Why the fuck would anybody put one of these flashlights on a pistol. It makes no fucking sense...

Why the fuck would anybody put one of these flashlights on a pistol. It makes no fucking sense. It only makes the gun look more fucking bulky and ruins the aesthetics of the gun. Besides, what are you going to with that light, huh? Nothing. You know what the only thing it's going to do? Make you a more easier target to fucking shoot, that's what. Like seriously, if you are ever in a situation where you need to shoot somebody that you can't see, then just carry a separate flashlight and use it in your other hand. It's not that fucking hard.

Attached: fox-fury-awl-p-amphibious-led-pistol-light-8.jpg (368x368, 31K)

Attached: autism containment area.jpg (700x729, 87K)

>Besides, what are you going to with that light, huh?
Shoot stuff in the dark while maintaining a proper grip on my pistol.

That's just like, your opinion, man

Low quality bait

Attached: 1519320703470.gif (480x270, 512K)

Attached: 927856388376.gif (379x216, 1.98M)

it kind of makes it look less like a gun if you're carrying

/thread

OP, do some low light drills with a handheld light and then with a WML. Once you've done this, come back and let us know how it went.

>aesthetics
>posts a block

Attached: 1496372103369.jpg (540x739, 64K)

bait/10

Why the fuck would anybody put one of these headlights on a car. It makes no fucking sense. It only makes the car look more fucking bulky and ruins the aesthetics of the car. Besides, what are you going to with that light, huh? Nothing. You know what the only thing it's going to do? Make you a more easier target for other motorists, that's what. Like seriously, if you are ever in a situation where you need to drive somewhere that you can't see, then just like open your eyes, god. It's not that fucking hard.

Attached: CR-Cars-Hero-Luxury-Sedan-Headlights-11-17.jpg (1199x412, 48K)

>You know what the only thing it's going to do? Make you a more easier target to fucking shoot, that's what.
I have a Olight PL-2 on my coat-pocket gun, and can confirm that I live in fear of the following scenario:
>be me
>chillin around the house
>call comes in, "possum in the orchard"
>slip outside with gun and flashlight in hand
>locate possum with flashlight
>approach and circle around till I have a ricochet-safe line of fire
>transition to two-handed grip on pistol
>activate light
>taking aim
>possum fucking shoots me

a gun with a rail looks dumb without something on it, if we're talking strictly aesthetics a person should mount a light if they have a place for one

>t. noguns

I like it. The light in your picture looks like trash though.

Attached: dTAfe7L.jpg (1920x1440, 1.25M)

>It only makes the gun look

And I thought I was the newfag

>9x19
>that xbox huge brake
come on son.

Whats the point of this? You cant even carry it,its range tier status now.

If you don't have a light on your weapon you should do a few home invasion simulations where you can't get to the light switch without putting yourself in harm's way (including silhouetting yourself). Since you're retarded I feel the need to specify you should clear the gun first.

If you're going to jumble around with a flashlight in one hand, go and actually try to shoot like that. See how wide your groups open up, and consider they'll be even wider when youre tactically shitting your pants.

I thought the rail was for a foregrip

I do carry it though.

Because I want to.

No one buys a glock for aesthetics. They're tools that work.

Attached: 20067150_106406903353940_5718111173455380480_n.jpg (480x480, 54K)

>be OP
>hears bump in the night
>grabs gun to go check it out
>shoots his mom surprise visiting him

Whoops, should have had a light on your gun

Attached: ShowImage.jpg (660x400, 82K)

>shooting randomly in the dark
>not just turning on the lights
Weapon lights don't fix retardation.

IMO the XC1 actually adds to the G19s aesthetics.

Attached: g19.jpg (2048x1536, 915K)

they have a certain charm to their look though

So get a light that matches the gun better.

Attached: 7EBE3901-42AE-44F4-9BBC-D731AD4838B9.jpg (1536x2048, 494K)

Is that your Glock? I like the backplate...

Anyhow, what model of light are you sporting? I'm not familiar with the eastern european weapon light market

>what are you doing asking questions on the internet ?
>why aren't you up on a mountain using smoke signals right now?

Attached: kyselve.png (800x1000, 896K)

>who is rowland special

2KS-Laser Mini Klesh. Normally goes on my MP446C.

Attached: E193A278-9A51-4149-A890-FB7FF0DB8433.jpg (4032x3024, 3.13M)

Attached: IMG_20180426_175402657.jpg (2432x4320, 3.42M)

Oh nice. Don't see many of those in the States

Frankenglocks like that are ugly, but the stock Glock look is as cool as handguns can get.

>rowland special
460 rowland is hot-as-fuck .45 ACP
roland special is pistols with brakes and lights
not the same

yeah man fuck seeing your target and shit also lemme shine my light in your eyes from 7m away and you tell me how easy it is to see me and shoot back

Attached: 1752c7d69b2b9430e38cf3d27873f391.jpg (1080x1325, 228K)

Attached: 9873cPi.jpg (374x503, 35K)

Gaaaay

Attached: MoreCute.jpg (1080x1176, 889K)

>It only makes the gun look more fucking bulky and ruins the aesthetics
How’d your parents take it when you came out as gay OP?

Attached: 01275672-56F6-4751-B1F0-BA314FE64BC8.jpg (375x235, 31K)

>Mom "visits" by breaking in in middle of night
Nigger detected

Lol. This is why Jow Forums is the best

>risk exposing yourself to turn on the lights during a home invasion scenario and potentially alerting the intruder

I mean... I'm all for weapon lights, but you'd be doing the same with a weapon light.

... Except that's not. Wrong caliber, no rmr.

Not that user but you realize there is a difference between waiting for a threat to arrive in the dark, and then using your light to spotlight/blind them while firing; and turning on your lights, letting them know you're in a room, harshing your vision and telegraphing your exact location, right?
Do people not understand stealth? Put some points into stealth and wisdom please.

>giant blocky gun looks like you are hiding a book in your pants

It looks prettier than stock and it's tactical practical.

Attached: 20180428_105050.jpg (3870x3024, 2.92M)

Lets you see what you are shooting at when dark also the weight out towards the front of the gun reduces muzzle flip when shooting fast.

Matter of opinion. Shit lights make it look shitty. It's aesthetic when the light is flush with the end of the slide. In a combat situation you'll never be fighting in a totally dark place where you'll really need the light so it would be wise to carry a flashlight in your other hand. BUT having a weapon mounted light frees your other hand.
I'm not a huge fan of lights but they can be somewhat practical

I took the light off my pistol last night and realized how much faster my draw got when I don't go to switch the light on at first. Also, turning on the light puts my support hand in the wrong position. Can anyone relate?

Attached: 20171120_003202.jpg (4032x3024, 2.7M)

Why is your support hand out of place? Isn't that light ambidextrous so you can use your trigger finger?

How in the fuck are you supposed to see what you are shooting at at night? You do realize that even in the era of advanced night vision, combat infantry and special forces still use weapons lights?

Attached: 1512391080423.png (625x626, 129K)

ah but theres a difference in those senarios. In one, both parties can see eachother. in the other, one person can see a suddenly blinded second party.

Attached: 1405172295436.png (500x500, 77K)

I could use my trigger finger, but that's awkward too. The pad of my thumb goes past the light's switch when I get the gun in a proper grip.

fag

Why put one of these bricks on a tac light? It makes no sense.

>then just carry a separate flashlight and use it in your other hand. It's not that fucking hard.
I have twins, good chances are my offhand will be carrying one of them, so kinda hard to run a a separate light. You'd also get better accuracy and recoil control with using a wml, cause both hands are on it.

Also, this cause night time shooting is fun as fuck.

Nice lettering. I want my next car tires to have the lettering facing out

>I have twins
Post 'em.

Attached: 1516856226469.png (898x1180, 239K)

Yes, let me post picture of my kids on Jow Forums. Sounds like an amazing idea.

Got any dogs OP?

Attached: 1513651356478.jpg (480x236, 16K)

Thanks. Some people don't like it, but I think logos are so common in our society that it seems weird that a product would try to make them so discreet.

Oh! I thought you meant twin guns and that you would be carrying (dual wilding) both when shtf. :*D

Attached: 20180428_122842.jpg (347x248, 60K)

Gotta keep a 2nd gun for that new York reload ;)
Nah, twin 8 month old boys, so I always holding one of them. I decided to be a stay at home dad for the first year, so I always got my hands full. One reason why I'm a fan of a weapon light, did some drills carrying a 30 pound sand bag, trying hold that and do other shit was a pain. If shit ever went bad, I can still hold one kid, use that same arm to open doors, all the while keeping a gun out (If needed) still having access to my WML. I end up gripping more with my ring and pinky, will engage light switch with middle finger, all the while still having access to the trigger with my pointer if necessary. Done a lot of drills with night time shooting, with the sand bag and that grip technique, awkward but doable. Also twin boys make for excellent improvised flails, so I'll dual weild them.

So you just flip a coin to decide which kid is human shield and which gets left behind, or what?

Your not supposed to turn the light on. Your supposed to use the momentary to illuminate a room or a target if you suspect one is there. You don’t just run around your house with a 600 lumen beam streaming from your gun

Nah, I always edc some duct tape, so one gets turned into an improvised front plate, I carry the other as a shield/flail. I can use duct tape and tape him onto my back, so got both sides covered. They're pretty big babies (4u) so I should be good up to .45. In all reality, usually mom, grandma or nanny has the other one, while I hold the other.