Oi, ye got a loicense fo tha-h think?

Oi, ye got a loicense fo tha-h think?

Attached: Didnt have a loicense.jpg (450x299, 63K)

CAREFUL WHAT YOU THINK OR YOULL END UP IN THE CLINK.

We are monitoring your shitposts on Jow Forums and will be acting upon them.

Attached: vdKDSvFQ_400x400.jpg (392x392, 24K)

Listen here Bobby, ya got your license to be allowed to ask for my license?

I gotta admit, some days I feel really down in the dumps and ready to KSG myself, but these threads remind me everyday to thank god I wasn't born in Bongland. No matter how shitty things may get, at least I don't need a TV license.

Attached: a59.jpg (600x606, 30K)

>OI M8, GOT A LOICENSE FOR THAT OPINION?

America is such a fuck-huge country that you can find a corner that suits you, no matter what. Living in a commie nightmare state? Move.

Or get fined for a video of your dog doing the nazi salute.

And thus, the Californians moved it of California and spread their nightmare state.

Can't really do much about that other than move to places absolutely inhospitable to them.

This is apparently an acceptable Jow Forums thread.

There will always be places too desolate for Californians. I think of the middlest states, like Nebraska, Kansas, Wyoming. The rest of us may make fun of them, but they'll likely never have to deal with the amount of CA influx places such as TX deal with

California logic:
>My state is the best, we have beaches and celebrities and shit
>my state is starting to suck
>i'll move to another state
>Wow you guys are doing it wrong, this is how we did in California, except the parts I don't like, which is what you guys like
>you guys need to be more like California, you should change your laws

>please ignore the difficulty some people have owning weapons

What are weapons for?

For any and all purposes

>Oi, ye got a loicense fo tha-h white baby?

Attached: britain sentences white baby to death.png (1440x2560, 1.35M)

Such as?

Because I can

Give me a valid reason or I'm banning them all.

'Ey! Answer 'is question you bloody 'ooligan! You got a loicense ta be askin about owah loicenses! Oi've got a Billy club with youwr name on in, I swear on me mum I do!

There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. A virus

Attached: agent smith.jpg (500x259, 13K)

>Oi, ye got a loicense fo tha-h think?
Sorry I don't understand, I only speak english

Attached: 57.jpg (1585x1527, 140K)

*blocks your path*

Attached: nazi-pug-crop.jpg (363x273, 10K)

Where I live, I am legally entitled to own a wide variety of firearms and other weapons, and am not required to give any valid reason for my desire to own them, or useful purpose for acquiring them. I can own them simply because I feel like it. Even if I never use them, and they just sit collecting dust, it's still allowed. This is called "freedom"

You couldn't be more wrong, user. If I didn't have this gun, the King of England could just walk in here any time he wants and start shoving you around. Do you want that? *Pokes you* Huh? *Shoves you* Do ya!?

Attached: 1500294492705.jpg (894x786, 23K)

Is self defence not a valid reason for owning a gun anymore? I live in Canada and I've used guns to ward of black bears a few times while I was hiking and canoeing. I wouldn't go so far as to say that I'd be dead if I didn't have one, but at the same time it's a theory I'd rather not put to the test.

This

Attached: a2L9nglue48.jpg (720x480, 43K)

I Keked. Granted it would be an honor to be poked by the queen.

Can we nuke the UK yet?

just after they turn into a caliphate.

Prove you aren't a gay nigger kike or I'm unbanning them all.

here's a pic to keep you alive for another week.

Attached: 1499727827764.png (408x579, 373K)

You and whose army, faggot?

Twin brothers?

Attached: Screenshot_6.png (347x268, 265K)

First and foremost: Violence and practicing for violence.

Also collecting purposes.

Absolutely Orwellian

>why do we need free speech guys?
>guys, why do we need property? honestly.
>seriously, do you really need both your kidneys? it's selfish.
>give me five reasons why you shouldn't be a slave.
Anyone who wants to expand government power over liberties ought to be dumped in the middle of the fucking ocean.

I can't really agree with the parents. Their claim appeared to be "He's showing signs of getting better." despite the doctors warning of severe degradation of brain tissue. It's essentially denial of professional opinion based on feelings.

Thanks, pham. I'll make sure to apply that as the wallpaper on my phone to give me strength during my times of weakness.

Attached: 1508472206411.jpg (951x589, 70K)

Weapons kill. Property doesn't. When was the last time property went into a school and shot up 17 kids?

An AR-15 is property, ya silly head.

Attached: Charlie.png (355x355, 148K)

I kinda get the idea of chavs/dindus stashing stabbing implements around public places. Stupid but there's a logic.
Why the needle nose pliers or wire cutters? By the time those make "weapons" you already got the fucker tied to a chair somewhere.

So by your logic automobiles are weapons, not property?

np. just remember, you're here forever. can't take the easy way out! that's cheating.

Attached: 1509404408902.jpg (644x1024, 121K)

Then why no morphine shot?

Automobiles have a legitimate purpose. Firearms do not.

You mean like hunting or sporting?

What do you mean?

Shooting niggers is a legitimate purpose. Prove me wrong you limped wrist autistic soigoi beta bitch.

>I kinda get the idea of chavs/dindus stashing stabbing implements around public places
Londonistan is now a massive hell-hole. People are fleeing that city in droves. There's a stabbing or a knife attack every hour somewhere in the city.
I wouldn't visit it even in a flyover.

Attached: 1519507573760.jpg (1038x1739, 271K)

To kill him instantly instead of him dying over 5 days.

Ah. Well doctors have a weird way of interpreting the hippocratic oath when it comes to euthanasia. I personally believe it would have been more ethical to quickly end the boys life but it comes down to your answer on the Trolley Problem.

Was in London 2 years ago.
Some Paki group tried to start a fight with me.
I then dropped the ‘Mashallah’ and made them think of me as fellow muslim, so the situation slowly de escalated

Well they could do a whoops bubble in the blood :^)

And exactly who are you that you have the authority to make that assessment on behalf of everyone else?

Would have been so much worse if they had guns. 10x at least.

Oi. got a loicense for that wheel?

Attached: 1507540827265.jpg (595x1274, 161K)

No, they would atleast die then

Air conditioning was a mistake.

dead criminals can't commit any more crime.

Attached: 1504531231427.jpg (541x540, 36K)

>Oi, the stickah on your permit foh tha loicense is the wrong colah!
>Off tah tha fockin slammah wif yew m8

I personally believe a directed explosion to instantly destroy the head is the most ethical method of killing someone if a bit messy.

>stickah
I swear on me mum, I have a loicense for stickah!

Attached: 1505683756297.jpg (578x526, 67K)

shooting annoying outdoor neighborhood cats is a legit porpoise user

>Automobiles have a legitimate purpose. Firearms do not.
Gee I wonder why governments spend billions of dollars on firepower then if they have no purpose.

Just admit that your not opposed to violence. You just have a utopian dream that hired goons will enact and enforce violence on your behalf despite generations of evidence proving otherwise.

OI IMPERSNATIN' AN OHFFICA IS A CRIMINUL OFFENSE

imagine what's it like being a cop in Bongistan...

Attached: 1520235183885.webm (406x720, 991K)

We're not all fucking libtards you know
T.californian that wants to move to wyoming

>responding to a troll
Please lurk 2 years before posting.

No, no, user, you give someone increasing amounts of morphine until enough builds in their system and their heart stops. They ride the happy train and just never wake up.

NUCK FIGGERS

You are a good slave.

>Weapons kill.
Go ahead gun, shoot someone.

Attached: go ahead gun shoot someone.jpg (1920x1080, 101K)

Fuck off. We're full

Fuck off amerimutt! Unlike you we are white, free, wealthy and healthy.

Doctors would have being charged with manslaughter. There is a way around it called the 'Liverpool care pathway', the basics of it are food is slowly withdrawn, life support if the patient is on it, then they get increasing doses of morphine until the body gives up.

Remember they used to charge the hangman with manslaughter every time he dropped one and you can still get charged with trying to kill yourself in this country. Your a subject of the Queen until they say you aren't, your not a free citizen but a subject of the crown.

Alfie Evans was an example of this, he was his parent's child but he nor his parents had the right to dictate his care. The NHS did.

>Amerimutt kill criminals all the time
>Baaaahhh Mohamed are savages
Fuck off and eat hamburgers

>Amerimutt kill criminals all the time
>Implying killing criminals is wrong
Oh wait, this is the country where a wigger can break into an old man's house with a weapon, and when he gets killed with it while trying to attack the old man his family is allowed to hold a vigil in front of the old man's house.

Also
>Baaaahhh Mohamed are savages
>Implying they're not
So do you just enjoy the idea of Achmed and Ali spitroasting your daughter while the cops beat you for trying to stop them or are you just retarded?

>See California plates next to a moving van?
>Spraypaint "Move back to Cali!" on the Prius.

You mean we are already late nuking it?!

You got a licence to tie that criminal to a chair M8?
You better just let him be on his way to do crimes, you don't want him to get hurt and file a claim!

>Killing people is okay if they are criminals
>Never amerimutt a racist nation
T butt hurt amerimutt

>Killing people is okay if they are criminals
If you're busting into my house, I have every right to kill you as a threat to me and my family. But I suppose you wouldn't understand what it's like to have rights do you?

This is why amerimutts shouldn’t have guns. They are stupid and racist.

Yeah I wish we could kill home intruders in the UK. I also wish he had a CCW system here. There's not enough cops and crimes on the rise.

>They are stupid
That's rich coming from the people that welcomed a fuckload of future terrorists into their country, or maybe you're all just actual goddamn cucks with how much muslim cock you're forcing your girls to snort.

It almost like all those Amerimutts and Germany never won a War memes were spammed by Butt hurt Britbongs projecting because the UK became a laughing stock or something.

Attached: 8BC87A91-974D-4110-B98C-043776F3F94A.png (600x705, 841K)

>It's essentially denial of professional opinion based on feelings.

I remember all the times a fuss was made over religious people denying their kids blood transfusions/organ transplants. where were you then? where was the law then?

>professional opinion

don't you see that appeal to authority fallacies are killing us in every sectory of life, not just medicine?

Attached: fku.jpg (2592x1456, 486K)

Tell me that's a joke or something...That can't be real...

>his family is allowed to hold a vigil in front of the old man's house

das free speech and freedom of allembly moite

>Wyoming
>full
LOL, no.

Actually it was a Hispanic who shot those 17. I agree they should be banned

Stupid Amerimutts wouldn’t know that. They are too busy reading the Bible and eating hamburgers while oppressing Muslims and Mexicans.

>Muh diversity

I don't know if you have being paying much attention to whats going on in London, but there are gangs of imported urban youths, stealing moped's and spraying people with acid so they can steal their phones. The police can't do anything about them because they are either...

>Too young and not prosecuteable
>Not in the system so they get sent to a detention camp and eventually re-released in some other part of the country
>Just can't catch them anyway because there isn't enough police on the streets.

American cops might be a bit quick from the hip but I'd prefer that than loosing my eye sight or getting stabbed to death because I'm not reading the good book. Don't get me started on the chavs and the travelers who are totally immune to prosecution and keep slaves.

I'd agree, but they're so spastic about it since a teenage girl got fined or cited for having lyrics with nigga or something on her social media, which was a tribute to her dead friend.

>Being this scared of a country that is simply more open and intellectually superior.
Shh, it's okay, you keep voting for your dumb racist presidents and keep being scared of the spooky evil "darkies"

>
I remember all the times a fuss was made over religious people denying their kids blood transfusions/organ transplants. where were you then? where was the law then?
You think I agree with religious nutjobs denying lifesaving treatments?

>don't you see that appeal to authority fallacies are killing us in every sectory of life, not just medicine?
The doctors weren't just saying they were right because they were doctors they showed actual evidence that the child had already suffered irreversible brain damage to 70% of his brainmatter.

>while oppressing Muslims and Mexicans

kys

Attached: 04022016279.jpg (2592x1456, 499K)

>Listening to everything your fake news propaganda tells you about our crime.
Oh you are so cute with how simple you are.