Equality

Why is the grooming standard between male and female soldiers not the same?

This long hair can diminish the marks(wo)manship in windy weather

Attached: women-in-army.jpg (600x849, 67K)

Because men aren't men enough to say no to haircut.

Because women rarely have facial hair and look incredibly weird with shaved heads.

Attached: 20171124112537-6fff7b10.jpg (2016x1344, 738K)

Honestly, because of social norms outside the military and the fact that western militaries never intended to put women in front roles.

I believe very much that female hair standards should be those “pixie” style cuts. Longer than male cuts enough to be acceptable feminine, but short enough to stop the bullshit. Women in field conditions waste so much goddamn water on their hair that it’s mind blowing.

Look at this fucking sneaker weeker bitch.

>Equality
>Standards

Pick one

The fuck military is that

Attached: female Hair 670-1.jpg (1159x1859, 263K)

The thot marines

best military

Attached: 1524833939578.png (497x578, 232K)

lmao @ soft shoe profile

You know (((why))) OP.

Gotta have that (((diversity))).

>the Jews want Western nations to have bigger armies
Based Hebrews

what's the story behind the picture? Did they shoot down a nighthawk?

you need to be 18 to post here, Turk

Attached: sodomites cause me distress.jpg (504x510, 67K)

They won't get bigger. There's not really a reason to make them bigger. They want more women in because they know that generally, every Western Military has a fairly static size. They don't grow very much, if at all in terms of actual personnel. If anything they can be shrunk more readily than grown.

Now. This doesn't take much thought to see does it? You try to make your mostly static military of mostly men more "equal" by attempting to get it to 50% women. Women are (generally) worse at virtually every possible military job. They also have to be given lesser standards to ever even be let in at the lowest ranks or the easiest jobs.

>implying women don’t weaken the military and any other institution they are put into

I bet next you’ll be saying “immigrants are good for the economy”. Back to the cuck shed you go.

They shot down one F-117 that had been flying the same route for weeks, had its stealth compromised because its bomb bay doors were stuck open, and still avoided the first 3 attempts at a lock-on.

I'm sure that's why they offered a US citizenship and instructor's position to the guy who shot it down multiple times after the 1999.

Men should be allowed to wear their hair long too. Long hair is a sign of virility and warrior spirit. Look at the Romans and Greeks, they cut their hair and they were a bunch of boy-fucking faggots.

>inb4 buttfrustrated hairlets

Yes, they shot down a 1st generation stealth aircraft which had severely compromised opsec by flying the exact same path for weeks, which had its bomb bay open thus compromising the stealth, and even then only after repeated lock-on attempts which is against doctrine because that's an excellent way to get a HARM chucked right down your throat. The Air Force got really sloppy, and the Serbs got really lucky, and the Pierre Sprey Shitpost Brigade has been using the story out of context to imply that stealth tech doesn't work ever since.

gibe the proofs

>implying a woman cant inventory/requisition your fucking boots as well as a man

You blanket statement is false. There are some positions where sex doesn't factor into competence, and you would rather fill it with a responsible/intelligent woman. Its a double win if that frees up a competent male for a sex restricted role

its rather hilarious because their point can be immediately shot down when you point out that that was the only instance of an F-117 ever being shot down in combat in its entire service life, despite flying a ton of combat sorties over heavily defended airspace.

>their point can be immediately shot down

Almost as fast as a Nighthawk

This. The SJW "hurr durr biological differences don't exist muh equity muh soggy knees" position is retarded and only serves to weaken the combat arms and get women killed needlessly. But the Jow Forums "reeeeeeeee muh roasties poison everything artificial wombs when I'm an incel bawwwwwwwww" position is equally retarded. Women don't belong in front-line combat. But they can file paperwork, do surgery, wash tanks, paint runways, sort MREs, and all kinds of other non-combat tasks just as well as anyone else, and this allows you to allocate more men to combat arms. Not to mention industrial production on the homefront. Bringing women into more military and industrial roles where physical strength and discipline under pressure wasn't a factor was a big part of what helped the Allies win WWII.

Ignoring 50% of the population in your recruiting because you didn't get laid in highschool is fucking idiotic.

Yeah, but we're dealing with Vatniks and Sprey-tier retards here. The concept of an exception that proves the rule is too much for their thick monkey craniums to handle.

I rest my case.

>Specifically issuing directives for nigger hair

God I hate this country

Then why don't you go back to yurope if you hate freedom so much?

>only one F117

Wew lad what a measly total amount compared to the wholesome total amount of 2 (two) Yugo aircraft that were lost due to NATO's fire.

>>implying a woman cant inventory/requisition your fucking boots as well as a man
Implying she would actually do that instead of fucking about, crying sexism on anyone who tells her to do her fucking job, and finally accusing some random SNCO she flirted with of rape.

That's women in the military

Don't forget all those wooden MIG and tank models that they hit tho

>sensational exceptions are the norm
As expected of Jow Forums

Cause I'm from the US and honestly at this point waiting for the day that I finally break and park a Ryder van outside a certain type of building.

Can't shoot them down if they're cowering on the ground in fear :^)

>dead Jow Forumsack + dead Feds
Seems like a win-win to me. Godspeed user.

More like someone who did 8 years in the Army and has worked on a Navy base for the last 3 years.

Yes, there are exceptions. I served with a couple exceptional women both stateside and abroad.

But 99% of them did absolutely nothing but destroy morale, cock up logistics, and generally make life more difficult. Best bit was when a few CST "soldiers" decided to hang out at our FOB and went through a good chunk of our water for their fucking hair and complaining they couldn't shower daily.

Women in industry during wartime, fine. Women in stateside support roles during wartime, fine. As it stands now (you know, peace tine) there is absolutely no need for women in the military and the few competent exceptions don't change that.

This.

These kids clearly haven’t been in the military yet. If they had, they would know that women are absolutely toxic to the military and ruin the cohesion of the organization.

There’s a reason why Germany didn’t conscript their women when the Jew controlled nations did and continue to do so.

>image being in the room when all the female recruits on are on the toilet

hnnnggg

>...did and continue to do so.

[citation needed]
How many non-third world countries have conscription anyway?

>Jew controlled nations
Opinion discarded

It's simply aesthetics. Everyone dreams of a qt army waifu so why would they go and ruin that with short dyke hair?

exactly.

Attached: bundeswehr hair.jpg (500x334, 60K)

>sensational exceptions
Tell that to every single fucking SHARP presentation I had to sit through over the course of just four short years.

You mean incredibly hot right? Emma Gonzales is like 9/10 for me. Not even joking.

Sadly this, I would plow El Goblina until my dick fell off. Not even plow, but sensually bring to orgasm again and again and again

>you will never have a night of drunken passion with her in college
>you will never show the scratch marks on your back to your boys at the gym
>you will never wistfully think about calling her, only to realize that you lost the number
>you will never spend months thinking about the one that got away
>you will never run into her again at the campus stadium at the big rivalry game
>you will never see her face lightly painted with your schools colors
>you will never rekindle your love that night with hours of passionate lovemaking that leaves her sweaty and trembling in your arms as the sun comes up
>you will never make her pancakes and make eyes at each other as you eat
>you will never get in a fight days later when she finds you collection of guns
>you will never watch her storm out in a rage
>you will never feel heartbreak that you didn't know was possible
>you will never answer the doorbell on a rainy night days later to see her standing there, sopping wet
>you will never, after a long pause, take her in your arms
>you will never stay up all night talking
>you will never take her shooting and gradually overcome her hatred of guns
>you will never be there for her first deer kill
>you will never have 4 children that you all take hunting and fishing
>you will never have removed one of the greatest 2A threats ever imagined
>...with your heart

ITS NOT FAIR
ITS NOT FAIR
ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR

Attached: 5ptFJOw.png (546x629, 455K)

>a bunch of boy-fucking faggots
That conquered most of the populated world?

Attached: 1515014059845.jpg (264x254, 32K)

Because male and female soldiers aren't the same. "Markswomanship" shouldn't be a term that applies on the battlefield.

I just got finished attending a 4 hour SHARP briefing because some E3 decided to send nudes to an E6, E6 reported it, and E3 cried rape.

"Exceptions" my ass

Attached: 1386825989666.png (300x900, 441K)

Regardless of the circumstances, if that's true... God I love this country
>some guy just blew up our fancy stealth jet with yugo-tier equipment
>holy shit you motherfucker how the fuck...
>...say, you want a job?

Can they honestly expect not be brutally raped when captured in combat?

Attached: Avasarala2.jpg (740x473, 52K)

Attached: 0F850E21210F4DB1AB66B585EC8679B2.png (642x539, 26K)

Please, please tell me the E6 didn't get in trouble. I need to read those words.

>not using your glorious mane to detect shifts in wind patterns to hone your marksmanship

Long hair should be mandatory

Attached: Glorious-Long-hair-Nicholas-Cage-Wink.gif (460x432, 1.66M)

Because a woman with short hair looks like a bull dyke penis bitter. No matter how many out of ten, if the hair isn't at least down to the jaw line when she lets it down, then she is not feminine enough to be good for fucking. And that is, after all, the only thing females are good for.

C U T E x2

I don't know how I feel about this. But if you do this you're taking one for the team.

So do some men, but that doesn't stop them.
Seriously, normal-length hair used to be acceptable in the military, now men are expected to have it buzz length because
>muh enemy will grab it
Meanwhile, women are only expected to keep their incredibly long hair, which actually is an actual hazard in combat, in a fucking ponytail, which just makes it easier to grab onto. Why?
>Oh, it looks weird. We can't have that, right? Now go shave your head, joe
I don't believe there's been any military worth joining since 1910 or so, coincidentally.

Attached: tumblr_inline_mqrh26jIU11qz4rgp.jpg (600x1175, 89K)

One of the main reasons that I did not join the military is because I would have to cut my hair and groom.
Who the fuck wants to do that?

A head shaved skinny girl is my fetish

They also make good mechanics because of their skinny fingers and bodies

Attached: 3FD6B505-7565-4FA7-AF1F-65C3B00D8ADB.jpg (682x1024, 64K)

I DIDN'T WANT TO FEEL THESE FEELS

Sounds like you're just gay

>that left knee
holy shit
kill me

Attached: A_Sphynx_cat.jpg (220x293, 15K)

Eesti girls a cute.

Attached: Those_magical_eyes_tho_fam_0.jpg (1200x1092, 362K)

women... why are they so useless for anything non-kitchen related?

Attached: 1500275137042.webm (540x720, 1.55M)

> conscript their women when the Jew controlled nations did and continue to do so

Women are allowed into the German Military and Drive Panzers you know

Ja, ja. Ein wenig mehr.

Attached: 1520779920784.jpg (600x534, 38K)

Look man there's skinny and then there's anorexic. It's pretty obvious which you prefer.

Attached: 1487147710845.jpg (214x250, 14K)

Low spacial/mechanical intelligence. They can't visualize or otherwise imagine the workings of complex systems nearly as well as men can, as a result of having only about three-fifths the synapses in the neocortex. Seriously lacking in raw mental horsepower, the same way they lack upper body strength.

>When your shit nation only has two working air craft.

Jokes aside, the Serbs weren't flying much of anything for a reason

This.

Hell, if I could still keep my hair long in the process I wouldn't care if they brought back the draft

>that pic
made me lol.
Don't know fuck all about jets though
>turk
are you from serbia? that was my friend from serbia's favorite insult
oh thanks

user, I...

Attached: 936F001F-E22A-489C-8F7B-CC09122AA33F.jpg (499x459, 50K)

Attached: 5D43C540-9C0D-4718-9EC4-9909B7592FFE.jpg (750x709, 48K)

Is this Goblina?

mfw my country is the first to shoot down a stealth bomber
mfw my country is the first to shoot down a plane with a fucking arty gun ( Radoje Ljutovac )

Attached: remove kebab.jpg (1041x1066, 126K)

i agree no women should have beard or mustache!

well how is that any different from enemy soldiers capturing them as civilians? at least this way they got a shot at the enemy first.

i don't want to feel these feels anymore...

Attached: blyat.png (540x376, 95K)

She may be in training or injured status! Have some charity. AND women need to be OFF the front lines.

Mein Gott... der Gefangene...

SHEEEEIT -- if Women want to express their individuality, let them do it outside the military.

High speed low drag Nikes are perfect for operating in an urban environment.

literally holocaust

Please tell me that she's unusually retarded, and that most women aren't this stupid; All she had to do was move the bike, move the stool closer to the wall, and then use one hand on the handle and use the other to grip the top of the drill.

Fuck you user, fuck you.

Attached: 1524612803069.jpg (746x982, 159K)

That was the height of Jewish aesthetics!

Polish camp guards were luck bastards to get to see such beauty every day at work. Yes, I’m jelly!

Attached: 446F201B-B6CA-4871-B009-5195A8A7911B.jpg (613x920, 155K)

because seriously curly/kinky hair needs different styling. curly haired redheads could conceivably get away with braids.

why wouldn't you want people who either are willing to work for cheap as unskilled labor, or have advanced degrees funded by another country?

Instant legendary copypasta

That fucking bitch crawled out of a oven.

tell me more good sir

You've got me feelin' weird here, dude.

Attached: 1515095049744.jpg (500x507, 152K)

I’m 90% sure she’s into wearing strapons
Her gun crusade is just extreme penis envy

Attached: C16062AC-3B3B-4A85-B1DE-E5764284A92F.jpg (683x1024, 58K)

Why would I make them legal citizens that recieve tax benefits if the ony thing i want them for is to save money?

Fuck you, I’m not crying, YOURE CRYING

Attached: 4723198E-F3A4-45C9-B535-619D9B430C0C.jpg (640x654, 127K)

>combat