The range near me banned this shit. Why?

The range near me banned this shit. Why?

Attached: 365861.jpg (880x660, 195K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6LW7mCnlOgI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

brass jews

(((They))) want your brass

brassjews want you to waste your money on brass-cased ammo so they can profit even more from you.

find some BLM land to shoot on.

>steel cased
It's because (((they))) want your brass user

Because brass jews can't scavenge your casings.

Indoor range: Steel jacket damages the backstop.
Outdoor: They sell the brass people leave and don't want to sort the steel out of it
Come to think of it that could also be a secondary reason for the indoor range banning it.

Because steel cased ammo can damage steel traps, and because steel can cause sparks when the bullet hits the steel traps. Ranges have large amounts of uncombusted powder in the air and on the floor. The spark caused by steel cased ammo could be enough to cause a fire, or even an explosion.

>same fagging this hard

The steel casings could fly down range and cause a fire if they strike a rock or something metallic.
The steel can shoot through any backstop and keep going for miles and kill someone.

These fucknuts never heard of a magnet?

Says the brass jew. Just buy golden bear and let them find out it's steel. Really pisses them off.

>t.brass_jew

OP made this thread to samefag about brass jews. Get a life kid.

freedom munitions also has a brass washed steel lineup now. Its superb for /NoReload/ people like me

This.
But anons are too retarded to understand it so they will go with muh brass jews.

You ever try sweeping a magnet through five 55 gallon drums worth of brass? They're lazy as fuck.

this is the official reason and this is the probably the real reason

>Steel jacket damages the backstop.
No, it doesn't. A more valid, but still not truly a concern, reason is fire from sparking against the backstop but this isn't possible without gross negligence of range maintenance.
>Come to think of it that could also be a secondary reason for the indoor range banning it.
It's the primary reason for any range to ban it.

I always keep a handful of M995 in my range bag should I encounter such a jew range.

>Because steel cased ammo can damage steel traps

no it cant.

I was considering amending my post to mention the hazard of unburned powder and sparks, but I found it unnecessary when a well-maintained range is being discussed.

shoot brass but use one of these.

Attached: thisscaresthebrassjew.jpg (500x500, 43K)

fucking brass jew.

Attached: 1509201299460.jpg (224x143, 6K)

>t. brass jew

Why the fuck would the casing matter?
Steel core ammo can spark, steel casing won't do shit.

I wouldn't be caught dead with that faggy shit on my hand.

"well maintained"
Many range owners are lazy as fuck and will find it easier to simply ban steel bullets as opposed to actually maintaining their ranges.
I saw a video where a guy got a range to let him use a broom to collect some powder, and it took him 2-3 sweeps of the broom and he already filled up his dust pan.
In reality, many ranges are absolutely filthy with unburnt powder.

haha

i think he meant steel jacketed, not steel case. the jacket is part of the projectile itself

I misspoke. I meant to say steel core, not case. My bad.

>Because steel cased ammo can damage steel traps, and because steel can cause sparks when the bullet hits the steel traps. Ranges have large amounts of uncombusted powder in the air and on the floor. The spark caused by steel cased ammo could be enough to cause a fire, or even an explosion.
I worked at a gun range. This is complete and utter BULLSHIT.

Steel core does NOT damage bullet traps!

Unburnt powder DOESN'T EVEN reach past 6 yards! There is no unburnt powder near bullet traps.

This is just bullshit that brass jews came up with. The real reason is pic related.

Attached: 1499419837944.png (520x412, 67K)

Some of that stuff has steel alloy bullets that can ricochet and they also eat away at their backstop.

And they jam more and have reputation of blowing up old guns by blowing out the primer instead of the bullet.

>Some of that stuff has steel alloy bullets that can ricochet and they also eat away at their backstop.
Shut the fuck up. No they don't. Quit repeating same bullshit lies.

It's all about scrap brass and selling better-looking cases to reloaders. They make more money off your brass than your membership fee.

Attached: 1507689462352.jpg (604x235, 18K)

Because range owners are retarded and are too lazy to fix the problems associated with steel cased ammo.

I plan to open a range at some point and will not ban it. So it damages steel targets. It's mother fucking steel. It's a business. Buy more. Use it with holes in it. Find ways to salvage it into new targets. Also design your range not to catch fire. If you have range officers I can be firewatch if need be.

the jacketing is cupro-nickel you fucking nigger, it isn't gonna do shit.

If they have that much crap floating in the air, than maybe they should improve their ventilation or install some HVAC. I can't imagine that stuff being good for shooter's health. I think anyone who pays to go to the range deserves a quality experience.

>Not knowing that the entire bullet is fired from the gun when you use steel cased ammo, causing immense damage when you fire it in civilian gun ranges because of the old military rounds being fired.

>Unburnt powder DOESN'T EVEN reach past 6 yards!
Doesn't the ventilation system draw it down range?

Brass Kike detected

They chew up there back wall

You know, when I was roughly 12 or so, I was always confused as to how bottle necked rifle rounds fired for that exact reason

*kills you*
*puts net on your hand*

>Range allows the use of steel cased ammo.
>Get a nice pile of it going.
>RO looses his shit when after I am done I shove my pile of steel cases into the pile of brass and leave.

No. Fans just blow the fumes away. They're mounted too high to affect larger particles.

I've worked at two gun ranges and had to sweep floors. Unburnt powder doesn't even go past 6 yards. And you can drop a fucking match on the floor and there won't be an explosion or anything. It's not like there's an inch of powder on the floor.

It's just ridiculous nonsense that gun ranges come up with to justify taking your brass.

Some gun ranges are completely in your face about it too and tell you that they'll ban you if you pick up your brass. That should tell you about the value of your membership to them.

It's all about re-selling cases and brass.

It's not cupronickel. It's GMCS on most Russian steel cased ammunition.

Oh I know it's about brass jewing. I just wasn't sure what the ventilation system was doing to particles of powder.

>sparks from steel projectiles impacting the trap downrange causing an explosion
>that fag with a 7" AR spitting actual fucking fireballs in the lane next to you not causing an explosion
ok bud

They literally just want your brass and don't want to sort it. This is the same reason why ranges ban aluminum cases

If you fall for the steel case ammo is dangerous meme (it is still shitty ammo) you should stop purchasing guns

Attached: 1524600603421.png (640x715, 278K)

they did this at a range near me which went out of business.

>hello sir are you shooting steel ammo?
>nope
>may we magnet test?
>sure but it'll fail. it's bimetal jacketed.
>tests it
>fails
>show them on the box it's bimetal jacketed, not steel
>try to explain to them the difference between bimetal jacket and steel ammo
>they aren't getting it
>have to buy their expensive range ammo
>a few months later most of range burns down because the put soundproofing material on the walls of booths and a muzzle brake lit it on fire
>i laugh

and no, bimetal jacketed ammo shouldn't cause a fire. which tulammo is.

>>have to buy their expensive range ammo
kek'd. they get so many people with this shit. prices are usually double the Walmart/Cabelas prices too.

My ranges say that they don't want any sparks that would cause this tinder box of a state (Ca) to go up in flames.

I kinda believe them but I think they're just using it as an excuse to be a brass Jew.

How would you know unless you buy it too brass monkey

This is a myth,what actually causes "sparks" is the steel jacket hitting steel,a forest ranger told me this shit a long time ago. As long as you dont shoot steel with the steel jacketed ammo nothing will ever happen.
>t. Georgia shooting at dry dead grass in 90°+ with Wolf and Tulammo

>steel case is causing sparks
huh makes me think

It's horseshit, they want your brass and they don't want to sort out non-brass cases.

When's the last time you've seen one of these ranges ban m855 or m193? The former actually has mild steel and the latter damages or penetrates ar500 and yet the indoor rifle ranges I've been to don't ban either yet they're bigger risks.

>a few months later most of range burns down because the put soundproofing material on the walls of booths and a muzzle brake lit it on fire
That doesn't even make sense. I don't see how a muzzle flash could light anything on fire. It's gone in a tiny fraction of a second most cameras struggle to even pick up for more than a frame before it's gone. Then you have to assume that any fire it starts would be instantly put out by the same pressure wave coming from the gun that reached it.
It must be insanely flammable crap they had on there, like unheard of flammable. I don't think you'd even have an easy time lighting gasoline with a muzzle flash.

>M855
EVERY indoor range bans that shit, you're full of shit noguns.

>shoot brass jacketed, aluminum cases Ammo

Fuck you, brass jew. They still always insist on magneting my Ammo when I bring it in. I hope they have to hand pick out the aluminum every time.

>
>>a few months later most of range burns down because the put soundproofing material on the walls of booths and a muzzle brake lit it on fire
>That doesn't even make sense. I don't see how a muzzle flash could light anything on fire. It's gone in a tiny fraction of a second most cameras struggle to even pick up for more than a frame before it's gone. Then you have to assume that any fire it starts would be instantly put out by the same pressure wave coming from the gun that reached it.
>It must be insanely flammable crap they had on there, like unheard of flammable. I don't think you'd even have an easy time lighting gasoline with a muzzle flash.

You are a total fucking retard, he said muzzle brake not muzzle flash. You wrote all that shit for no reason.

The muzzle brake got hot during firing, was probably left against some of the sound proofing, if the stuff wasn't flame retardant s boof, place goes up.

...i- i kinda wanna try it desu

Attached: KQjRgTs.jpg (1024x660, 183K)

Wait....is this a thing?

Are citizens allowed to just go shoot on federal land?

Attached: 1508090624628.jpg (501x641, 86K)

>screeches of brass jews scratching at your ankles are heard in the back of your head as you type this post

>this land is your land.guthrie

Who is worse?
Range being brass Jews?
Or me brass jewing at the range?

No they don't you fuddy cunt

Dude thats like 60% more bullet per bullet

>be me
>post story that actually happened
>told it doesn't make sense

you don't make sense nigga.

Jesus

yes, read up on your state target shooting rules in public lands.

>fudd
Stop using words you don't know the meaning of, a simple Jewgle search proves you wrong, lurk more.

I wouldn't shoot at an indoor range that waa dirty. That could be a serious heavy metal exposure risk, if they're letting unburnt powders and debris pile up to the risk of causing a fire that stuff is also getting kicks around in the air from muzzle blasts

>It must be insanely flammable crap they had on there, like unheard of flammable
it can be. look up Station nightclub fire. soundproofing lit on fire from indoor-rated pyrotechnics, stuff you're supposed to use in clubs, went up in a flash

>But anons are too retarded to understand
Or we're not city fags that go to indoor ranges

What's ventilation?

Where else do people shoot besides indoor ranges and big yards. I don’t really have anywhere else to go in northern MN.

>being an angry kike this hard
oy vey shlomo

>Rectangular funnel onto a conveyor
>magnet bar over conveyor
>conveyor empties into funnel that drops into barrel

WOW, a lot of effort for the brass jews.

>Five posts in two minutes
>Accuses them of being the same person
Not only are you a newfag, but you're probably also a brassjew covering for your kin.

LOL
Well played sir

>find some BLM land to shoot on.
What, like these guys?
youtube.com/watch?v=6LW7mCnlOgI

depends, are you one of those fuckers who will literally pick up my spent brass as I fire the gun?

>Steel jacket damages the backstop
Can't they just make a rule that roller-delayed blowbacks should be fired with the muzzle, rather than the ejection port, facing the backstop?

fuck, I remember that. Lmao

Attached: 1469988671984.png (420x420, 9K)

dumb frogposter

dumb nigger

Attached: 82BB76F4-1691-4859-B341-97BBD5F24646.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

You live on the iron range by chance friendo? I used to go to school at Itasca for forestry. I really miss the Northwoods