Based Hornady: tells New York to go fuck itself

thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/04/daniel-zimmerman/hornady-wont-sell-to-ny-state-agencies-after-comptroller-threatens-banks-over-gun-business/

Attached: C947BD5E-FB44-4AF1-9B75-FDFE06A5A1D8.jpg (768x529, 66K)

wtf I love hornady now

well i guess i like Hornady now
>just kidding sierra you know youre my only true bulletfu

I just bought like $200 in Hornady components
Feels good, nigga
>pic unrelated

Attached: 13CDA6C8-F93E-4F0F-983B-20C04466657A-8835-00000B9F39E2BB3F.jpg (300x467, 62K)

Sierra is overpriced though, Hornady makes just as good shit at a cheaper price, and Hornady has bitchin shit for reloading.

Hornady always has been a kick ass company

ive never seen a projectile preform as well a .308 sierra gameking although i agree all sierra equipment is overpriced

Does Hornady actually have any contracts with New York agencies? You can't just decide you aren't going to fulfill a contract like that. (I guess you could but thats generally going to end badly)

What product was hornady actually selling to any NY agencies?

I do too. I say this unironically.

I'm pretty sure this is just virtue signaling because I doubt they were doing any considerable amount of business with NY so an open declaration like that has very little negative consequence while earning brownie points with the gun community

77gr tipped match king wrecks everything.

>not TAP
Nigga that shits so good Hornady don't even sell bullets for reloading, and it's THE AR15 bullet.

Hornady for president.
step aside cheeto man

Attached: 1520970576795.jpg (1030x1100, 192K)

You should try Berger Hunting bullets.... they are GOAT

what does your comment have to do with loli?

I don't know shit about govt regulation, but yeah, if they have any open contracts they could be fined if they don't fulfill them. Maybe they're just not going to take on new contracts?

I’m using hornadys right now.

Attached: 67E5A60C-E287-40CE-A49B-05E3D9685DA8.jpg (4032x3024, 1.87M)

All threads are improved by scantily clad anime girls. It's scientific fact.

What caliber?

Hornady fag, I agree Berger is better than Sierra, and Hornady both, but is pricey as fuck, Nosler is the cheapest I've found but not a good Hornady.

>Berger Hunting bullets
what bore and grain do you use?

>10mm
You're cool, come to the cool kids thread to celebrate

Fuck yeah, now if we can just get Glock to drop their NYPD contract...

are you blind? she's raising her arms as an expression of victorious freedom flight
it's a common expression used by lolis everywhere to express freedom and victory

Attached: 1524416086124.png (450x300, 20K)

It's on the mag...

Attached: capitalistplz.jpg (276x280, 43K)

>based state

eh?

Attached: nebraska strong v2.1.jpg (1554x1098, 561K)

I just quit my job but I don’t care. I’m Literally going to buy hornady now.

My tikka prefers hornady 168 bthp to smk by a rather big margin

Too bad Critical Defense is underpowered garbage

Besides, police don't use Hornady anyway, it's all HST or Gold Dots

>even has the key logo

What caliber?

Hornaday really does make the best hunting round Hornaday V-max
Home defense Hornaday Black V-max
Cheap match ammo Hornaday steel match

>shrilling this hard

>tfw carry critical duty in glock

Suck a duck,i carry hornaday in my ccw its proven and thier ammo shits on federal,winchester,or Remington

di-did we NOT like hornady before?
i carry their defensive loads every day.

CritD is underpowered for a reason, as most CCW's are really difficult to shoot with full power loads, and even at those reduced speeds XTP still expands.
At full 10mm velocity Gold Dots come apart.
>police
Nigga they use TAP (Tactical Applications POLICE) exclusively.

Hornady 155 A-max is the best 308 you'll find

.357 MAG

Those are actually pretty shitty because Hornady 10mm is very mildly loaded

I'll give you remington, but you better back up that shit about winchester and federal

Matter of perspective really. Its not a hot load, but it doesn't depend on that aspect and it still performs well enough while being controllable. I think a lot of people assume that 10mm has to be balls to the wall all the time or its not worth the price of admission

If it's not balls to the wall you're just overpaying for .40

Hi Emma.

That's exactly why .41 mag was ruined and why 10mm almost had the same fate. The stories for both are almost identical due to people chasing numbers instead of what made it a good cartridge

winchester is literally called winchest trash box even by fuds.
Federal is overated it expands nice in bare gelatin,but through barriers or alot of clothes it wont expand just zip right through.
>blurry pic related

Attached: download.jpg (306x165, 10K)

I'm sure you carry plenty of loads every day, pal

Attached: 1489207579530.jpg (306x306, 68K)

Yeah pretty much

Last I purchased, Underwood xtp loads were cheaper than the Hornady xtp loads and had like 50% more kinetic energy

Who is Emma

Hornady has aesthetic casings as well. That and their 5.45 ammo is awesome.

sierra bullets dont open for shit unless they're moving at fuckhuge velocities

the point is that if an agency were to buy a pallet of ammo they'd tell them to stuff it up their ass

Hornady brass feels so smooth sometimes i think it comes greased, but its always bone dry.

>Who is Emma

Attached: emma_gonzalez.jpg (467x469, 23K)

probably XTPs or critical duties

I carry Critical Duty 9mm right now, but I'm going to switch to Federal HST. Federal HST is the best carry ammo on the market. Hornady still makes great ammunition. The real reason I started carrying Critical Duty was because I worked in armored car and I'd likely have had to shoot through car doors, windows, and shit like that.

>NY niggers literally revealing themselves
Thanks for your honesty. Please kill yourself with your remaining Hornady ammunition.

No thanks.

How can you be pro-2A while being a NY cop ?

Wow, real hot opinions you got there, especially reaching for white box target ammo and comparing it to the likes of RA9T and PDX, nevermind how HSTs are the current darling of the pistol world

what 7.62x39 hornady ammo should i get then?

Hst is good but it doesn't make Winchester pdx1/ranger, gold dots, etc bad, they're just as good

how gay are you?

if I'm not mistaken, NYPD uses gold dot. so yeah no, I doubt they do much business with NY agencies.
still pretty based to flatout say fuck you to NY for pulling shit like that.

6.5mm 135gr Classic Hunter. They are a touch less finicky than the VLD's when it comes to seating depth, and shoot just great.

Feeling pretty good about having around 5000 v-/z-maxes in my reloading supply, and a couple thousand 17 Hornet cases. Always have went with Hornady first due to availability.

Dragon Dildos!

Attached: LiveLeak-dot-com-a9c_1495514203-61676886_1495514208.jpg.resized.jpg (400x400, 34K)

I have 75gr TAP 5.56 in my home defense magazine and use it for deer hunting. The shit is awesome, even out of a 10.5” barrel.

Attached: 317A64BB-A6C7-42C0-8933-13A95D8F87E3.jpg (4032x3024, 2.08M)

Versus deer. Spine shot.
>but 5.56 was designed to wound

Attached: EE069AAE-8A8C-4BFE-901D-9F0580B4225D.jpg (1536x2048, 913K)

Good. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. The idea of elected officials using their positions to wage economic warfare over party wedge issues is as undemocratic as it is repugnant.

I am sure some NY agencies will be mad because the FBI is using Hornady Critical Defense in some capacity.

Lots of agencies use Hornady TAP for service rifles. GOAT 223 defense round.

Does the flex tip actually help?

I shoot long range the Serria Match King is VERY expensive when you figure your just hitting steel @ 700 yards. This is sorta a Yeti situation w/a huge marketing group pushing-up the retail price. I'm switching to Hornady

This is the new formula: Where government is constitutionally restrained from taking away your rights, private businesses will step in to make exercising them functionally impossible. And where private businesses are reluctant to do that, government will threaten to punish them if they don't.

Just opened-up 100 rounds of Hornady 308 Match brass, beautiful stuff

I will be buying some of their ammo tosay then.

Sst

I hope your wrong. But just to be safe. We should all be stocking up on ammo.
Even if you dont need it. Bc ultimatley it has value. And be bartered in a ban

They have a whole website to TAP ammunition. They even have gel and barrier tests for every round they offer

Attached: 1523039144819m.jpg (819x1024, 195K)

just drive to the sierra factory and buy it by the pound.

I started buying Hornady ammo because I was so impressed with their reloading kit and components. Their steel match is the best .308 option out there for HK/PTR/CETME rifles.

Wow, so now Hornady is loading .223 with the ballistics of .22lr so it bounces around before magically increasing it's kinetic energy and leaving an exit wound like the Tunguska Crater?

Yeah, its TWO 22lr bullets in a duplex load. So one bounces up to the head and the other to the chest. Gosh they are so smart.

The fudds are going to go crazy for this ammo, such STAPPIN POWA

In all seriousness, that is a pretty devastating shot.
>but 5.56 was designed to wound
This meme always cracks me up. Yeah, the last thing anyone would want to do with a military cartridge is kill a person.

Ilu hornady

la creatura...

reminder 3 of the top 4 longest sniper kills were made using Hornady ammo

Attached: longest_kills.png (1064x310, 117K)

Based Hornady.

68gr BTHP match is my SHTF bullet.
>whatever .223 brass I can get my hands on
>23.8gr of H335
>load to overall length of 2.245"
>2860 fps average out of BCM 20" barrel
>flies long range like a javelin coated in dragon cum
>will fuck up anything that walks on 2 feet
>feelsgoodman

Attached: Yes..png (487x528, 331K)

whats your SHTF plan for your family? meds for your gramps? you didnt only plan for yourself, did you?

>Not married, no kids
>Both grandparents dead
>stfu faggot

parents?

you gonna take your mom on a bugout mission rucking innawoods with an SKS on her back?

Uses Yellow camo, hides behind pink boulders
Stands 6'8" tall

50 cal. A-MAX buddy probably had a bowling ball sized hole in his chest after it exited

Seen a lot of .50 wounds, most of them are really clean.

Dats wut dey du in da movies!

Don't talk to my father. Mom lives halfway across the country. If there is a SHTF situation, she is on her own.

Question is, if civil unrest occurs, where are you gonna find a supply of cocks to suck? Because you're a faggot, right?

The police in my town use Ranger T's. So do I. Shits bitchin... Hella