Are secret passages and gun ports a viable method of home defense...

Are secret passages and gun ports a viable method of home defense? Is it possible to ask a contractor for ports facing into your home without seeming like some kind of paranoid lunatic or do you need to saw them out of your passage yourself?

Attached: secret.jpg (550x367, 46K)

You could always do a kill cage, essentially you build a prison bar style cage inside your door so when someone breaches they are exposed to fire but cant advance. This however is even harder to explain than firing ports.

that's basically what banks in high risk areas do with the two stage buzz-in doors.

Attached: iu[1].jpg (612x598, 43K)

As long as it doesn't make marks on the ground like that indicating that the bookcase is indeed a door.

Autism.

Then you would need precision machined and fitted hinges probably.

And whatever it's connected to can't be too flimsy and warp from the weight.

>two stage buzz-in doors.
holy shit. we don't have this in my country and I live in a shithole, can't imagine what it's like to live in a place where this is necessary.

Nah you could use hinges that lift the door up a little bit as it's rotating. Think bathroom stall doors that close by themselves.

pizza hut in my neighborhood

Attached: pizza-hut.jpg (3264x2448, 1.47M)

what the fuck? do you live in detroit?

I suppose you could just put drywall up around the bars and hang some coat racks so it would look like some kind of entryway. If anyone smashed their way through the exterior door you really wouldn't have to aim. You know exactly where they are.

No we have Antman as our regular customer and we are afraid of him but can't deny him because of our job policy

Have it open inward retard

>didn't read thread so don't know if this has been mentioned yet.

With the lazyness of Americans increasing at a drastic rate and their value of privacy decline on par with this, companies like amazon are offering even more invasive sercices masked as conveiniance. Amazon plans to have you let delivery people fully vetted I'm sure, into your home to deliver groceries and put them n the fridge and cupboards for your lazy fat ass. I can see new homes and remodles being designed around this. Maybe a vestibule with a fridge right inside the front door with another locked door to get into the real part of of he house for more security minded folk becoming the norm. Add murder holes if thats your thing?

>ants cant defeat bullet proof glass
who do you think you are fooling? you gonna end up like that frog nigga lamo

Attached: 1474792622068.jpg (640x640, 49K)

That's because nobody has enough money in your country for it to be a viable option for a bank, Boris

faggot>ant acid melts his hidey hole antell mom tobget more tater tots were outd is devoted athanos did nothingvwrng youbfagitvwhatvarevyoubatalking aboylive like a faggot

>gonna end up like that frog nigga lamo

What!? Story???

Have a second entrance for deliveries that opens into the rear of the pantry. Have your fridge on a turntable connected to a button so the delivery person can load your pantry, press a button, load your fridge, then get gone. For added convenience, have the turntable automatically spin back around when you open the front door.

> oh boy the one in a million chance someone invades my home finally we can use his retarded fuxking thing that we spent 10k on.

Attached: 1517618305422.png (684x775, 581K)

> glirious skitzo feeds live frog to his pet colony of trained super killer ants after breaking its legs so it Canty hipity hop pity off his property
That's what you get for violating the NAP

>imblying my seccrit hidey hole isnt just another expensive panty moistener

git gud poh boy

You can already have deliveries made into your new car by remote unlocking the trunk for the courier.

Attached: 227704_Volvo_Cars_adds_in-car_delivery_by_Amazon_Key_to_its_expanding_range_of.jpg (640x480, 73K)

Thank the gods I drive an 88 ranger and dont have to worry about my vehicle getting hacked by antifa.