grease on them) and say it's all over now, your being cared for and when we go to the range it will be nice and easy on you, no crazy strings of fire like you have been through.

>thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=5QGQzGQMd5E&t=6176s

Attached: Mosin.jpg (375x211, 20K)

I fucked my 10 gauge

No. I just like to shoot at the range and go hunting. I'm not a total fucking weirdo about my interests. Feels good man.

sometimes.

I smoke weed out of my grand fathers m16 he brought back from vietnam

Are you smoking that shit so's to escape from reality? Me, I don't need that shit. I am reality.

I make my own reality
I AM GOD
THE GOLDEN GOD

Attached: 21BD721C-6ABF-4CF3-9D18-B1DBEDFB9786.jpg (1080x1080, 117K)

Son. This is Dad. We talk to our guns. It's cool.

{cradling ak}
Shhhhhhhh
Papa loves you. Papa doesnt care what you have done {disassembles rifle} Lets get you clean {brushing carbon} .... no tears shhhhhh. Soon you will be a clean strong ak {applies hoppes} Papa loves ak, and ak loves papa {reassembly}. Sleep now ak {tucks in ak under covers}

Something along those lines

I think mine are haunted. Every so often I'll go down and find the TV in my armory on and wrestling playing.

Leonard talks to his rifle. I think Leonard is a section 8. I want to slip my tube steak into your sister.

What will you take in trade?

Jow Forumsaptain buttsex. Post safe.

>10 gauge dick
wewlad

>Post safe
Collection is far too big for a single safe. Plus they're too nice not to display.

Attached: 20171002_234806.jpg (4032x3024, 3.13M)

I don’t talk to them but I always make it a point to listen to related music when cleaning, messing with my guns.

Mosin and SLR: Chant Du Soldat Russe, Bella Ciao, basically anything done by the Red Army Choir
Fudd guns: Johnny Cash, Merle Haggard, David Allen Coe, (my personal favorites)
Handguns: Dindu music

I tell my guns sorry when I bump them and tell my truck gun about my day when I drive home.

No but I talk to myself all the time.

A bit, especially when cleaning.

>Holy shit. There's more dust than gun powder residue here.
>The guide rod slipped off the notch on the barrel? Why do you keep doing that?
>C'mon, don't do this to me. Just...slip..back...*CLICK* -Thank you!

Why collect 20 same guns? Autism?

None of those are the same guns. Maybe open your eyes a bit.

This.

Also, cursing and pleading with them when assembling a kit, or cleaning cosmoline.
They enjoy when we talk to them, just the same as our cars and ourselves.
If you don’t immediately associate your gun with a personality you either bought a boring as fuck gun (Glock) or you have no imagination.

Attached: 532E7B6F-C374-42A2-8312-723C271E2FE6.jpg (1757x2046, 678K)

you don't?

Well not full length conversations or nothing, but I will occasionally whisper something like "nice to get some fresh air, huh?" "let's get you cleaned up" and "I love you"

I sleep with my gun
Sometimes I imagine it's a girl

Attached: 1451656505868.png (1000x1144, 186K)

We know that feel bro

Attached: RhodesiansNeverDie.jpg (680x750, 188K)

All good as long as you talk TO them and not WITH them.