Tim Kennedy is a Cuck

TFW you sell out the second amendment

Attached: Tim Cuck.jpg (536x729, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h83fpCZQFT8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Someone should shoot him.

Is this real or did I just fall for the bait?

Whos tim kennedy?

its obviously shooped retards

Low tier bait. Not even worth a bait pic.

SAGE

He said that in a podcast interview,

what is the google

Attached: tip2.gif (340x253, 1.9M)

Who?

Gay version of Travis Haley anyway

>Travis Haley
You mean the guy that made up BS war stories about holding dying kids in his arms for operator cred at a SOF beer/BBQ party and got called out?

Literally who?

>I don't think a 19 year old kid should have access to an AR15
>Think

Is his pants on fire yet?

Attached: 1523980005378.jpg (665x776, 313K)

Listen here fag I'm gonna need a source RN because if I can't love Haley anymore it's really time to end it

I'm looking, but google is giving me shit tons of blog reviews of his training and shit about his ND

He told a few BS stories, the one that stands out was claiming he was somewhere he had never been, and had an Iraqi child die in his arms. He broke down crying about it at a BBQ and a couple guys there called BS

Maybe you got the wrong guy, if Haley did that I don't think he'd have nearly as much respect in the community as he does now

He went on Lance armstrong podcast and said no ARs for 19 year olds

go to 11:55

Attached: Tim Cuck 2.jpg (800x800, 106K)

>Maybe you got the wrong guy
Nope, it was absolutely 100% Travis, I distinctly remember being incredibly disappointed because he didn't seem like the type to do that.

i mean, hes not wrong. you should be able to own it the second you are pressed out of your mother womb

>19 goes around the sun
>kid
BREAKING NEWS: HIT AND RUN SUSPECT IS AN 83 YEAR OLD CHILD... TONIGHT AT 10: SHOULD CHILDREN BE ALLOWED TO DRIVE?

when does it end lads?

He probably has CTE. He shouldn;t be a representative of a gun manufacter/ nra

So I should be able to enlist in the military at 18 but not own a gun at 19?

Literally who?

Former special ops and mma fighter. Always featured in gun mags/videos and makes appearances at gun conventions. Also hunts for Hitler

Access to firearms is strictly controlled in the military and you're trained to understand proper handling/firearms safety. Most 18 yo soldiers are safer with guns than 50 yo fuds.

Mental health assessments on enlistment weed out most of the crazies.

But it is ok for a 19 year old to have a gun as long as they are working for the government killing brown people.

>Most 18 yo soldiers are safer with guns than 50 yo fuds.

Lol they absolutely are not. The only reason there aren't more stupid enlisted 18 year olds NDing into other 18 year olds is because of ammunition accountability. You almost never have ammo and a weapon at the same time unless you're deployed. When you go to a range you don't have ammo until you go to walk onto the firing line. 99% of the time you have a weapon you do not have ammo so they can't be "unsafe" because they literally cannot shoot each other.

>hunts for hitler

well he's 70 years late so that just tells me he's some kind of gayboy commie

I remember one 19 yo recruit NDing directly into a cpls face while attempting to clear his rifle. Lucky it was a blank but I don't think I've ever seen someone jump so high.

>some fag that runs a training company called “Sheepdog Response”

A sheepdog is a stupid fucking animal that obeys his master for food. Much like Tim, no fucks given about his MMA career or how he was a Ranger. He gets no respect from me.

I'll bet you haven't achieved anything in your life and you're judging him because of his stance on 19 year olds owning rifles. Fuck man, you're kinda pathetic

>judging him for his stance on...
Morals are a perfectly valid position to judge someone on. If a motherfucker says "its ok if I have thing but THEY cant have it because...". They deserve zero respect regardless of former achievments. Every man and woman deserves their constitutionally guranteed rights. Anyone who would actively take them away should be hanged from the neck until dead having been found guilty of treason.

You are the reason I dont want to identify as a libertarian in public

>libertarian
>imblying
Because you're ashamed of yourself? It certainly doesnt have shit to do with me considering im not a libertarian.

You talk like a fag, figures you'd "identify as" something.
Libertarian is just a modern synonym for fence sitting faggot these days, real men are absolutists.

>absolutist
Daddy, no! Only sith deal in absolutes!

I always found that amusing, I wonder if the absolute statement that only the Sith deal in absolutes was intentional.

Either way, fuck a Jedi

Keep LARPing like that so when you get tazed for driving down the wrong side of the highway and not complying with the cops I can laugh at the footage.

We should stabe or throw bleach in his face. He will have to add knifes and bleach to his list of things 19 year olds should not own.

Attached: IMG_20171226_135951874.jpg (4032x2268, 2.8M)

>2nd ammendment absolutist
>This is the same as an anachist sovereign citizen attention whore that does stupid shit intentionally to cause problems

Nope, but I think you misspelled "Liberal" when you said you identify as a libertarian

I've had access to my ak since I bought it after my 18th birthday. That faggot can neck himself.

Attached: received_2059027141033519.jpg (1080x1920, 185K)

>it’s totally him guize I swear!
>hold on I can’t into google
>I swear it’s him!

Crying over kids is operator now?
Shooting kids picking up tin cans is operating.

Smoking causes cancer. You should shoot yourself.

I think it was. The prequels had heaping mounds of shit piled on, but there were a few fantastic concepts in terms of world buidling and throughline story. I think a big part was meant to be that even the jedi were not infaliable. In thentime ofnthe prequels they had gone from a force of balance and neutrality to a universal police force. The tenant "only a sith deals in absolutes" was likely to show that, at least in that point of their history, the jedi were no different from the sith. A militarized pseudoreligious organization commiting the violent will of their political masters.

That jagdtiger looks disgusting. Shout yourself.

You literally are a LARPer. If you were as much of a "2nd amendment absolutist" as you pretend to be you would be in a gunfight with the feds instead of internet fighting on a Bangladeshian Hockey forum with someone who basically agrees with you but isnt a gigantic faggot.