DI's are morons who cannot lead properly

>xd i yell at you cause I dont command respect and must overcompensate by yelling

what would the stupid fucking DI do when I challenge him to a spar and whoop his manlet ass like the rest of the completely unrespectable queers

There is literally no point to a DI yelling and only stems from the fact that they cannot garner respect from recruits elsewise

I would respect the silent but firm DI that leads by example not some overcompensating loser like you always see

there is literally no refutation to this

Attached: xd i am yelling @ u pls respect me.jpg (1136x833, 206K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rNxaNAm_fWQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operant_conditioning
youtube.com/watch?v=Rn377Tke41c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the point is to make you work under stress

MODS can you clean this shit up please?

Attached: sage.png (148x63, 2K)

>I cant refute this mods pls take away the mean man

classic Jow Forums

If you can’t do your job with someone yelling at you how can you do it when someone is shooting at you?

They yell because it's a stereotype they had to embrace since Full Metal Jacket. Newly enlisted expected them to be like R. Lee Ermey's performance, and actually respected the DI's less if they were not like the stereotype.
>what would the stupid fucking DI do when I challenge him to a spar and whoop his manlet ass like the rest of the completely unrespectable queers
you talk hot shit like every other idiot who refuses to enlist, but then you get your asses whooped in basic. You're a retard, and you know jack shit. Go back to finding your dick under your belly.

No, this post is just pure cancer.

I work in a jail and dumbasses just don't understand unless you raise your voice and swear at them. Its like another language until you start talking to them in a way they understand.

lol I'm nationaly ranking in Taekwondo

I would throw down with literally anyone in the military

>taekwondo
Funny bait/10

Attached: 796.jpg (625x626, 27K)

laugh all you want but you and I both know I would fucking annihilate you

>taekwondo

Attached: neckbeard-thinking-emoji-58df0940240fa.jpg (400x468, 24K)

>bravado on an Indonesian fish gutting forum
>lack of proof

Attached: 601.jpg (938x477, 51K)

>taekwondo
Aw, that's adorable.

Attached: Haha no.png (411x293, 18K)

Not in my Corps, Peter Puffer.

>xd just post your name on 4chins

ok I'll be right on that

I appreciate the good laugh user.

I competed in the WTF championships in Seoul 3 times in the early 2000's. TKD is fine as a sport but you're not kicking the ass of anyone who is even moderately competent on the ground.

>foot tag
>fighting

Pick one

and thus OP proves, as always, that he is a faggot

lol youre a faggot. Your taekwondo means shit in a street fight. You think a DI is gonna square up and spar with you? He spends 18 hours a day babysitting idiot recruits, hating their guts, just praying that one of them is stupid enough to put their hands on him so he can unleash his fury. I've seen it happen. You won't be laughing when you are missing a few teeth and going up for a court martial for attacking a DI.

"I would kick the DI's ass xD" is my favorite edgelord meme.

Then shoot at the requiter.

>xd the DI will beat you up

I'm sure thats what he will tell the other DI's he did after he recovers from the concussion from my foot on his skull

ah yes, because the DI is just going to stand there as you go into your form and aim at his head with your flashy kicks.

my DI never yelled. he used his command voice. and the yelling is not for you, you self-centered cunt. It's so others can hear about your fuck-ups and hopefully not make the same mistake.

It's to stress you out. Exposure to stress so you can learn to deal with it. Eventually it doesn't phase you.

>whoop his manlet ass

No you wouldn't. You'd be shaking the first time it happens to you. Not to mention, if this is how you react, then you aren't going to be a good fighter, you're too emotional. Also, where was your father? How can you have this attitude as an adult? Isn't this beaten out of everyone by the time they're 13?

I did martial arts as a kid. I did taekwondo. Why lol? It's as legit as Kung Fu.

My Sensei was literally an 70 year old blind guy who could beat the everliving shit out of anyone.

So fill me on with the joke.

Projection: The Post

rofl have you ever tried a high kick with combat boots on? you wouldn't even get your leg above waist level before it was snatched and countered. Not to mention that the DI would be too close to you for any sort of high kick to be effective in the first place.

they think kicks are not legitimate form of fighting style for whatever reason

now albeit its not foolproof cause grappling is a major problem but still

You clearly have no experience with this. My God, why the fuck are you so chuuni? That's literally the only word I can think of to describe this edgelord-ness.

"Hey lets play foot tag just promise you won't grapple me"

Maybe OP wants to be grappled and manhandled by his DI?

Taekwondo in America is seen as a flashy, non-crisis viable martial arts-based SPORT, rather than a martial art. This is because many dojos in the US teach and train for tournament-style taekwondo, with restrictions and rules that limit the style. Thus, it is seen as less viable to use in a crisis than things like Kung Fu, Judo, Jiu-jitsu, Muay Thai, etc. A similar effect happens with Karate, but to a lesser extent since taekwando is a kicking martial art, whereas karate does have other variants of striking.

Faggot levels of text block incoming.

As someone who has grown up in a taekwondo loving family, and a wrestling loving one, my own brother who is a black belt in WTF taekwondo says if you can't grapple you're fucked. Not to mention people like you never get black belts because no self respecting black belt would even fathom letting some with your attitude remain on their Dojang, at least if they instill the requisite amount of discipline needed to learn taekwondo.

Pic related is OP

Attached: 1523810967354.jpg (600x600, 72K)

imagine joining the mil and then have some crazy minority yell at you for fucking months!

I'm amazed that people are still dumb enough to subject themselves to this shit just so they can collect welfare from Uncle Sam and to have the privilege to die in some sandbox for Israel.

It really activates my almonds.

Attached: 1516573385458.jpg (1920x1277, 230K)

Attached: baitzkrieg.jpg (1000x584, 46K)

basic training is an indoctrination period, literally no sane NCO would command troops like a DI. DIs aren't leaders

>bail
is that your defense mechanism now? can't handle the truth?

>can't even spell bait properly

not him but you have never witnessed the absolute blitz that is a well trained high kick
lights out faster than you can see it bucko

I doubt that it happens in big-ass combat boots that restrict leg momentum and freedom of movement.

Lol. The rules of tae kwon do competitions make it completely incompetent as a fighting art

I'd rip your god damned head off

How about I just shoot you?

How's highschool going there tyke? Ready for summer break? Going to catch up on all your Jake Paul videos?

Attached: 1254431307109.jpg (190x190, 4K)

youtu.be/rNxaNAm_fWQ

>HYUP
>HIYAA
>HOO
>*gets rocked*

Attached: 1524336965450.gif (208x160, 885K)

Never ceases to astound me that people like this exist.

Attached: chad4.jpg (479x640, 48K)

What's up with that pic, the guy has stubble and his hair is well out of regs. Day 1 recruit? Journalist?

ffs, read retard:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operant_conditioning

The idea is to induce high levels of stress and condition the trainee to function to standard under these conditions.

That's an OCS picture in the OP
Anyways, if you would actually experience boot camp instead of being afraid of a little yelling, you would understand the good cop bad cop mental games that the 3 to 5 drill instructors play with you. The yelling, screaming, slaying type is usually reserved for the least experienced hats because it's the simplest job on the list. The 3rd and 2nd hats are the ones that teach you knowledge and drill and will teach you fairly and firmly, but they wont hesitate to blast you for being stupid or fucking up in drill. They also fill in for the senior drill instructor to a certain capacity when he's not around. The senior drill instructor will generally not blast singular recruits but will yell at the platoon as a whole. They're the one that's in control of the other DIs and will pull the leash on them when he sees fit. The SDI yells very rarely.

Pretty much. I had a drill sergeant who had privates do his college homework. It's pathetic how dishonorable the military is. Honestly we should send them to war more often so more of them fags can die.

Wow user, it's almost like your issues with authority are so deep they'd never take you even if you had the nuts to sign up.........

probably a poolee event. Kids who are still finishing HS or waiting to ship out to boot camp go to these events where they get a taste of what's in store for them.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rn377Tke41c

Incorrect. This is simply a shit thread that's not related to the board at all. Read the rules, faggot.

DI just having fun with retards.

Attached: 1524954377497.jpg (2048x1365, 200K)

>he thinks this shit works
come on man.

Attached: 1514112655869.jpg (476x636, 36K)

How can you keep a straight face when you have a makeup plastered oompa loompa yelling at you when her rat faced butt buddy is standing near by? I couldn't fucking do it.

>women
>POG
of course it didn't work on her, that's 2 levels of skating more than the average 03xx

the few. the proud

Attached: 1505909956889.jpg (513x341, 20K)

I remember when this picture was making the rounds in veteran circles on social media in 2013. Turns out this chick had a legitimate medical condition. The pic was even taken in a hospital waiting room.

dunno man... I'd burst out laughing.

Attached: 1505958724938.jpg (1200x900, 147K)

Attached: i-would-have-knocked-out-a-drill-sergeant-if-i-22070203.png (500x795, 172K)

>medical condition

Attached: 1507036792196.jpg (550x366, 170K)

fat wook in a medical office on "light duty" getting ready to be separated, why is this shitty bait being spread around as gospel? She looks 300 pounds over weight

>t. neverserved, nevergonnaserve

delete this embarrassing thread

Attached: pepearmy.png (1000x1000, 939K)

Attached: the-i-couldve-joined-the-military-but-i-wouldve-gotten-29483965.png (500x586, 159K)

>tfw no 5’ DI gf

>legitimate medical condition
Can'tputtheforkdownitis?

Attached: images (1).jpg (240x210, 11K)

Number?

Attached: 1521596199074.jpg (337x451, 33K)

I know you don't have to be a PT stud to be a DI but she looks like shed get winded climbing a flight of stairs.

kek;d

Attached: 1507053150719.jpg (500x500, 30K)

Bitch, please. I bet your balls haven't even dropped. Does mommy know you're up past your bedtime, faggot