Canada General

New here? Want a firearm license? Read this: pastebin.com/Ndb2jSAu

Previous thread:

Attached: 1504720319409.png (500x656, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

globalnews.ca/news/4177582/east-end-toronto-stabbing/
amazon.ca/SentrySafe-Pistol-Biometric-Capacity-QAP1BE/dp/B00A75EVJO/ref=sr_1_1?s=hi&rps=1&ie=UTF8&qid=1525145625&sr=1-1&keywords=SentrySafe+Pistol+Safe&th=1
cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/rcmp-firearms-drugs-charges-1.4642128
ruger.com/products/scoutRifle/specSheets/6829.html
cabelas.ca/product/76997/mossberg-mvp-lc-light-chassis-bolt-action-rifles
nationalpost.com/news/canada/mohawk-communitys-law-against-mixed-couples-on-reserve-ruled-unconstitutional
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for fuck jewdeau

second for we need a Canuckistan McVeigh

SIG 751 SB WHEN

>When a nigger nigs near your neighborhood
globalnews.ca/news/4177582/east-end-toronto-stabbing/

>Comment section disabled due to SENSITIVE content
I sure do hate niggers

When the 550 comes off the prohib list.
>never

Anyone here know much about the canadian rangers? In a general sense but also about the 1st patrol group

Attached: Leafgun.png (4141x894, 1.7M)

finally lead bullets are gonna be banned! no more poisoning the land. i'm happy that trudeau is finally doing some good, i'm starting to feel better about voting for him again in 2019.

isn't it just a tikka t3 modified for arctic conditions, like enlarged controls for use with gloves?
seems pretty cool to be honest

Can you dudes own 50 cal?

We can own ptrs's and rpgs

yes until bill c-71 bans all calibers larger than .45 (451 in), (11.5 mm)

Not going to happen

Day 6 since I mailed in my PAL. Alberta, but still dreading a long delay. How long did you guys wait?

Getting a SKS and a Marlin 795, maybe a bersa thunder 9 pro. Just want my funs

That's not very sporting.

i lost my second child to lead poisoning when she ate some of my hard cast 45-70 bullets from my reloading bench, so i fully support the ban on lead bullets.

Novice storage question guys.
Would it be legal for me to store my unloaded pistol and magazines in a safe, and then just have a box of ammo sitting on top of it? The storage shit in my PAL and RPAL courses always confused me.
Safe I'm looking to buy: amazon.ca/SentrySafe-Pistol-Biometric-Capacity-QAP1BE/dp/B00A75EVJO/ref=sr_1_1?s=hi&rps=1&ie=UTF8&qid=1525145625&sr=1-1&keywords=SentrySafe+Pistol+Safe&th=1

Attached: sad-leafs-fans_lead.jpg (1600x900, 438K)

I think no because the pistol could still be within reach of easily accessible ammo, but having the rounds in a separate, “quick” to open safe would be permitted

Nigger what? You can keep loaded mags in the same safe as your gun.

I don't think I can store a box of 1000 9mm rounds in my little safe though.

C-71 doesn't say anything about caliber

Guess I'm fucking retarded.
Time to read the book again

Yea I'm pretty sure it'd be legal. Should probably get some ammo cans though if you plan on storing a lot of ammo.

Don't you faggots have to produce a license or some shit to buy ammo? LMAO

90 days.

You have to have a license to purchase loaded ammo, but not to possess ammo. You can buy reloading components and load your own ammo with out a license, and legally possess that ammo.
Our laws were written by a bunch of idiot liberals sitting around a table looking at a guns and ammo magazine.

hey canada bro's anyone know where to find a BFG vickers sling in stock?

cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/rcmp-firearms-drugs-charges-1.4642128

RCMP hyping up the gun fear despite these guns being owned by drug dealers

Attached: confiscated.png (718x483, 487K)

thats what you think

>Source: your ass

Does anyone have the old Google doc from the previous Pastebin with all the stores and a description? I know it's outdated but I need to find something from it.

Why don't you just not buy lead then? Stop enforcing your shitty parenting on other people.

don't tell me how to parent my child! cocksucker!

Well looks like you have one less to worry about parenting now.

Guys VZ58 or Gen II Type 97? what do I get as a first rifle?

>Falling for bait

If you have the sheckles, vz58.

Vz58, you can at least find replacement parts, CSAs are well built, so are CZs, the kodiak ones seem decent too

Shamelessly pimping some dudes rifle from the other thread cuz its sexy as fuck

Attached: 1525021403317.jpg (1296x864, 459K)

I stupidly got a Zahal aluminium railed forend, AR folding stock adapter, and a PWS FSC47 muzzle brake before even getting the rifle, I was so adamant on getting the VZ but the QBZ97 gen II is growing on me.

Not sure why that's stupid. You can save them for a future build or just sell/trade them to someone else. The Type 97 seems like a really cool rifle, Norinco doesn't bother me, I'm personally just leery about the lack of parts availability, and there are some issues with rifle apparently, namely magazine and feeding issues

I'm trying to save up as much as I can to buy a 10/22, VZ58, and a qbz97 gen II and a shotgun before C71 comes into action.

Get on it senpai. I'd probably buy a 97 but I'm gonna have to get some work done on the house.

It's great that you have your priorities in order, mine are all out of whack, you would not believe it.

Attached: crazy shit.jpg (602x191, 36K)

Oh don't worry my priorities are fucked from here to the moon and back, just some things definitely cannot be left alone

Attached: 1506730494899.gif (708x955, 1.71M)

Are you 30 and still live at home? did your girlfriend leave you recently? do you have 0$ in your bank account because you blow it on car parts and gun parts?

>Are you 30 and still live at home?
early 20s and yes.
>did your girlfriend leave you recently?
Yes.
>do you have 0$ in your bank account because you blow it on car parts and gun parts?
Most of the money I make goes to guns, ammo, gun accessories.

>mag for AK in correct position
Queens niggers finally got it right this time.

>AK

Attached: 1510786718051.jpg (367x388, 18K)

>Being such losers
If you know you've fucked up, why do you continue fucking up?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>AYYY
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>KAYYY

Attached: I came here to laugh at you.jpg (600x450, 18K)

I'm glad you've managed to decode my entire life up to this point from a select few greentext responses. Thanks for the valuable insight, everything is now fixed.

Attached: 1508972901021.png (276x279, 73K)

No problem.

Attached: Memri compass.jpg (1350x892, 142K)

Because guns and cars are a horrible addiction.

>current year
>recommending CZ 858s
user I have bad news for you.

>not knowing the difference between a vz 58 and a 858
nogunz pls go

Sounds like you have good taste desu

Attached: 1498957914887.png (575x575, 332K)

>You shouldn't own something because the government might try to take it away!
Live free or die.

Attached: 1496336626226.jpg (423x287, 91K)

>so are CZs
Learn to read, retard.

He said they're well built, which is wrong everyone I ever handled was a piece of shit. You sure you can read alright kiddo?

Not my point, but nice attempt at damage control.

It wasn't damage control retard, you literally can't read. He told him to get a vz 58, also that CSA cz and kodiaks are well built. Are you actually fucking mentally disabled?

Which fucking means he was recommending CZs too

Thanks man. Ex didn't think so and left me :/

She was one of my references for my PAL and congradulated me when I got approved online :(

i literally said I thought they were wellbuilt which guy disagrees with but whatever, I never saw issues with them
the CSAs are superior generally speaking

If she left you over your interests you're better off regardless. Shit sucks though. Loneliness sucks.
>then I try to fill the void by buying a bunch more shit
>The hole can never be filled

Attached: 1508805244272.jpg (397x398, 22K)

Is there anything interesting coming up in the market?
Wasn't there some G36 clone at shot show like a hundred years go that was supposed to hit the shelves?
What about the nu-SCAR?
Anything good (relatively speaking) from China?

>Is there anything interesting coming up in the market?
Sure. More regulations.

y-yeah I guess. I just thought it would be fun to talk about guns and not just dwell on how we're about to be collectively fucked up the ass by the commies.

Attached: 1498874598348.gif (300x126, 497K)

Insanely overpriced, they're like $3000 at Cabelas. If you want a rifle like this, get a Ruger Gunsite Scout:
>readily available AICS detachable box mags in 10-, 5-, or 3-rounds, steel or plastic
>comes in wood laminate stocks or lightweight synthetic
>mauser style controlled feed bolt instead of push feed
>18 or 16 inch barrels w/ threaded muzzle
>stainless or blued
>left handed versions for southpaws
>aperture rear sight (i will concede that diopter sight on the ranger rifle is sweet)
>can find used ones for

Attached: ruger scout.jpg (785x640, 32K)

I'd honestly really like these if they had a polymer stock, maybe something that could interface with buffer tubes.

It won't end until you take up arms, user. Remember.
Soap box.
Ballot box
Jury box
Ammo box

>Wanting ugly ass polymer garbage like everything else on the market
>Instead of nice and cozy birch wood
>On a bolt action none the less
Just buy an AR, it has a thing that interfaces with buffer tubes as well.

>Is there anything interesting coming up in the market?
Wolverine Supplies and Kodiak Defense developing a non-restricted AR-18 based rifle that won't cost more than $1000. They're working on a 7.62x39 version and I think a .308 version too.

>Just buy an AR, it has a thing that interfaces with buffer tubes as well.
this isn't the states, I want to innawoods with my guns. I have a fetish for modernized bolt guns

Attached: Remington-700-Tactical-Chassis-6.jpg (600x214, 61K)

You can get them with polymer stocks, they're light af too (6.2 lb)
ruger.com/products/scoutRifle/specSheets/6829.html

I don't know about tactical stocks compatible w/ AR accessories though.

very nice.

>He follows the shitty laws
When the laws are unfair, it is duty to disobey.

Also you can get a mossberg MVP LC model i think, and savage scout and tac fag it up. The gunsite has a polymer option but it's a fairly cheap and whatever stock. Though you can get some aftermarket stocks. I'd suggest a MVP if you want a TACTICAL boltgun for whatever reason. cabelas.ca/product/76997/mossberg-mvp-lc-light-chassis-bolt-action-rifles

have you felt the default polymer on those gunsites? I was gonna pull the trigger on one that was on sale, and i couldn't stand to hold it. It feels gross as fuck.

>>He follows the shitty laws
>>When the laws are unfair, it is duty to disobey.
Knowing my luck, I wouldn't even make it out of city limits before I got brained at a traffic stop

Never got to handle a polymer version. The reduced weight sounds pretty attractive, but they don't make a left handed version so I never went looking for one.

I ended up scoring a used Ruger Scout (.308, 16", blued) for $850 with a spare mag, thing was practically brand new too, not a sinlge blemish on it. I couldn't be more satisfied with that purchase.

>PAL application received in Miramichi on April 6th
>still not online

AHHHH

If you have a non-restricted semi-auto rifle with a removable barrel, like an XCR, what happens if possess a short barrel? The barrels themselves aren't regulated, but does owning both, even if it's never been installed, count as "intent" or some shit?

only shows up after 28 days calm down

What's the best m1 carbine i can get?
9mm

Attached: m1carbine.jpg (1600x1200, 304K)

9mm for functional fun gun, .30 for authentic carbine feels, .22 for being a poorfag.

Really liked the scout but I can never find them for under a grand and I’ve heard it’s accuracy is just ok

There are 2 on the CGN exchange right now, both stainless/laminate, sellers are asking for $1000 shipped and $965 shipped.

Don't get the chiappa 9mm Carbine, they're hot garbage.

digits confirm. I've also heard they're terrible.

We have no maximum caliber. You could own a 20mm if you wanted.

Stop making shit up you idiots

Swiss arms is making a semi-auto only one with unique trigger housing and not just milsurp stripped parts. So I'm holding out hope.

I’ve always wanted one but there’s really no decent way to go about it.
95% of reproductions (the most common ones I tend to see are Auto Ordnance) are hot garbage, and the USGI models (if you can find one) actually work but are restricted due to barrel length.

I like how their evidence for this seems to basically just be
>We made some sort of general estimates without having all the information we wanted and decided based on that alone

Not true. There's a minimum wait of 28 days, but it usually shows up ~2 weeks after receiving it.

Call and ask.

You have 30 days to call and tell them if the firearm changes classification.

For me it took the 28 days to show up online.

T.61 business day waiting as of today

nationalpost.com/news/canada/mohawk-communitys-law-against-mixed-couples-on-reserve-ruled-unconstitutional

AYYYYY

Get a mini 14

Attached: 1496008090725.jpg (600x800, 143K)

>The judge said the “Marry Out, Get Out” provision of the Kahnawake Membership Law is “largely (if not solely) grounded in a stereotypical belief that non-native spouses will use the resources and land of the Band in a way that is detrimental to it and that will have a negative impact on the ability of the Band to protect its culture and its land.”
>culture
>land
>no mention of blood
Whatever, even if their community can't legally evict people they don't want there, they can probably get them to self evict through social pressure.

If they were $500 I'd buy one in a heartbeat.

God that wood gas cover makes it look so much better.

>stereotypical belief that non-native spouses will use the resources and land of the Band in a way that is detrimental to it
Gee it's almost like how natives use Canadian land and resources in a way that is detrimental to the country