A fucking PYRAMID

>A fucking PYRAMID

Haha are the Chinks even trying? Now copying the ancient Egyptian/Alien high tech shapes for their warships?

Attached: 40874684745_756f5f21b5_o.jpg (1620x1080, 434K)

WE

First a fucking RAMP

and now

A fucking PYRAMID

Attached: 6b3d7571ly1fqtjfl8nrej20zk0qo0yh.jpg (1280x960, 217K)

WUZ

>no railgun for this class

boooo

CHANGS

Next
A FUCKING OBELISK

Your comment has successfully been submitted to PLAN Suggestions!

0.0000000021 CCP social credits have been deposited into your account via automatic device-IP fingerprinting. Thank you citizen!

Attached: 58659.jpg (725x689, 118K)

w2c naval weapons grade party hat

Attached: afuckingsantahat.jpg (2048x1340, 2.38M)

Y'all niggas don't even Pyramid

Attached: Lider_Class.jpg (1200x834, 119K)

>top kek!

Attached: ZHmHih5.png (441x302, 58K)

Good.

>Tibetans

That picture is from Nepal, tho. Chink police and PAP does not have those tacticool grey uniforms.

>And then there's that drunk Russian guy who comes to the party wearing three hats stacked on oen another

>America has no party hat/pyramid/obelisk

Kek. How does it feel to come to the party with a christmas three glued to your head like some class-retard?

Attached: DDG_51_Flight_III_Arleigh_Burke_class_destroyer_US_Navy_HII_SNA_2017_1.jpg (640x480, 202K)

This looks sexy

railgun is only for Haiyangshan-chan for now.

Attached: 1520435777524.jpg (690x658, 67K)

Indeed, astute comment.

Attached: dsc04812.jpg (4240x2832, 2.88M)

This

Most warships have a high point for radar and communication.

Getting a few meters higher can get your instruments to emit (and receive) from further away.
While this might seem unecessary when having airborn observation, it is still a nice thing to have.

Attached: horizonvsheight.png (300x341, 6K)

In terms of naval technology for major surface combattants, America is already quite behind.

>Christmas
Was there last Christmas, celebrations are open, xmas trees are everywhere, stop spreading disinfo.

It's actually a QUANTUM pyramid; it allows Chinese warships to defy the laws of physics by levitating, allowing Chinese warships to reach HYPERSONIC velocities in atmospheric flight. This technology was stolen from the 'Pyramids' (alien spaceships) of Giza by Chinese explorers in the late 19th century but was only implemented recently due to technical issues.

Americans doesn't need that because the Radar horizon is further when the horizon realizes its an American ship.

He and hissty MSM are refering to "catholics" (i.e. actual heretics who do weird fucking shit in their underground churches not sanctioned by either Rome or the official Chinese church).

Even in a real christian cunt, these people would be put under police observation.

Get this Jow Forums shit off my board.

>uyghurs

Islamists*

Real Uyghurs serve the Chinese police.

Attached: 101851c5cf35k1ttzxxtm8.jpg (383x614, 40K)

>tfw right now Chinese shipyards have 15 destroyers (6 055 and 9 052D), 15 Frigates (3 054A Flight II and 12 056A) and 8 submarines (4 095 and 4 039C) in various stages of construction

IMPRESSIVE

Attached: DYQZOv-W4AIWHvC.png (1024x574, 561K)

>>And then there's that drunk Russian guy who comes to the party wearing three traffic cones stacked on one another

fixed

wtf I love Uyghur now

Seems promising mix of genetics, need to see nudes to verify.

>tfw right now Chinese shipyards have 15 destroyers (6 055 and 9 052D)
>"The United States classifies these ships as cruisers.[14]"

Sounds like USA already smoking em before the fight even started.

qt3.14 horry shiet

Right?

Wikipedia, Uyghurs:

"Uyghurs primarily practice Islam."

So, a small amount of Uyghurs are real?

(Disclaimer; not familiar with the region/culture. Just relaying what's said on Wikipedia)

They are basically Turks.

Noone admits that China is actually just a multi-cultural and multi-ethnic country like the USA. And actually one that fucking works, as all the other ethnicities are following the leading-culture of the Han instead of LARPing their mud-people forefathers and following the spiritual life-rules of dead old people.

Ok, give me my 50 cent now, but this shit is actually true. Enemies of Changs were always trying hard to sow discord among the ethnicities. Even the Japs during 19th century already tried that tactic.

Attached: Major General Lin Hu PLAAF half Russian.jpg (350x490, 27K)

Uyghurs arent the only Chinese who practize Islam. Hui-muslims also are. And those have been the most loyal warrior races within the Chinese empire for centuries, often having their own ethnic segregated units and sent to suppress separatists and rebels within their own religious community.

Attached: mzllxjsj-010.jpg (950x360, 131K)

>tfw your cunt will never have muslimbros who declare Jihad against the enemies of your republic

Attached: Ma Bufang.jpg (425x468, 64K)

Type 075 soon.

I fucking hope.

The last couple of years have been full with news of 075 but nothing materialized so far.

Attached: 002200illqd9l6skv7rhsy.jpg (2000x889, 175K)

And speclations on the origin/destination of this dumb mast as well.

Attached: 24908872585_dd26ca0eae_o.jpg (720x1300, 199K)

Post more Chinese shipgirls

>frigates
Gay
They should be pumping that money into high tech subs and carriers

Islamists are those who advocate Islamic law and government, ie ultra conservatives in this context. They are mostly Muslims, but not islamists.

The key to multi ethnic peace is for the government to really show they care and connect with all ethnicities.

Pic related, the CCP organizing a fun dance for members of the Muslim community.

Attached: 871879-chineseimams-1429337711-412-640x480.jpg (640x480, 73K)

>little apple

Best.

The PLA isn't rich enough to have a full destroyer fleet like the US and so it needs Type 054A/B to fulfill ASW and mid range AA duties. They are still investing in carriers and subs but those will take longer to bear fruit (subs in particular are very secretive).

>amphibious landing ship
>carries 30 helis
I-is this normal

That's plenty.

You have ships like the Hyuga that only carry like 18 or 20 mid sized helis like MH-60.

Subs are a militiary watcher's nightmare. The better they are, the less we hear of them.

Sigh. At least we got the carriers and fc 31 to look at. Hopefully that doesn't fall through.

What is he trying to say?

056 is a corvette

>In terms of naval technology for major surface combattants, America is already quite behind.
LOL

It is classified as a FFL, light frigate.

this would make a cool spaceship design, in a soft science setting. Cut the red part off and you're good to go.

and then russians turn around and claim to be white

everything from the volga to mongolia is hapastan

russia is what happens when you racemix two high iq races - like africa but with nukes

Simple, he's trying to act cool about China soon challenging American maritime supremacy.

>chinese navy builds a pyramid
>15 year old chang climbs up the hull and carves his name into it

Attached: 0d9a4e56a7deea2d0d9b61e686144c8d.jpg (1100x618, 120K)

>America cant even into triforce

What newfags

They managed to make (pic related) float after all these centuries. Congrats US navy.

Attached: StoneShip.png (1051x731, 1.1M)

A fucking PAGODA

Attached: 120514-N-LU733-004.jpg (972x1295, 282K)

Fukken show PYRAMIDS REEEEEE

Attached: 324cee2f08d351256936d2d1d2b672e5.jpg (1080x608, 110K)

america already has the chinks out-pyramid'd with the zumwalt

Does it apear threatening?
I roll to attack the pagoda.

It's a Lotus Latern, tho.

Because you can have physically larger and more powerful radars on the superstructure, which is why you see them in that location on Chinese destroyers like the 055.

>China challenging American maritime supremacy
Ha, that's a good meme.
Get back to me when they actually try.

the ethnostate will grow larger

>China soon challenging American maritime supremacy.

That’s like me saying I’m a better shooter than Jerry Miculek because my guns are newer than his.

oh come on they're not even bringing out the sticks in that first picture.

frigates are ample when you aren't doing pointless long across the world deployments, docking only in hostile ports

those things are bargain bin priced at 150mil a pop, it would be stupid not to have a bunch of them

>Get back to me when they actually try.
Wow, you're stupid. They've been trying for the last years already and the US backed down every time so far.

Ma'anshan-chan is so cute!

Attached: __original_drawn_by_zi_se__3723cc5ab3e21b561bda679fc79d66c9.jpg (1080x1454, 598K)

But it's still way more expensive than a asm
And it's radar range is much smaller

You have the trap 055?