Die for something noble

I want to die in a war, for something I believe in.
Am I edgy?

Attached: 600px-Flag_of_Rhodesia.svg.png (600x300, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjBYYDJnp6Y
youtu.be/RFimfcIRGj8
sonsoflibertyinternational.com/
ninevehplaindefensefund.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=NDAWaYu-YCo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The point of war isn't to die for your country, but to make the other son of a bitch die for his.

No, but you are a idiot. And probably no older than 20.

I want something good to die for, to make it beautiful to live.

Attached: camoflauged_G3s_in_Rhodesia_1970s.jpg (600x518, 169K)

You'll just lose your legs and become a shrimping magnate anyway

You're only edgy if when the time comes, you dont. When the roaring atrocity of our world order shows a chink in her armor, you strike, not let the oppurtunity float by

No, but it's not practical or realistic.
When you go to war, you rarely fight for or whom you thought you would.
You deploy after 9/11 to fight Al-Qaeda, and you fight the Iraqi government. Or worse, you sit behind a desk.
Even people joining ISIS have this problem. They want to kill Christians and Jews, but they end up fighting other Muslim groups.

In other words, the military is glamorized and so is war.
No one who has been through it wants to be in it, and for good reason.
Volunteer at a charity or become a teacher or something.

I, an American, would kill and die for Rhodesia.

Also. I want to go to Valhalla, when I die. I want to be an old veteran, fighting for my beliefs, for my countrymen

No, you're just misguided. Dying for something is easy. That's how hajis blow themselves up on a daily basis. The harder thing to do is to live for something you believe in. Start thinking in these terms and you might actually achieve something in this life.

Fpbp

Just young and or naive.

Nothing wrong with that.

You develop a healthy cynicism as you start to understand that the dead are forgotten unless their memory can serve the living

I just want to die already tho

Attached: 1520827985563.png (878x665, 514K)

You could always just Kill yourself

I don't want to kill myself, and if I wanted to I would use a gun, and become a statistic of "gun death" so no

Attached: 1374888104793.jpg (950x1378, 237K)

Then do a suicde-by-cop then

TO those who were just in the forgottenweapons thread; I'm not a shill nor do I care about 'white genocide in africa'. A youtube channel thats trying not to be fucking removed due to their censorship doesn't need retards using them as a political soapbox to scream about injustices.
If you actually gave a shit you'd write your congressmen or move there yourself. Cucks.

Half you retards dont even know who the crippled eagles were nor do you know the history of rhodesia past 'omg white farmers with FnFALs'
This is Jow Forums tier trash.

Attached: 1522095501820.png (166x166, 14K)

Its better than sitting in your basement and masturbating to anime until you're 70.

quite frankly, this is good post.

I can go
With the flow

It's pretty edgy, not that there's anything wrong with that.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjBYYDJnp6Y

Dont go into looking to die user. Do what is right and work to fix the wrongs. Fight to make the world a better place, in online discussions, by giving a homeless man a buck, or taking up arms to stop the bullies amd cowards who would abuse those who cant defend themselves. Dont seek to die for a cause, fight to make that cause grand, and if need be, die to make it grow stronger.

If you kill your enemy, they win.

Yes, you're edgy. And more than likely younger than 25.
Ideology is just a way to convince and coerce the stupid into dying for the governments of the world in their military dick measuring contests. It's utterly meaningless, and people will fall for it hook line and sinker because all it takes to get them to do something is to feed them a catchy, spoutable catchphrase or MO. I

>Ready to die for your country you commie son of a bitch?

Attached: 2C136EBA-AD18-4094-9601-0C615754D315.png (687x693, 324K)

based Patton

>I want to die in a war, for something I believe in.
and what do you believe in, user?

Attached: 1511641862258.jpg (1152x540, 140K)

Oh, it's Jow Forums boogyman again.

anywhere i can go RIGHT NOW to fight some conflict? asking for a friend

Attached: 1510096054521.gif (490x360, 2.1M)

>this angers and confuses the nu-Jow Forums

>This confuses the reddit

Ukraine, Syria, Africa

Question: In the event of racial conflict between The Bantu and the coalition of Boer, Afrikaner, Khoisan,etc. , would it be in the interest of these coalition peoples to rename South Africa to Rhodesia?

>AM I FITTING IN YET XD

Attached: reddit won.png (1069x409, 20K)

Damn, the flood was worse than I expected.

If you fight with the Assyrian Christians, you're almost guaranteed to actually fight Islamic terrorists as they are allied with the US, Russia, the Kurds, and the Syrian government.
Plus they actually need the help. They were getting slaughtered, literally, by the Islamic State for a while.
So even if you're not a Christian, you still know you're doing the right thing.

Attached: 1501533077569.jpg (200x202, 8K)

Holy fuck. I though I was newfag cancer for joinin in 2011.

God damn...

How would one do this? Obviously not by joining the US military.

Travel to an African country like Egypt and make your way to Syria. If you have to ask this question, you will die before you leave Africa. Even then, the chances of one white man who doesn't speak any of the languages or know anything about the cultures and customs making it to Syria alive then fighting are slim.

Sage LARP threads

Let's get some uplifting music in this thread
youtu.be/RFimfcIRGj8

Attached: 1524934657622.jpg (413x438, 80K)

Sons of Liberty International and the Nineveh Plains Protection Units.
In all honesty, I don't know how one would actually sign up to join the militias, but those groups are a good start.
sonsoflibertyinternational.com/
ninevehplaindefensefund.org/

>LET ME SHOW THEM HOW I DONT RUIN THE BOARD BY SHOVING THAT SHIT EVEN IN AN UNRELATED THREAD
>ITS DA POOOOOLS POOOLLS

Kindly go back.

"Go to a country near Syria then go to Syria then fight on your own" Genius response
Thanks for understanding the question

I regret nothing.

Attached: 8E6763DE-7F7B-45D4-90A0-EA5B6FE4B295.jpg (498x768, 89K)

gay

Attached: 1521901155798.png (960x540, 33K)

The fuck happened in 2014?

Moot got cucked by GG

That's right, thanks user.

"The young like death to be loud, the old perfer quiet"

>mature adults over the age of 25 believe in absolutely nothing

Attached: rhodesia.jpg (1280x720, 213K)

So much this
You should get a load of this OP
youtube.com/watch?v=NDAWaYu-YCo

Attached: Patton5.png (500x281, 178K)

No, you're a teenager.

Do you watch the fuckin news, son?

Patton said it better, but this post is both the more realistic and the more noble goal

Seeing them tommorow

Attached: Untitled.png (1360x768, 544K)

Why?

fappening?

Why would a Yankee give a shit about a brit colony

I think you just want to remove black people.

Attached: yFALCSJ.jpg (810x601, 72K)

All males feel this. its in our blood

Attached: 1518403831067.jpg (600x455, 41K)

hey man some people just want to kill commies

>I think you just want to remove black people.

This is literally the only reason these fags have hard-ons for Rhodesia. They use the bullshit “aesthetic” reason because they’re too fucking scared to state their true intentions or feelings. Deep down, they just want to kill non-whites.

>Crippled Eagles
I like you user. Good post

Attached: b63.png (1294x615, 851K)

>this picture
Why do people always give him the gorillion and a local civilian death and never the full WWII european casualties ?

Do not do it to die. Do it for the men beside you. Ensure they are the ones that make it home and you will all find glory.

Attached: Tourniquete-bandage-izolenta-10.jpg (500x323, 183K)

YAY!

Attached: Canadaarmy.jpg (521x521, 98K)

Because cherrypicking is a thing. Also Stalin and Mao had longer reigns, so imagine what Hitler could have done had he got his way

Or because a nation like Rhodesia isn't dumb enough to hand over their nation to the blacks for no reason.

wouldn't be a problem if they actually made efforts to educate them, instead of keeping them as second class citizens whose only viable job prospects were the military service or cheap labor. No other former commonwealth member has fucked up like Rhodesia and that alone should speak volumes.

b8

Dont listen to this faggot op. Just go to a country in a war. Pick a side you agree with and buy a rifle(by any means). Then start blasting bitches.

Educate what exactly and you're implying that the blacks were entirely riled up against Rhodesia even though it was mostly an effort of US, western European countries and some communist countries putting embargoes/funding to terrorist organizations. In the end though, isn't funny that the blacks still didn't learn from anything that was left behind or learned any of the advances that were left by the whites. No instead they blew a whole in their "civilization" and continue to blame whites today for everything.

I won't lie that they would have been better off without us living a nomadic style, but its too far gone by that point.

Fpbp thanks Patton

>Why would a Yankee care about a country trying to preserve it's sovreignty despite the British empire's demands in a far-flung foreign land among a largely tribal people
Rhodesia was literally the US of Africa, an American has every reason to support them

Jow Forums thread

>Educate what exactly
the majority population who by a large margin lacked a HS education due to polices enacted by the state, if you actually researched life during the period you'd know this
>you're implying that the blacks were entirely riled up against Rhodesia
no I didn't, but the Commies promised a better deal to a majority population so they voted for them when elections were finally free

Rhodesia's demised was entirely deserved. A nation cannot survive if the majority population are second class citizens at best.

see
floppies weren't subhuman mongrels because they were black, floppies were subhuman mongrels because they were red.

Rhodesia offered free education to blacks desu
they also allocated shitloads of land to tribals and spent a good chunk of their tax money on outreach programs

Stupid. You should want to fight, win and survive.

>Rhodesia offered free education to blacks desu
user the government spent around 90% of it's education budget on the white minority. How can you honestly believe that they made actual efforts to educate blacks.
read
Educational legislation in colonial Zimbabwe
(1899-1979) by Kimberly Richards & Ephraim Gover as published in Journal of Educational Administration and History

A nation cannot exist when the disparity between the majority population and minority population is this wide
>muh land
land can't turn people into productive members of society, bitch about race all you want but if we educated blacks the same way Rhodesia did things would be much worse.

Whiteness is truly a disease. I mean look at the past century - two world wars. Whites have always been at war with each other, and the only reason that WW1 and 2 were "world" wars was because of the sheer scale of death that occured. Whites are so savage that they killed each other off in the tens of millions. They literally spent massive amounts of manpower an resources to find ways to kill each other in greater numbers. Other tribes around the world only sought to kill a symbolic number of enemy tribes - they didn't seek to eradicate them wholesale. The world will be a much better place with European people. Then, finally, the rest of the world will live in harmony with each other.

kill yourself, at no point did I blame Europeans for Rhodesia. Rhodesia fell because it was run by short sighted idiots who deluded themselves about their nations worth on the global stage.

>user the government spent around 90% of it's education budget on the white minority

How can this be interpreted other than "fukken wypipo" retard

because there were citizens and political figures who weren't functionally retarded who tried to rectify the situation you mong. Are Garfield Todd and Edgar Whitehead suddenly fictional characters now? fuck off and educate yourself

>because there were citizens and political figures who weren't functionally retarded who tried to rectify the situation you mong.

So why didn't they do it sooner? If they had acted maybe 9 years earlier, Mugabe would have still just been a school teacher rather than a revolutionary.

>I'm tired old and believe in nothing strongly but I see this as enlightenment
Don't be proud simply because your particular brand of idiocy has a different logo on the box.

No I mean educate the people with what exactly, to become a scientist, doctor, or maybe even an engineering mechanic? I know that some blacks are capable of excelling at these tasks, but MOST of the population would not be. Plus what would an education give to the african people, it certainly wouldn't have helped them or the whites in the long run of keeping Rhodesia safe and moving forward as you believe it to be.

>Commies promised a better deal to a majority population
Yet, those same soldiers and leaders butchered parts of the Rhodesian population. Surely the population wasn't voting for someone that has terrorized their own country for the last decade and just because he was African. Oh wait, thats basically what happened and as I said before you're giving the Africans too much credibility for nothing and somehow believing that it was education all along that caused them to rile up. Africans are not like Europeans, but if you were to think like that and give them the ability to vote, head elective positions and let them do whatever. Then you get places like Detroit, Baltimore or South Africa, where the rule of law is unorganized and uncivilized.

>So why didn't they do it sooner?
One of them was forced out of office for doing so and the other lost to the RF during the reelection year, prior to Ian smith going off the rails. I'm done for the night but if you need me to educate you keep the keep the thread bumped since you lack the mental capacity to do your own research.

I've done plenty of my own research, but thanks for dismissing me like your average redditor. Fact is, Rhodesia was an incredibly racist society that just needed to go away.

>thanks for dismissing me like your average redditor. Fact is, Rhodesia was an incredibly racist society that just needed to go away
>redditor
An hero

wow you showed me bro

Do you not see the retardation in trying to create a segregated ethnostate in the heart of africa when the phrase "Civil Rights" was on the lips of every nation on earth?

I mean you claim to have done research on Rhodesia, I won't dismiss what you most likely did, but also claim that it was because of racism that it fell apart...well thats bullshit. You shouldn't believe in something that isn't inherently true. Theres a book under Iam Smith called the Great Betrayel and it basically explains how Rhodesia was fucked by many different nations for no reason other than, lol don't be racist XD, give it back. The people under that time were most certainly not fighting entirely for Mugabe and his minions whilst at the same time the black population in Rhodesia wasn't being butchered to death or mass-starved. I guess when they are force feed propaganda that they do need to vote and have a say in 'their' country than they start to fight back. Even though that same country fell apart within the course of just a couple of years, with South Africa following in its footsteps.

Honestly, its ridiculous to state that Rhodesia was racist in not allowing its fellow African citizens from eating the entire white population of the country at the time and believing that its okay for them to rule over the whites, cause were all the same you guys!

the fappening

see

Attached: 1489901952102.jpg (1671x2506, 697K)

Is that Buck Yeager?

sure

Attached: 1489902099480.jpg (1280x1403, 191K)