How are female cops like ?

how are female cops like ?

anyone have any stories

also what's cop boot camp like is it like the military boot camp but gay?

Attached: 500_F_5608982_Yt2khTWQIFmhlC72gAXxliF2OwsHJa5i.jpg (332x500, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BDjI__8NvhY
youtube.com/watch?v=L5IuBTHArxg
youtube.com/watch?v=20SrfEtLDZY
youtube.com/watch?v=YoqXLbchg6Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

picture not related or maybe it is but i thought i should put this in

Attached: apQXWVE_700b.jpg (700x874, 74K)

>they never shoopes the mirror

Alright Jow Forums, underage, stupid, or both? You decide!

it's "WHAT are female cops like?" or "HOW are female cops?"

Nouns aren't like "hows". They're LIKE "whats", and they are AS "hows".

Most are pretty fuckable.
SAGE

Female cops are usually passed around the entire department. Easy to get in bed, and that's how they "fit in" to a Male dominated profession.

Out in public, they pretty much act like every other cop, except physically weaker.

"Cop bootcamp" is a joke. We learned basic, very basic skills. Field sobriety was like middle school gym class tier shenanigans. Shooting was geared toward making the worst shooters acceptable. Some of these guys have no business holding a gun. Defensive tactics (physical fighting) is a joke and most moves are politically correct and so complicated that most won't remember how to recreate them when needed. Brickfu tends to be the best tactic for most altercations.

Knew a round one that could’ve passed for Annie Leonhardt if she wasn’t an oblate spheroid. She tripped and rolled down a hill once chasing after a thief. He was too busy watching her to avoid shattering his face all over a power pole.

Attached: 119C82FB-0BF6-4F33-A0C7-4A87C7A95F17.jpg (1280x1382, 312K)

They will never knock you down to five over or give warnings. Don't get pulled over by one.

they are physically weaker then men so..
>they know this and are super jumpy with shooting/tazing people
>they dont know this and are fucking worse than useless in physical altercations
>they think they arent so they have a chip on their shoulders to prove otherwise, leading to general man hating bull dykery
this is just covering the physical aspect of women.
in general, women in male dominated professions or hobbies fall into 2 categories
>raging whore with mental issues
>raging dyke with mental issues

Well summer has begun.

Attached: leo story.png (829x839, 201K)

any chance of the body camera?

also what happened to the dude

Female cops my family members worked with were man hating dykes.

summer 07 never ended

playground queen turned cop tries to arrest people slightly bigger than 10 year olds

Female cops and firefighters aren't just useless, they take a slot that could have been occupied by a competent man.

Even allowing female in the ranks is a liability, it guarantees your departments will have to deal with million dollar lawsuits from whales that couldn't pass selection.
> New York City to pay $98 million to settle case alleging FDNY discriminated against minority applicants
> The monetary settlement will be shared among 1,500 FDNY applicants who took firefighter exams beginning in 1999 that were deemed discriminatory.

And if you cuck and hire one, she'll fuck everyone, create drama, get good cops/firemen fired and still won't hold her own at her job.

Arguably, they could do jobs that don't require strength but even those would be better staffed by guys that earned that privilege.

Attached: 0019b91ec981120eed4e43.jpg (964x824, 279K)

>tell me why women suck, Jow Forums

is it the same guy who makes all these "women in the military/police" threads?

>Female cops and firefighters aren't just useless, they take a slot that could have been occupied by a competent man.

while i wont deny that women get preferencial treatment, its completely unfair to say that female firefighters are useless. as dumb as it sounds, having a tiny chick on the team is definitely useful for confined spaces.

also, unless you work in NYC or some other city that separates fire and ems, 90% of your runs are going to be EMS anyway.

>having a tiny chick on the team is definitely useful for confined spaces.
Or you could get a wiry dude and spare yourself the drama, the harassment lawsuits and all the bullshit having a woman in a masculine environment entails.

There is no good reason to have women do a man's job, it's just politics.

>There is no good reason to have women do a man's job, it's just politics.

EMS is hardly a "man's" job. the only thing that regularly requires strength is lifting patients, and chicks can do lower body work perfectly fine.

Is that gut hair on the one to the direct left of santa or a scar? I can't tell

Would you rather be carried on the back or in the arms of a male firefighter...or be dragged by a female firefighter?

Said floor is full of broken glass and other sharp debris.

>carried on the back
you know what i dont want? to be lifted off the ground into the cloud of toxic and incredibly hot smoke by some macho fireman. you clearly don't know a thing about what you're talking about or else you'd know that they teach you to drag people and not to carry them.

>and chicks can do lower body work perfectly fine.

Attached: 58f.jpg (907x718, 43K)

Sure a female EMS/Paramedic is fine, a female street cop or door kicking firefighter isn't.
youtube.com/watch?v=BDjI__8NvhY
Even if 1 in 10 is a freak of nature, you still have 9 that can't do the job but you can't fire without being ready for a lawsuit.

if they can pass the exams they can do the job. the problem is that firemen cut female trainees a bunch of slack because they're morons who just wanna smash.

also like I said, fighting fires and going into burning buildings is such a small part of what firemen do anymore, whats even worse is that smoke from modern housefires is comically deadly and 9 times out of 10 you are just dead people collectors.

And you clearly don't know how hard is it to drag a 200lbs heavy person around.

It takes a fit man of his size not a 5'4 wahman who weights 140. Women are never sent in to rescue people for that specific reason.

>And you clearly don't know how hard is it to drag a 200lbs heavy person around.

i went to fire school so yeah actually I do know how much of a pain that is. one of the first things we did was practice buddy drags and the one chick in my class was totally able to drag my 209lb ass across the floor. I'm not going to argue that women are physically inferior to men but that doesn't mean that women are automatically bad at being firemen.

i also wont deny that being a white dude automatically means its that much harder to find a job as a fireman because every station is looking for their token woman and token black.

I work in a truck shop. We had two female mechanics. One was decent but played the race/sex card every chance she got. Eventually costing the company thousands in sensitivity training and the careers of two guys who said the wrong thing while not being black.
The other one was completely incompetent.
She dropped a truck off of a lift and completely destroyed it.
Could have killed one of use. But they refused to fire her because she was a PR hire.
Both were eventually promoted in the interest of everyone else.

>and the careers of two guys who said the wrong thing while not being black

maybe they shouldn't call people niggers then.

Cop here. Tactical proficiency wise, most are garbage. I would say 1/5 are good to go, 1/5 are acceptable, and 3/5 are garbage who have no business carrying a gun. That compared to males in my experience, 2/5 are good to go, 2/5 are decent, and 1/5 are garbage who have no business carrying a gun. I think it comes down to training and mindset, many of which don't have either. That's a sample size of 1 police department though.

>chick in my class was totally able to drag my 209lb ass across the floor.

Dragging a person a couple feet is not the same as getting them out of a building.

I've known two, one was very short and bubbly and kind of reminded me of the rabbit from Zootopia, the other was a gigantic 6'4" ogre who I genuinely couldn't tell was a woman until I saw her in a dress at a dinner. Her party trick was lifting people up with one hand around their neck. I think she competed in one of those Britain's Strongest Woman competitions and came in fourth. She married a man about half her size and a quarter of her weight and I think they started a farm together, which is nice

Attached: 6gaih.jpg (600x359, 55K)

They must have said nigga, a word commonly used by niggers who only get butthurt when whites do it because they are insecure subhumans intellectualy inferior to white 12 year olds

>Female cops are usually passed around the entire department. Easy to get in bed, and that's how they "fit in" to a Male dominated profession.
Our PD only has dykes with huge chips on their shoulders, at least at patrol persons.

Just like

>She married a man about half her size and a quarter of her weight and I think they started a farm together

Attached: The_Tweedys'_Farm.jpg (432x288, 143K)

she also passed the search and rescue test where you drag a 160 pound dummy out of a building. look i know you're dead set on hating women but im just relaying what i experienced irl.

>They must have said nigga
and that's their fault for being morons and saying the n-word of any form while at work.

Just say nigger for christ sake.

You would think all those negroes would live in their communities or head back to Africa had they felt so opressed

No subhuman monkey will ever tell me which word i can or can not use.

> the n-word
youtube.com/watch?v=L5IuBTHArxg
Is it that bad? Why does everything has to be run like a pussified corporation? This is Stasi-tier levels of self-censorship.

One made a comment about breakfast
The other inquired about her state of mind that time of the month because she was screaming about nothing.

Both things or very similar had been said by black coworkers. A lot worst in fact.
It never seemed to bother her until a white guy said it.
Both guys had previously found and corrected mistakes she had made.
Both brought them to her attention.
One had to report her because it was her ass or his on the line.

Less than two years later they’re both insensitive sexists.

yeah i cant imagine why she got upset working with you guys.

>The other inquired about her state of mind that time of the month because she was screaming about nothing.

thats the exact kind of thing they specifically tell you not to do when it comes to sexual harassment in the workplace. thats TEXTBOOK harassment.

Niggers can't get upset without getting violent. If there was no chimpout we are only talking about fake outrage because niggers can't control their impulses

I'm with these guys, women are perfectly capable of being EMTs/Paramedics. A lot of EMS stuff you want women for anyway: distraught children, childbirth, etc.

its also really helpful when dealing with muslim families.

That's how you fail the Muslim shit-test.

Attached: rashid.jpg (477x388, 84K)

Generally avoid them. 95% of the time they're diversity hires. Usually absolutely useless doing anything but desk work. Legitimately a danger in the field as they can't back up male officers as well. Also one made me quit being an FTO.

>Training new officer, PROUD BLACK WOMYN
>Already hate my life because she talks back constantly but LT says "just suck it up we need more women"
>Respond to back up a couple other guys serving a warrant
>Park, tell her to stay by car while I talk to guys on scene and discover warrant already in custody
>Suddenly hear chick behind me yell "stop get back!" followed by immediate taser deployment sound
>whirl to find random guy on ground
>wtf
>New chick claims he came out of a house and charged her
>Other neighbors say he walked up asking to move our car so he could leave
>She states they're lying and she needed to defend herself
>Fuck me
>Call LT
>LT arrives, pull bodycam, shows guy walking up saying "hey can you move that car"
>New chick shouts command while drawing and deploying taser all in about 3 seconds
>Fail her categorically
>Next week get called in by LT, expecting to be yelled at for failing diversity hire
>Captain is there with an IA detective, inform me I'm now on admin leave while they investigate new chick claiming I was sexually harassing her and failed her because she rebuffed my advances
>Spend 4 fucking weeks biting my nails wondering if I still had a job before she finally comes clean and they clear me.

I hated women in the military and I've come to now generally hate women in law enforcement.

Be careful bro, some autist is going to to pop out of the woodwork and accuse you of white-knighting because you believe in covering your ass and like not being unemployed.

The officer I work with most is a pretty good looking dyke, cool as hell and surprisingly good at her job. Knows her limits and weaknesses and plans accordingly.

Also great wingman at bars.

what

>I hated women in the military and I've come to now generally hate women in law enforcement.

They are for breeding and housework. Everything else they touch, including western civilization, crumbles into shit piles.

Kebab males will let female family members die rather be treated by men.

This has the two sided effect of saving lives and pissing off the male kebabs. A win-win in any book.

>everything i know about the world, i learned from Jow Forums

Not even Muslim countries have female Paramedics, they just deal with it and suck it up. Making a fuss about EMTs being male is just a shit-test by Muslim Brotherhood types that probably shouldn't be there in the first place.

>Not a counter argument
Son, I was done "learning about the world" before you were even born. Women are bullshit and you know it. They are children who are 10s of thousands of years behind evolutionarily and socially.

>muh Jow Forums is everything

Honestly, when it comes down to it, if men in a particular field don't want or need women let them have it. But more importantly we need more men stepping up and stopping ridiculous ideas, such as diversity hiring or forced gender employment.

looks like a duck, quacks like a duck. you can tell someone goes to Jow Forums based entirely on the vocabulary they use. Not to mention this thread itself is off-topic shit made specifically to foster hatred towards women.

Maybe, but even with /pol's/ collapse these ideas have been pretty much everywhere on the site regardless of the collapse. You also can't really believe that it isnt partially the truth.

It's just dirt/soot, since they're going for the I-just-fought-a-fire look, I guess

>how are female cops like ?

I graduated with several and work with even more, and consider myself pretty lucky. Nearly every single one is a good cop. Several are outstanding. It's a fact that women in LE tend to have a chip on their shoulder, it's inevitable, but they deal with it in different ways:

Some do sleep around, a lot. Only about two that I know personally, bound to happen.

Some overcompensate with aggression, manifesting in hostility towards suspects and / or just massive sarcasm in social encounters. This is more of a youth issue too, young officers tend to take a long time to work that self-proving shit out of their system

One I know genuinely tries to be a nice, compassionate person, but overdoes it, and often fails to take decisive action, leaving a weak impression

And some are hypercompetent, taking people's expectations and running with them. A friend of mine has taken absolute fuckloads of guns of the streets in short order, and is definitely gonna earn her stripes.

It's like anywhere else. You have to learn to navigate the various personalities and egos.

> also what's cop boot camp like is it like the military boot camp-

As with all things in American law enforcement, this differs massively between agencies. My academy was run by a bunch of Army guys and they definitely channeled that military shit. Hell day was brutal. Friend of mine went to academy out West and it was extremely passive and comparatively gentle.

> -but gay?

If by that you mean homoerotic then hell yeah motherfucker, hope you enjoy a good round of grabass

Attached: a4b0fba8ff1c49c5b58f7281ef5a88f7.jpg (1200x1200, 227K)

I wondered that too, but I think its soot/soil

Delete this

youtube.com/watch?v=20SrfEtLDZY

Attached: cop_cfnm.jpg (640x415, 95K)

Kek

She was screaming at him because she couldn’t get the shift she wanted because he bumped her.

The comment might have been textbook but it was nothing her friends hadn’t said to her or she her self hadn’t implied on numerous occasions.
He got called out because he pissed her off and she wasn’t happy about it.

The breakfast comment guy wasn’t event talking to her or even saying any thing sexual. She just couldn’t stand him and decided she was offended by what he said.

Maybe they shouldn't act like niggers?

About as effective as you think without guns. With them more likely to shoot/kill since they do not have the physical capabilities to wrassle someone down and won't take the risk. Watch and enjoy: youtube.com/watch?v=YoqXLbchg6Y

Attached: wat are u stoopid.gif (500x249, 496K)

>like military bootcamp but gay
Someone doesn't know much about the military

This post deserved quints IMO.

Attached: 1501377932897.jpg (452x214, 15K)

He's right, you know.

>the only thing that regularly requires strength is lifting patients
They hardly do that shit. Most times they have guys from fire rescue help them or their lucky male partner move them at least the cities i've lived in where i've seen them work.