Is there anything like a Glock with the simplicity, reliability, and form factor but with a non terrible trigger?

Is there anything like a Glock with the simplicity, reliability, and form factor but with a non terrible trigger?

Attached: agency-arms-glock-19-gen-4-hybrid-special-battleworn-grey-agencyg19g4hybridbtlwrngry-by-agency-arms- (640x427, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thefirearmblog.com/blog/2017/12/06/glock-triggered-holstered/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A Glock with a different trigger.

Beat me to it

>fpbp

Do you have a recommendation for trigger?

Idk check out stuff from Zev technologies, Apex tactical, agency arms, overwatch precision. See what's best for your price range

One that will work in a glock

P10c

>SD9VE

Attached: Smith_Wesson_SD40VE_40_SW_-_FDE_-_11999_022188872422_climags_for_sale_buy_purchase_new_wholesale_bul (500x333, 23K)

Kahr is about as simple as they come. But you have to be willing to give money to the Moonies.

P99

P320, or virtually any modern striker fired gun today. They come apart in one lever and switch its simple.

Apex trigger and ghost connector. I use the Ghost Pro 3.3, but you might want something heavier for carry or home defense.

Attached: 20180428_175652.jpg (4032x3024, 3.25M)

>Carry with aftermarket trigger
user...... I........ the Glock leg....... don't

Oh, I won't. But I dont know what OP intends to use his for. It's his leg, after all.

Pic related or PPQ senpai
Two best striker triggers on the market

Attached: IMG_3009.jpg (4032x3024, 1.55M)

It's hard to even think of a modern polymer striker-fired 9 that isn't completely reliable w/ a better trigger than a glock

Steyr M9-A1
HK VP9
Walther PPQ

All of those have been said to have good triggers, and I agree they are a world above Glock's out of the box trigger. At least for the Steyr and HK since I own both of those, but I don't doubt the PPQ has a great one with all the reviews saying it does.

Attached: m9-a1.jpg (800x542, 121K)

VP9. You can get them at Glock money if you shop around. I ended up getting mine brand new for 515.

Simple striker fired, drop safety, trigger depression saftey, smooth action, poly frame. The bore is a tad bit higher than the Glock but it's definitely not an issue.

>Is there anything like a Glock with the simplicity, reliability, and form factor but with a non terrible trigger?
If you cant shoot a Glock with something like a minus connector only, you have bigger problems to worry about because your shooting fundamentals are l a c k i n g.

Zev and Apex bump, I've had personal experience with both, the Zev is a little better, if you've got the moeny for it.

Those have worse triggers.

Yes

Attached: 8787121_1.jpg (1024x594, 101K)

Yeah. A glock.

CZ P10c, S&W M&P 2.0C

>these upgrades are ok
>no other upgrades are ok

How many Glock triggers have you tried?

GP P100, striker fired, just as reliable but more comfy, less recoil and a better grip.

Enjoy the apex and ghost connector in mine

Attached: Snapchat-2087803019.jpg (1920x1080, 465K)

In what world?

I have no problem hitting soda cans at 10 yards with my 19. Learn to shoot. Don't blame the equipment.

Trigger is fine unless you're doing some gay 3 gun shit.

>I can hit a target
>means the gun is perfect in every way

Never change, you were born perfect.

HiPoint.

Is it possible to bring down Glock triggerpullweight to 2,2 lbs/ 1000g?

Attached: 1520269670536.png (957x959, 531K)

Why did they make those triggers like that? Genuinely terrible.

Not even close to what he said.

But calling a Glock trigger “terrible” is sort of like calling a Toyota engine “a piece of shit” because it only lasted 250,000 miles. That sort of complaint makes you sound like an ignorant asshole.

I'd rather have a Ruger in .41 magnum.

t. autistic screecher

Just get a Taran tactical connector kit, it's $40

He said better trigger

Yeah I think you can but you may need to play with specific primers by the time you lower the striker spring weight that much

How is the sig Romeo optic?

Earth, circa 2018.

Some of the best quality Chinese sweatshops have to offer.

Feel free to explain what makes the P99 trigger worse than a Glock without whining about double action.

Fine, like leupold dpp more, but good for the buck

>oh but don't say anything about the shitty part of it

>Double-action
>Long, heavy, creepy double action
>AS mode is still long and creepy, just lighter
>spongy as fuck inconsistent single action with a fake wall
>extremely curvy shoe

Only thing it has going for it is a short reset which isn't as tactile or audible either. There's a reason nobody except James Bond fans were interested in Walther strikers until the PPQ came along.

>A cock with a different trigger.
Ftfy

Whats wrong with carrying an after market trigger?

>Whats wrong with carrying an after market trigger?
Fucky shit starts to happen. You are better off spending the money on ammo, training and practicing. There are top tier shooters that use near stock Glocks to great effect because they have the skill, you will still be a shitty shooter if you juice your Glock up with the only difference is that you can potentially have a compromised gun. That being said, Overwatch Precision makes the most reliable and durable aftermarket trigger. thefirearmblog.com/blog/2017/12/06/glock-triggered-holstered/

Well the stock glock trigger is alright but takes some getting used to, compared to other guns. I only plan on changing the mag release to an extended one. IS this fine to do? new to glocks by the way. I only picked up a gen 4 19 the other day.

Just get a SIG

>Double-action
Don't like it, don't use it.
>Long, heavy, creepy double action
There is mild stacking towards the end of the trigger pull, but it's not long at just over a .5" pull length and it's not heavy at 8.5lbf.
>AS mode is still long and creepy.
Again untrue. Regardless you don't even have to use these modes if you don't want to.
>spongy as fuck
It's not spongey. It's not an HK Match trigger, but it's still good. Especially for a striker fired gun.
>extremely curvy shoe
Yes, I could see why the shape of the trigger bothers you. I don't particularly like it, myself.
>Only thing it has going for it is a short reset which isn't as tactile or audible either
Uh what are you comparing it to? The reset is definitely tactile. It's audible as well, but who cares about hearing a reset?

thefirearmblog.com/blog/2017/12/06/glock-triggered-holstered/

I put an aftermarket trigger and thousands of rounds through my glocks. What now? The difference between a gun that works and one that doesn't isn't just about aftermarket parts, it's the fool that installed it. The fool has to choose a good part, for starters, and not fuck up installing it. Yes, I've seen plenty of morons fuck up installing "drop-in" parts. I honestly don't think you should own guns if you can't maintain them. If you can maintain them, and verify their safe function, modify them all you want.

Walther P99 as

>Zev trigger

Found your problem. There are far superior and less fucky aftermarket triggers on the market. The Agency trigger is just as safe as the OEM trigger.

Well shit, Ill just get used to the stock trigger and upgrade the mag release.

>what's wrong with aftermarket triggers?

>show what's wrong with aftermarket triggers

>that aftermarket trigger doesn't count!
Ok dude.

Bone stock is as silly as changing everything. Top tier shooters do not use factory Glock internals. The only person close to what you're talking about that I can think of is Bob Vogel but that's it.

Also the overwatch precision stuff is largely factory Glock components with np3+ coating.

I think you just have to know what you're changing when you do it. If you change a striker spring you're going to risk light strikes. If you put pretravel reducing aftermarket trigger packs in, many disable the drop safety. Etc.

A gen 5 glock. The trigger on the new ones is much improved over the gen 4. Unfortunately they only come in 9mm so far.

I have a Smith and Wesson sigma that I reworked the trigger on. Got it down to about a 5 pound trigger pull just by removing a spring. Its nearly identical to the glocks so im sure you can find an instructional on YouTube.

They had to make a drop safe trigger without infringing on Glock patents.

P320

Op having been shot at and shot back with a pistol and rifle, Triggers mean exactly fuck all unless taking an offensive precision shot.

Practice combat shooting (Like what most ranges don't allow) I shoot 100 rounds min through my carry Glock 19 every Tuesday.

If you need a cool upgrade to make walletfu happy Trijicon Sights with the big fucking dot and a light.

I actually like the stock Glock trigger. I tried an aftermarket connector and it made the break feel worse. I can shoot the stock Glock trigger very well, and I think practicing with it has made me better at shooting other pistols as well.

Good luck with your meme cartridge

This... Glocks have probably the most consistent and positive trigger reset in the business, don’t fuck with it. Many aftermarket Glock triggers are not drop safe. My coworker put some aftermarket garbage on his gen 3 19, fucking atrocious reset. You don’t want a hair trigger on a defensive/combat handgun, that’s just asking for an ND.

Nothing wrong with the factory extended mag and slide release. Those are good upgrades especially if you have smaller hands. The factory sights are plastic and pretty shit. A set of Trijicon HDs are probably the best bet. Don’t do a damn thing to the trigger until you have at minimum 1000 rounds through it, and even then I’d say don’t fuck with it unless you absolutely have to have a lighter pull. It will smooth out some with use. I have a stock gen 3 19 with somewhere around 7000 rounds through it, the trigger is awesome.

Good shit, thanks for the info.

>I have a stock gen 3 19 with somewhere around 7000 rounds through it, the trigger is awesome.
To add to this, I have a Gen 4 19 with about the same amount of rounds and twice the amount of dryfire pulls, it feels smooth as fuck with only a minus connector in it. One thing I learned in being in a force on force class was that my mind was NOT on how shitty the stock Glock trigger on the UTM gun I was using when I was shooting and thinking in a stressful situation.

cz p07/09

Ok. Can we all step back a bit.
I have not experienced top tier amazing triggers, but I have found to really like clean triggers with a good crisp break and a positive reset.
That said, do stock glock triggers really offend people to such heights? From all the testimony, it sounds as if stock glock triggers are total shit, anything above 3 lb pull is shit, any little bit of grit or stacking can mean 200 moa impact.
I am not saying the glock trigger is amazing, but seriously?