How many Americans own a gun in 2018?

Statistics show that gun ownership is declining in America. Also the majority of guns are purchased and owned by gun owners who already own multiple guns, instead of new buyers. Does declining new gun ownership in America endanger the 2A?

Attached: IMG_1481.png (1334x750, 2.1M)

Fake news is fake. More at 11.

Yes, demographics also hurt us tremendously.

Attached: 1523856759187.jpg (476x1024, 71K)

>Statistics show
the same ones that showed Hill beating Trump in a landslide?

100% /s

Yes. You might as well destroy all of your guns right now.

More about "how to lie with statistics"

Doesn't his son have down syndrome?

obviously the Russians hacked the gun ownership poll

So you're expecting gun owners, who by and large hate the idea of registration already, to tell the truth about whether or not they're gun owners to some stranger on the phone?

Pfft.

Because a good number of non-whites are violent criminal felons and can’t own guns.

>Statistics show that gun owners are lying on surveys that ask if they have guns.
If I were ever given a survey asking if I owned a gun, I sure as shit don't as far as they're concerned.
Gun ownership also "dropped" from around 50% of the US to around 30% of the US after the awb in 96.

>IV$4000

>us
Fuck outta here shill

Nobody has ever attempted to poll me on if I own guns or how many I have. If they did, I wouldn't tell them. I do like to think I'm not alone in that.

Same deal happened with political polls in 2016. There are a lot of gun owners in America.

>Statistics show that gun ownership is declining in America.
yeah, but no, it actually isn't.

I bought my first gun last week, with plans to buy more.

Also nothing endangers the 2A, gun ownership is our natural right regardless of what the law says. The bill of rights did not "grant" us these rights. It is simply an enumeration of our natural, God-given rights to protect ourselves and live as free people.

SHALL

>nothing endangers the 2A
>the government and state laws would NEVER do something unconstitutional
you can't be this retarded.

The actions of the government have no impact on my right to keep and bear arms. They could repeal the second amendment next year, I'm not giving up anything I've accumulated by then. These rights were not granted by the government, they are innate natural rights of free people.

Fuck you and the government

>muh natural rights

I'm sure god will stop the atf

Attached: 1521585413645.jpg (890x656, 96K)

Whatever faggot, you give up your firearms and I'll keep mine. Let me know how it works out when 4,770 atf employees try to confiscate the weapons of 80,000,000 americans

>Legion scum
>relevant opinion
Pick one. God does as He wills.

>I'm sure god will stop the atf
We the people will. We learned from Waco and Ruby Ridge.

Attached: bundycover-1.jpg (640x360, 67K)

>Fails to appear in court for firearms charges.
>instead of doing anything rational like lawyering up (the NRA would have had a field day w/a pro bono lawyer) he shoots 1 of 6 agents sent to bring him to custody.
>Now considered armed and dangerous, he retreats to his home where his wife and kids live, putting them in incredible danger.

play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

What statistics again?

>NRA doing anything useful
Two years later they wouldn't do shit about one of the worst firearms bans in this country, why would they give a shit about some guy in the woods?

>play stupid games, win stupid prizes
OKC deaths did the same.

This show just ain’t the same since the bearded feller died

>predictive statistics are the same thing as demographic studies

>I'm sure god will stop the atf

I *pray* god will stop the atf

Your statistics are cherrypicked bullshit. Lets take a look at this, along with another favorite of the Left: 50% of the guns are bought by only 3% of gunowners.

According to public records, there are over 27 million NICS checks per year. Less than 1% of those are declined, we can comfortably stay with the 27m number.

Industry data shows us that around 11m new firearms are made or imported into the US per year.

There’s approximately 300m firearms in private hands in the US, held by roughly 100m individuals.

3% of 100m gives us 3m owners, buying up 5.5m new guns annually. Comes out to 1.83 guns per 3%er. Sounds reasonable, so far. Now lets factor in the other 16m gun sales that NICS handles. Half of those go to 3%ers, giving us another 2.66 per 3%er for a total of 4.49 guns per hoarder per year. Still sounds pretty reasonable. Then you factor in the other 13.5 million gun transactions- those are where the new owners are. We’ve already accounted for the multiple gun owners, we’re looking at over 10m new gun owners annually.

So, using the Left’s own statistics and public records, we’ve just determined that gun ownership in the US is growing at a rate of roughly 3.4%. Inb4 population growth, nope. That’s 0.7%. Lets keep it intellectually honest and adjust for population growth: gun ownership still grows at a rate of 2.8%.

Grabbers btfo.

Nice revisionism.

It's happened before and it'll happen again. I get get the feeling next time the feds will end up biting off more than they can chew and need to call in the guard. That's not gonna be pretty.

Attached: 1521121888461.jpg (1213x1566, 223K)

show us your brown skin and guns then, queer.

but the nazis were the good guys

>demographic studies
>political agenda
> not meant to be taken as predictive

I feel like the numbers are decreasing, not from the decrease in owners, but in the increase in population outpacing the amount of new gun owners.

Not him but I'm American born shitskin and I most likely own more guns that 90% of k. That's not really saying much, I know but its something.

Attached: 0319182041.jpg (3264x1836, 1.17M)

>Statistics show that gun ownership is declining in America.

Yeah well, get fucked ATF.