M&P Sport or Ruger AR 556?

M&P Sport or Ruger AR 556?

Attached: 1524426066896s.jpg (168x250, 4K)

dumb frogposter

frog posting should be a bannable offense

This question gets asked a lot. Answer is that it doesn't really matter. Personally I dig the Ruger's front sight post and handguard retention delta ring, but those features aren't very important.

libtards on Jow Forums, what a surprised

Ruger, better features for comparable price

Ruger MPR

I question why anyone would throw money at Jow Forums without extortion being involved.

Dumb frogpostering legitimately only done by 3 maybe 4 anons, they go around looking for pepes to post on, the rest are all baitposters. Understand that literally nobody cares about frogposting. Post a frog, one maybe two idiots call you out for it, and the thread continues as normal. Carry on

Attached: 491cb43ca6e292efd697e91219c12af431a3accd19cb9bfb704c4c98b011f672_1-1.jpg (624x591, 331K)

M&P Sport, the AR556 barrel is heavy as fuck. Or better yet buy a rifle with a free float handgraurd already so you don't have to change it later.

Neither.

Dumb frog poster.

IMO the Ruger has a better barrel and some quality-of-life improvements (forged front sight post, non-A2 handguard, the rounded trigger guard, the threaded delta ring though ymmv on that) over the Sport II which is a basic bitch AR in every sense, but in all reality you're not going to notice a difference
The deciding factor for me was the CHF nitrided 1:8 barrel on the AR556.

Whichever is cheaper. I've shot a few M&P15s, they are g2g but are as basic bitch as you're gonna get, overall quality is decent but nothing to write home to your grandmammy about. Slight edge goes to the Ruger for finish and quality, but not much difference overall. I'd take either if the deal was good.

Attached: f3eb2a57-0c1f-483e-8f35-9d60b0d57d66.gif (400x304, 2M)

Frog posters are great. Be nicer to them nigger.

Attached: 1521293847236.png (736x527, 31K)

Frogs are nice.

checked.

dumb frogposter

dumb frogposter

ruger it is guise.

also i dont like the big ass logo on the M&P sport.

baby bout to get his first AR.

Attached: 1524285775989s.jpg (125x122, 3K)

dumb frogposter

Ruger.

Tripfag pritty much lays it out.

I put a magpul hand guard on mine and it looks gooder. Anyway she eats steel for breakfast.

Smith and Wesson has a lifetime warranty for the original owner only whereas Ruger has a lifetime warranty for the firearm itself, regardless of owner. Whether that matters to you or not I don't know, but I would go with Ruger because of that. If/when I start a family it's good to know my kids can get it repaired or replaced by the manufacturer in the future.

dumb dumb frogposter poster

Do you actually think you're funny or something

Merely calling out dumb frogposters.

And you think that will make them stop?

I don't care. I see the stupid frog, i call the dumb poster out.

I hope you get paid to do this.
Or is your autism just that crippling?

Ruger for better customer service